ITT: People who piss you off at the gym

>That one dyel faggot who's trying to show off by doing push ups while you're lifting

That one guy who's always there when I am

>tfw I lift alone in my own basement

>that guy that thinks his 3pl8 half squats are impressive

or maybe he's doing pushups because he's at a gym to work out

I'm cool with dudes doing bodyweight shit at the gym. I dig the calisthenics game and what not. But I'm talking about the guys who actively go out of their way to look "functional" and "strong" with every chance they get when they can't even bench the bar.

This guy is also at my gym. Skinny as a pencil and usually wears sweat pants and a hoodie even in the summer

That guy who then walks away without racking the weights

kek

>that guy who thinks he's rocky
>that 5'4" roided, balding turbo manlet
>that gay guy who hovers around you at the gym
I've made a pass at guys too, but goddamn, stop following me all over the fucking gym.

>today
>schedule conflict
>go to gym at odd time (afternoon)
>i'm a morning fag
>people in morning aren't retarded
>see Pajeet regular who usually goes in morning when I'm there
>with other bro friends
>all have gay tattoos
>all kind of big but only because they have pump
>Pajeet is small before working out
>they do every chest exercise known to man
>BLAST THE CHEST FROM EVERY ANGLE meme
>Pajeet begins to bench lmao2pl8
>okayimpressivePajeet.jpg
>'twas a ruse
>bro is helping Pajeet lift the weight back up
>do this for every bench press exercise
>act like they're actually pushing those weights
>decide to try to get pump in every body part
>superset bench press with bodyweight squats
>superset their superset with toes pointing out calf raises without weight
>superset their already supersetted supersets with autistic muscle ups
>can't even do a muscle up using all the momentum in the world
>superset their already supersetted superset supersets
>retarded ab exercises
>see pull up bar
>has two sides
>one with neutral grip
>other side like a regular pull up bar
>they run up to neutral grip area at full speed
>try to grab onto grips
>swing to other side trying to grab pull up bar
>what the fuck is this
>they continue with meme-tier "exercises"
>bro hangs from pull up bar and just swings his legs side to side
>checks out abs and triceps in mirror
>all checking out their abs
>fat
>me
>finish The Press lmao1pl8
>see them still being retarded
>i am mad
>pull back white shirt
>abs clear as day
>they see
>go upstairs

>those faggy kids doing Olympic lifts and try to be obnoxious and loud as possible so people notice them. They also hog up the fucking deadlift spot to these faggy lifts for 3hrs straight.

>he's doing 3pl8 knee bends x2
>I'm doing atg 2pl8 squats x8
>my gym Waifu is mirin him in the mirror and side smiles at him
>when the fuck does it get better lads?

Doing bodyweight at a gym is the most retarded thing to do, unless its pullups or dips.

I know that feel. Its a pain in the ass to work in with them too. Like you ask them if you can just crank out some diddlys and they get all defensive and mutter that they're doing a "superset". Then they shit talk you behind your back as you leave but never to your face.

Like everyone at the gym is sick of their shit, but you can't say anything cause they're not doing anything wrong. Other than be annoying cunts.

It's literally impossible to do pushups if you can't bench the bar

>that guy who racks his weights on the wrong fucking spot on the tree

NOW I HAVE TO DIG THROUGH 25s TO REACH THE 45s AND 10s AND 5s TO REACH THE 25s

That guy who wears the same gym clothes EVERY SINGLE TIME

wtf man, no way he washes that shit each time too.

Thats me nigger. I have two sets of clothes that show off my gains and vascularity the best. I refuse to wear anything else.

>bald 50 year old who wears jean shorts to the gym
>obviously looking at my dick every chance he gets
>curls 20lb straight bar for almost 3 hours every day
>browsing Craigslist personals for shits and kicks
>"mature man looking to suck off str8 guys in 24 hour fitness bathroom in (my neighborhood)
>"I'm always in a white shirt and jean shorts"
>sign up at planet fitness the next day

I have like 3 black shirts 1 dark grey shirt and 1 dark blue shirt. They all basically look the same.
And yes I wear the same shorts every day. Who the fuck cares?

