vocaroo.com/i/s1m7ww652vNO
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCWDSpwv9U
youtube.com/watch?v=gA8Yrzp_A3k
youtube.com/watch?v=EuGKgok1u-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for foreskin regeneration

#
#
I'm in Maine and I talked with another guy about doing a northeast meet sometime (he's from NH)

Would either of you be interested in going to Berkeley heights nj for a meet in November?

will restoring my foreskin increase my total?

youtube.com/watch?v=eG9F5xSZ3Ck

Sleep tight trappy-chan my princess

Will increasing my total restore my foreskin?

s-sup dude

Eh I'm used to being a cutfag. Got some cream to help keep it sensitive and not dried out/chaffed. Maybe one day in the future if I change my mind.

Hell yeah man, I'm like a 30 minute drive away from Berkeley Heights. Where do I go to sign up?

strawpoll.me/10893772

strawpoll.me/10893772

strawpoll.me/10893772

youtube.com/watch?v=mk7QIsOBsOM

time4comfy

>mfe

Good day today, and deadlift day tomorrow :)

Time to rest up. Nn /plg/

nn friend

youtube.com/watch?v=4b1wt3-zpzQ

I watched Reservoir Dogs again today

Why does everyone think tall people have it easy for deadlifting? I couldn't even get into proper form for deadlifting until recently at 6'8 since my legs got in the way, yet haven't had a problem squatting.

>tfw first result I get when I type in "I want you" is some twink named Luke James instead of Bob Dylan

youtube.com/watch?v=xzA1KDxKXZw

Hey guys, I've been wanting to get into a powerlifting/strongman esq workout routine because I'm getting sick of how boring bodybuilding routines are.

What are, in your opinion, the best assistance exercises for:
OHP
DL
Squat
Bench

Any recommendations would help
So far I use a similar routine to canditos novice linear with an upper lower split with a control day for each, and Im wondering what to fill out my routine with to get the best results.
Ive been using:
front squats, bent over rows, push press, incline bench, lying tricep extentions, pullups, and farmers walks

Any guesses who was the other faggot voting no besides the obvious weasley?

Shouldn't you be sleeping sean

chin ups and rows, anything else is 'why the fuck are you doing this when you could be doing the real thing' tier

>What are, in your opinion, the best assistance exercises for:
>OHP
dips, push press, lying triceps extensions, DB clean and jerk, high-rep cable pushdowns

>DL
paused deadlifts, stiff-leg deadlifts, deficit deadlifts, deadlifts from blocks/rack

>Squat
alternating high/low bar, front squat

>Bench
low incline press, DB bench, spoto press, 2-board press

sticking points etc

>feel like shit
>training has been hard the past week
>working up to today's heavy squat single, 465 (last tested 1RM = 470)
>get out of the hole, grinding but still moving
>get past sticking point, knees now 45 degrees, we're going to make it.jpg
>2 dyel normies see me grinding and run over to the squat rack and PUSH ME
>immediately lose the weight forward, have to set it on the safeties
>tilted for the rest of the night

I didn't blow up on them but it was a close thing. I know that they meant well and I said as much, but told them if I needed help I would ask them. Why on earth would you interfere with a lift that is 1. being done with safeties and 2. fairly apparent that the lifter is going to complete anyway? Especially if you don't know how to spot and wind up just pushing him down, were it not for the safeties what they did would have been really unsafe.

What do you even do in that situation? As angry as I was I didn't think it would be appropriate to scold them more than I did, and to her credit one of them came up to me in the parking lot after I left and told me she was really sorry, hoped I still had an ok workout etc etc, it's not like they were malicious about it. At the same time It makes me wary to go for lifts I might miss at that gym without autistically warning everyone there not to spot me unless I ask (clearly not an option). What would you lads have done?

/blog I guess

thanks dude.

Been doing spoto press, pause squats and pause deads on control days.

please tell me your not b8'ing

At 6'8" you aren't tall, you're a freak. Everything is going to be hard for you desu

Gettin' comfy with video games and podcasts tonight lads. Got some CCR playing on my phone in the background too.

Really happy I got this week off so I can just take a break and recuperate from the mental fatigue I've been accumulating.

stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-leper-colonies-worked/

I'm pretty sure one of these guys is into powerlifting which is pretty cool too.

yeah it will but you'll go up a weight class completely negating the increase in wilks

I have really bad ankle dorsiflexion from previous injuries (sprains, torn ligaments) and I've been doing a lot of exercises to improve it.
I squat in nike romalaeos to help.

