How the fuck do people eat >3500 calories a day?

How the fuck do people eat >3500 calories a day?

This shit baffles me.
I have to eat exactly that amount, and even by drinking half a liter of milk a day, 150 g of oats l, 2 scoops, peanut butter and loads of other shit I stay at 3000 or less.

I even hate eating peanut butter but I eat 2 table spoons of it because I wouldn't even reach 2800.

How do you do it brehs

>150g of oats

I have 400.

3x 1k meals and some snacks or soda shit? I don't know, doesn't seem that hard.

What I was wondering if I can just fill the rest of my calories with alcohol if I hit my protein and fat goals? Anyone ever did that?

>1k meals
what does this usually consist of?

Sugary drinks and fat. Fat has lots more calories

This

Do you like oreos?

Oats are a fucking great food but they're terrible for bulking. Way too filling for the amount of calories you get. You need more shit like the peanut butter; low satiety crazy high calorie.

do people not realise you can ask them to put extra meat and cheese on your burger at maccas?

I have a question.

"Oats and squats" is a meme I heard a lot on /v/, and I'm trying to find a replacement for my current snack.

Whenever I hear oats, I think of what oxen eat. Is there a certain brand or something I can google?

do you even pasta? pasta, yoghurt, nuts, rice, how in the fuck can you not hit your goal of 3,5k ?

My maintenance is about 3000~ when on gear and am obligated to have at least 250-300g protein, its pretty annoying eating clean but at the same time its nice you get to eat so much.

>500g yogurt + 2 scoops (500 calories)
>600calories of chicken/lamb/pork/beef any part or mince and 400g mixed vegetables with 4 eggs(about 400 calories)
>another 600 calories of meat and about 500 calories of a pasta dish, or root vegetable mash, etc

For the few hundreds left I usually just eat protein powder straight up (salted caramel from myprotein, yum) or just eat some deli meats if I can find it on the discount section, or any random shit I find on the discount section.

I could eat bread or oats or whatever for ridic easy calories, but fuck that shit you might as well just eat poptarts and pizza.

Basically you all just told me it's okay to eat unhealthy stuff to reach macros.
Isn't there anything healthy that is calorie dense? (And also cheap)

3 slices of French toast, 8 oz milk, and syrup gets you pretty damn close. It's not hard.

The problem is that you people eat INGREDIENTS instead of MEALS. Try being a little creative and branching out from spoonfuls of peanut butter.

Look at that protien. Damn shame Baskin Robin don't exist where I live

nuts

8 sausages, fried eggs, cheddar and gammon stacked on toast, that'll get breakfast out the way

Carbs, i'm cutting right now and 200g of rice is about 700kcal.

It's almost half of daily cal intake. but ridiculous in portion size, for a whole day.

eggs

beer

the fuck? i didn't in any way advocate you to eat shit like bread, poptarts and pizza.

Like 500 calories of that garbage is fine post work out but I ain't suggesting you should.

That's really not that much protein if you look at the calories

That's really not that much protein if you look at the calories.

2 scoops cmon and you'd have about the same amount of protein at 10% the calories

being able to eat more than your body needs was literally the requirement to survive for millions of years
those who didn't eat as much as they could when food was abundant would later starve in the period of scarcity
you should kill yourself if you can't bulk because you're a genetic fuck up

Just curious, why is it fine post-workout?
Should I eat whole bread?

that shit is literally frosting marketed as being good as breakfast food and it weirds me out

because it'll cause an insulin spike when your muscles need amino acids, shunting excess glucose and other food derivatives into bodily tissues, including muscles
also cause you've just used up a lot of calories in the workout

I always thought oats were great for bulking, is there a replacement for them?
Peanut butter satiates me tho.

For the exact same reason people inject insulin after workouts to get huge.

liquid calories

220g protein
120g fat
400g carbs
Breakfast: 110g rolled oats, 40g sultanas, 60g frozen berries, 2 scoops vanilla whey, 30g crunchy PB, 250g bannana, and 300ml light milk +multivitamin and fish oil
Then eat chicken, rice, fish, frozen vegetable mixes, fruit, muesli/oat bars, cereals with yoghurt, and pasta.

of course they're great for bulking, why wouldn't they be
some people just can't stomach adult portions

People have mentioned nuts and that's a great one to have as a calorie dense snack, OP.
Walnuts for example are 210 calories for 1/4 a cup. You get healthy fats, vitamin E, omega 3 and protein from it and it's a large amount of calories for such a small amount of food.