Pic fucking related

This guy just went through all of the 45s in the gym

Notice the bar is rested on the safeties. The only thing this guy did was push it up two inches and back down again

Never again will that bar be useable

Old gay men are literally the worst.
Scum of the earth tier.

>he doesn't get sucked off by the resident gay bro after leg day
>not gonna make it

Thats a cheap ass bar if it bent at that weight

My favorite is the guy who loads up 6pl8 and does shrugs.

Real fucking impressive, asshole. Thanks for hogging all the plates and ruining the bar just so you can forget you have a 2" dick.

There's this guy that wears fucking toe shoes and brings his punching bag to show off his shit tier kickboxing skills.

correct

I liked that bar too

Sorry bro, hope your gym buys a better bar soon, and that the assfuck who ruined the bar isn't allowed to use the racks

Brb checking Craigslist

Why? Doing only bodyweight is a waste, but if I'm already there and push ups are part of my routine then I'm gonna do push ups.

> dude wearing all athletic clothes
> uses squat rack for an hour only doing 1 REP every 20 minutes
> uses chalk and belt

Fat guy who only walks on the treadmill for an hour on a high incline

Cardio bunny who only smiles at the dyel runners

Quarter squatters

Didn't know they exist till i joined a commercial gym

>when you place the only 2.5lb plates behind 3 45lb plates on the bottom row

who here /devilish/?

>That one ottermode faggot who is always staring at my ass while I do pushups.

>Go gym for bp and dl session
>Do bench press while some fag is using a belt for 2.5pl8 deadlift
>Finishing bench and his fag friend comes over to deadlift
>Fag friend actually looks like he lifts
>Nice arms
>No homo
>Spends 10 minutes untangling head phones then proceeds to not use them while hovering in front of deadlift bar
>loads bar to 1.5pl8
>Sits on floor in front of bar for 5 minutes on phone doing nothing
>I'm internally raging right now
>Say fuck it and just do squats instead
>I'm done with squats and that guy busts out the chalk bag for 1.5pl8
>Finally he warms his way up to 2pl8
>Using alternate grip to get dat der 2pl8 up
>Throw in some curls so i can watch him deadlift
>I keep checking the bar for extra pl8s i missed
>Nope definitely 2pl8 max
>Tfw I finish on curls and just leave the gym angry

> that guy who spits on the floor in the steam room

Forgot to mention
>Fag actually busted out the foam roller for his back after the 1.5pl8

Dude fuck off.
We fats have too much to carry and can't run when you're 150kg (otherwise its RIP knees)
Uphill walk is second best to cross trainer

that guy with the terrible bent over posture who literally only does curls and bench

Group of pajeets hoarding dumbells from 5lbs to 30lbs

>Being this buttblasted over what someone else does in the gym
Why so angry user?

>that guy who films his friends lifting babyweights for snapchat

>finish my 2.5 plate SS squat
>skinny faggot approaches
>load 2 plates
>reach 1/4 ROM at best
>"lol dude I'm not far from you!"

>qt at desk always saying hi

my anxiety goes through the roof everytime

Because faggots waste 2 hr on MY equipment

>ITT: People who piss you off at the gym

this guy is fucking everywhere

or his close relative, the guy who benches 2pl8s but only goes down halfway and his ass is the fucking most elevated part of his body aside from his mere 1/10 ROM arms

>the guy that's always there when you are
>You never talk or say hi but you're both aware of each other

>mad at fatty doing something about it

Fuck off m8, at least he isnt on tumblr stuffing his face

>Somebody put a 25 behind a 45 and then another 25 in the squat rack
Holy shit just load up two 45s and some 5s or at least put them in a non retarded area.

I have that one guy at my gym. He's really skinny but can somehow lift a lot.