Could my bad ankle mobility be causing my bad butt wink?
As soon as I go below parallel it happens and I've tried stretching my hamstrings and such.

butt wink usually comes from tight knee flexors (hammies, gastrocnemius) pulling the lower back away from hyperextension. also, it could be caused by general lack of mobility at the hip, so work on your hip from all angles.

second, don't hyperextend your lower back, just keep it straight/neutral. it might help to think 'sit down' and not 'sit back'

FYI dorsiflexion comes from knee extensors so i don't see how bad ankle dorsiflexion could cause buttwink, but i'm not an expert.

Any exercises/stretches that you'd recommend?
I always thought I was pretty good on hamstring mobility

Since nobody else responded to him I'm assuming it isn't bait.

Hope your feeling okay friend

Should have killed them and put their heads on the ends of the barbell.

Any of you lads have an idea on Jesse Norris' programming?

Looks like he just does ascending volume work. Sets of 10 at a weight, then goes up and does another ten, then goes up again and gets 5-6 reps

Then, what? Progress linearly from there?

Dont listen to that user, he literally has no idea what hes taoking about. Buttwink is either bad bracing, or bad hip morphology.

If its the former, trying harder™ and pause work can help. If its the latter, you need more ankle.mobility

Got off the line a little more than an hour ago, lads. The struggle is real. Making decent cash at least - and if you're enjoying what you're doing then that's even better, right? That's 8.5 hours down, 42 more to go. Here's hoping this gig doesn't interfere with lifting.

you're the guy whose meat and pizza dough went bad the other day, right? you're honestly a bit of an inspiration to me lad. hope you make the best out of your struggle.

what are your stats at the moment?

What's up line-cook bro. Whatcha gonna do to get /comfy/ tonight or are you hitting the sack soon?

Also where do you guys live that your up right now? My sleep schedule is fucked and its 4AM for me atm, and I doubt you guy's have as fucked of a sleep schedule as I

How you hanging, my brother? Just having a smoke before bed, listening to some atmospheric stuff I came across. Probably going to crash within the half hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6joncmWPvM

Almost getting an Ohm vibe from these dudes.

You got it, lad. Thanks for the well wishes, I hope you kill it just as hard as I do.

My stats are absolute garbage, to be forthright. The first time I found Veeky Forums I was 430 pounds, dropped down to 260 and built a decent strength base up on that ever-lasting cut. Then I completely savaged my shoulder, severed a few ligaments, real nasty damage. Found this place again back in September - I was 375 at the time, though with the help of the lot of you and the rest of the board I've gotten down to 230. I've only really had the chance to lift while fueled for it the last month or so.

Current working weight:
>OHP: 135
>Bench: 185
>Squat: 210
>Deadlift: 270

Pre-Injury/weight gain 1RM's:
>OHP: 195
>Bench: 265
>Squat: 365
>Deadlift: 420

Slowly but surely regaining my strength.

West-coast best coast, my brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KJoid9HpWU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKspel3BEog

Belize. (-6 UTC). it's 2:22 a.m. I usually don't fall asleep til 3-5a.m. depending on the day

bittersweet feels all around with you eh?

>Slowly but surely regaining my strength.
same man. i was sitting on my ass for a year.
went from (sq/bp/dl@bw) 365/315/425 @188 to 250/225/350 @200, but you had it much worse kek

Australia

>bittersweet feels all around with you eh?

Like you wouldn't believe, brother. That's my favorite flavor anyway. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Welcome back, by the way. Just stick with it and you'll smash it all over again - you know it, I know it, you just gotta do it. That cheesy 80's shit was my jam, man! That's a good tune to go out on.

Anyway, take care brothers. You lads get your rest so you're ready for Work - whatever that may be.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrd8qnLQC0Q

kai greene is one of the most comfy strength athletes desu

nn bb-bro

would u b his grapefruit

>kai greene
>strength athletes
>strength
>athlete

he's neither. KYS

Just drugaroo training m8

>Australians are up

welp time for bed

nn

grumpy grumpy george

guise ;_;
vocaroo.com/i/s1m7ww652vNO

>strayan
Don't think so cunt

w-what whose voice is that?