> that guy who does his laundry in the showers.

That guy who always positions himself to be facing me, in his field of view.

I move to another section, he moves.

Fucking stooooooooooooop, it's creepy

man, people with friends are the worst

>Not living at a 24 hour gym
Never gonna make it

that's me , 6'3 320 , I do weights to but do an hour of treadmill and 15 of stairs.... What's the problem ?

Why would push ups be a part of any routine? Just stupid

>that guy who does one handed barbell overhead press with an empty bar to impress a grill

>the pakis that come in and talk about football then try and tell you your form is wrong all the time despite them being overweight and hardly lifting shit

>the Asian guys that come in and are loud and never rack their weights and take pictures of themselves in the mirror

>the mudsharks who go there to pick up blacks

>girls who put their stupid shit on benches, or do dips off of them or other stupid garbage that is bullshit

>the skinnyfags who talk in front of the machines

>when you are doing incline press machine and its heavy and people just take their time strolling pass and you just have to hold it to avoid smacking them

>the fucking wiggers and crackheads who come in and do only curls and are loud and obnoxious

>the front desk when you check in and say have a good work out or talk to you or smile at you or look at you when you are going to the locker room or say bye etc.

>the guys that are bigger than me cos im jelly

>the guys that have good facial aesthetics and are skinny twinks and dont even lift heavy weights and just hang around with their faggy wigger hats and gay trendy clothes

i just hate everybody there mostly i want barbells and dumb bells at my own home

>That guy who leaves weights on the squat bar and goes away for a while but gets mad when you take the bar after waiting for him for 10 minutes

fite me

Okay. Meet me behind the yellow slide on the playground after school. No bringing rocks.

>mexican who sits inside the squat rack for 2+ hours at a time
>ask him if he is done and he yells at you in spanish
>dont want to rat him out to gym staff
>have to do squats in smith machine and clean what you normally OHP because only one squat rack

2nd time its happened, next time im just going to tattle on him, im beyond giving a fuck at this point

"Tattle" , Ooooh look at you.

>Filthy Frank

what are you, 16

what is my recourse

two times i was unable to do what i wanted to do because some guy was literally just sitting in the squat rack

not squatting
not lifting anything
sitting on the bench he put there using his phone, like it was a fucking park bench

he doesnt speak english, and i'm not getting a felony for throwing lmao1pl8 at his head for being a cunt, you tell me what i am to do

What do you expect the fatty to do, start running for 40 mins?

That's literally the point of the thread

say, "finito?" it means, "you done?" or "apurate!" which means "hurry up!"

wholy fuck is this like 24 hour fitness starter pack?? i had all those people at my gym.

Got another one
>Guy drags bench over to Smith machine
>I watch on in fascination
>He spends time grabbing 45 lb plate to set bench into decline
>Looks like he is going to do decline bench press in Smith machine
>It gets better
>He goes over and grabs a pair of dub bells and starts doing dumb bell bench press decline in the Smith machine

God knows why he couldn't just leave he bench near he dumb bell area and do that

lol this is how you get stabbed, just say "CHI, you have to go back"

user that's crazy talk

>dude's groans sound like that of a 90 year old's death wail , so loud every one in the entire gym stops and looks over, and does this repeatedly throughout his entire workout
>have in ear headphones at full volume, still hear him moaning

other than that, new gym has been fine

previous gym was planet fitness, fuck that place
>cross fit faggots literally using bench machine as pull up bars, literally. staff don't see the problem with this
>faggots hovering bench machines for literally an hour, treating it like its their own personal work out station, when theres only like 3 fucking bench machines in the entire place, and youve been waiting the entire fucking time, its always some stupid bitch doing paltry bullshit
>dirty ass motherfuckers who look like bums who havent showered in weeks

cant really think of much else, its been too long, scrubbed that shitty place from my memory, i remember i always had to wait ALWAYS for the fucking bench press machines, always fags working in pairs hovering them, always fags taking their sweet fucking time, jerking eachother off and shit, so god damn annoying, just do what you got to do and get the fuck off the machine.