That's not even close to how she sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCWDSpwv9U

She sounds like this but an octave higher. The same vowels and ting

Deadlifted 110 today, are you fellas proud of me?

i know but its someone reading her greentext

The worst and most annoying part about trappy leaving, is that the problem with Esmeralda and trappy posting, and sparrow too, is that THEY WERE NEVER THE PROBLEM. It's their fucking autist "I've never had a gf pls be internet waifu" orbiter SHITS. they were always the real cancer.

And no one is permanon and the other is gone and the orbiters are STILL HERE. You guys make me so sick.

ye
I hit 250 yesterday
we're gonna make it

Don't worry bb. I prefer it like this. Can actually have coherent conversations, and ragepost about trappy posters.

I keep saying this but nobody will listen, trappy-chan, esmeralda and to a point sparrow will always get the blame for other people.

Also, you should cheer up, you seem grumpy this morning. Have a cup of tea with me.

I shitposted about all of them and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Continue

Lb or Kg senpai? either good job broski

who the fug is that

+ what program are you running ?

Yup, I don't feel it until i open the reply box, and then my frustration spills out.

You were right all along. The whole treehouse chat agreed with you too.

I have no milk.

THIS IS TOO MUCH NOW FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

just a cute girl being cute!

Rub one out, maybe itll make you feel better :)

i'd like to see more but is there an album or something instead of you spamming here

Already have

For tea? I don't drink tea desu but if I did I'd stick with herbal teas to be hip & cool

I have my fathers beard genetics and I have to shave daily

I get really lazy and never use shaving cream and my face is cut to shit right now

>Doesn't drink tea

That's why you're so grumpy.

Good morning lads

youtube.com/watch?v=gA8Yrzp_A3k

>went on vacation in july
>staying at my parents' place this month because they're renovating my dorm building (sorta)
>only gym nearby is some small machine/db gym
>diet going to shit from vacation and not making my own food atm, already lost 4kg

how do you deal with periods like this
do I intentionally cut weight while doing bodybuilding stuff to preserve muscle mass, using the limited equipment available?

sorry, no album

Morning duck. I didn't show you my no longer hulk hair yesterday. Should I post?

Poo off esme

You answered your own question. Work on form and volume but you need to stay consistent with your diet so you don't lse too much strength

I don't know who you are and I'm not whoever you think I am, but feel free to post it if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuGKgok1u-c

Wawawawa I'm a grumpy poo called Isley and tea is for plebs

>tfw right shoulder, lat and pec lower than the other side

Sometimes I wish I never started lifting

Cuuuteee

Hey guys.
>P... PR

Thanks. All gone. she did it for free.

I reckon today's session will go much better coz I don't feel tired and sick lel.

Wew that's low. Well done, can't really see your form from this angle though.

i-is this esmeér

Thanks man.
I feel I was rounding upper back a bit.

>I have the picture, sean.

Yeah, have a feeling you might have a touch of buttwinkitis as well.

Yea

lbs :'(
I haven't been lifting for long, but I'm doing PPL

I just don't drink tea

I'm literally a child you know

Oh, you weren't actually talking to who I guess you thought was me...

Glad you feel good today, I slept 10 hours and feel trash.
Probably should have kept my mouth shut last night as well...

Nutella for breakfast and doesn't drink tea. Sort it out lad.

FULL ENGLISH AND BUILDERS BREW C'MON

I might actually gain weight doing that

but CBF cleaning up a frying pan eerryday

True. I'm tired of oats. I forget to rinse the bowl sometimes and it's just fucking concrete.

Ah, did you miss me picture? Here you go. It'll be deleted again.

Don't worry about it.

I hope you payed well cause that's so much better, on par with the auburn colour.
Looks snuggly.

NH here. That'd be a bit of a haul but I'll give you a tentative yes.

I got it for free. It was a training sesh for my hairdresser wife.

Anyway, back to lifting talk chaps.

Gunna go get ready for the gym now.

You dont use a frying pan everyday?

Of course... For dinner.

That's lucky, she did a amazing job for work that was free.
As for lifting, I'm about to leave to lift in a couple minutes, got deadlifts and bench, my favourite when I am in the mood, but not so much right now.

What are you lifting today?

>isley complaining about orbiters
oh am laffin

He probably just means those people who beg for trappys personal information