Why wouldn't they be? I box recreationally, I need the endurance. After I do my lifts I do push ups and chin ups.

saw this guy it took me 3 months to realize it :/

that gave me a kekel

You obviously don't know the definition of literally

Makes me wonder why any of you even go to a gym.

why not just do it on your rest days with some cardio thrown in?

kekkk'd +1

Are you retarded m8? He states he does it with lifts to increase endurance and you suggest doing endurance building exercises WITH cardio on a fucking rest day? What does rest/endurance mean to you? Please stop talking to people about sports when it's clear you've done nothing more than lift weights.

I shit you not, at the new gym i go to, this chubbyish dude curls in the squat for an HOUR.
>Saw him at the movies and pretended not to know him.
>tells me he's in the gym four hours 5 days a week
>looks like shit
>mfw they were all heavily cheated reps with only 65 lbs

i know its a common meme but

>that dickhead that loads up 16 45lb plates to leg press 1 inch ROM...

how could you be these retarded and not realize it, this type of shit makes me irrationally angry

>that guy who is singing loudly while wearing headphones

I give him points for confidence I guess, but just fucking stop.

Would it kill you to see someone doing something other than SS?

>Samefagging this hard.
No need to get your panties in a twist brother. I was just asking "him" if he does cardio + bodyweight shit on restdays on rest days. Bodyweight is endurance and cardio is endurance. They're both endurance building activities so I don't know what's so fucking terrible about doing it together. Of course lifting is scheduled on a different day faggot.

Yes.

The guy who wears gym shorts

I find that doing bodyweight stuff on days other than lift days interferes with my upper body recovery compared to just doing it after lifting. It's the same as any other accessory.

Plus I'm there anyway, why not? I don't get in anyone's way, I just do it in the stretching area which is mostly empty.

The dudebrahs who can't fucking clean up after themselves (i.e. gym towels everywhere, plates on the wrong parts of the station, water on the floor, sweat on the benches, bars misplaced, etc.)

My hero is whoever taped a sign on the toilet stall wall that read "STEP 1: WIPE; STEP 2: FLUSH; STEP 3: WASH YOUR HANDS"

Semi-related, what do you guys think when you see a complete dyel lifting baby weights but doing his best.

[spoiler]that's me[/spoiler]

I don't really think anything of anyone at the gym, unless they're a danger to myself, themselves, or others.

No samefagging, just annoyed by your response to someone specifically training for an activity other than being checked out at the gym. He does the push ups while lifting for a reason. Suggesting he does it along with cardio on a rest day is crazy. Who does 2 endurance sessions on a rest day? my panties aren't in a twist at all, you're just being ignorant of someone else's goals simply bc they dont align with yours

see as to why I don't do it on other days.

>Who does 2 endurance sessions on a rest day?
Boxers have crazy endurance and they train for it more than two times per day.
Oh jesus a couple of push ups and some cardio three times per week are going to completely kill my gains and give me no chance for recovery. How much of a pussy are you?

How was I being ignorant? I just asked a simple question and you began to sperg out and rant about how my ideas don't align with yours. The irony.

My schedule is as follows:

Sunday - Wrestling, Sprinting
Monday - Lifting (includes bodyweight stuff like push ups), Kickboxing
Tuesday - Boxing, Sprinting
Wednesday - Lifting (includes bodyweight stuff like push ups)
Thursday - Boxing, Sprinting
Friday - Compound lifts only, Boxing
Saturday - Rest

Friday Boxing and Sunday Wrestling are the most intense classes by far, which is why I only do my basic lifts on Friday.

I usually end up doing pushups and some other shit for warmups anyway on Tuesday and Thursday, but not to the same intensity that I do them on Mondays or Wednesdays or as much as the Friday class.

Now you know every detail of my workout for some reason.