I'd say cheese is another decent option. Depending on the type, it could be 80-110 calories for a single slice. It's pretty much a cup of milk in one slice, but I still wouldn't go overboard with it.

Do you not make smoothies? It's the easiest way to down a lot of calories and vitamins in one go and can really add up. Throw in milk, frozen banana, cherries, kale, chocolate whey protein and you've got 600 calories or more if you add more than one scoop of whey. Hell, you can throw in the walnuts or even the peanut butter you don't enjoy on its own.

Ma maintenance is 3.2k. Currently lean bulking at 3.5k. I need to eat lots of bullshit to get all the calorues down desu

mate other cuntries dunno what maccas is

Post bod stats?

Drink more milk. Easy as fuck calories. 1 liter of milk has about 500 calories.

>How the fuck do people eat >3500 calories a day?
What kind of pussy of a man are you if you can't even eat 3500 calories.
That's easy as fuck.

Literally perfect
>skeletons will still complain

i used to be like you OP. i couldnt gain weight. tried GOMAD but ended up vomiting every evening. could barely digest ½GOMAD and still gained like 0.3 kilos a week. and that was only like 3000 calories a day.

after my mandatory military service i learned to eat. getting only one meal a day at most for a week or two teaches you to eat as much as you can in one sitting. nowadays 4000kcal a day would be not a problem at all.

i eat 400 grams of rice every day in two meals. its way easier for me than oats. oats are a bit too filling IMO. so, if possible, do that.

you should strive to eat more carbs rather than just calories. it's way more efficient in terms of recovery and performance than just eating for calories and getting shitloads of fats, provided you get enough fats (and protein) already. like 1g/kg of fats and 2.5g/kg of protons.

uhhh u dont need to eat 100% clean to get your daily calories just make sure you hit your daily protein

Willpower. I swear this skelly "How do you eat so much?" shit is the reverse of fatties whining that eating smaller, lower-calorie meals is tantamount to starvation.
Force yourself, faggot.

Some people love to eat

>only 130g protein for 3700 cals

You going for the jason blaha look?

There used to be a pizza place near my home that did 20" square pizzas and one of their 'sauce' options was garlic butter (not some puss out sauce, I'm talking actual butter and garlic applied with a baking spatula). One of those with all the meats and double cheese could hit 12,000 Calories.

>20 grams of fiber for 3700kcal
enjoy shitting your intestines out

Pretty fucking simple, eat calorie dense food.
example
1kg of quark is 500kcal
100gr of chocolate is 700kcal
(1kg / 10 = 100gr for you americlaps)

I fucking wish I could eat 3500 cals and not be a fat fuck.

Honestly my appetite is fucked from being so fat before. If I don't pay attention or stop myself, I could probably hit 5k cals a day.

you never tried lowering protein didn't you you fucking noob
regular sized nattys don't need more than 100g. 130g is enough for a 90kg guy

Happy now?

>Not cleansing your colon with grease

>half a liter
>150 grams

This is why you're a baby, EAT BIG TO GET BIG BITCH.

stamppot desu

>mfw reading this thread

Idk man, I'm a professional cook and I struggle every single time to stay below 3500. Good thing my work keep me on my feet for most of the day, when i'm on holidays I balloon up like you wouldn't believe.

>5100 calories
>only 270g protein

going for that sumo look now?

who should I believe?

>natty fatass summerfag redditard visiting Veeky Forums who has neither aesthetics, muscles or a phd related to bodybuilding

or

>layne norton, lyle mcdonald, dave palumbo, etc

enjoy your protein deficiency.

>half a liter of milk a day, 150 g of oats 2 table spoons of peanut butter
mfw that's my breakfast

just from this post I know you haven't been lifting for more than a year

>He can't burn 5100 cal in a day

t. fat pajeet using his "own" routine and "own" diet cause he's superior to olympia level coaches and people with 10+ year phds on bodybuilding.

Rock on raj, you gonna be the best "indie" bodybuilder in mumbai

Jesus christ that proton-carb-fat ratio

Why

The existence of this shake scares me.

That would be the several loaves-worth of dough.

It's almost as if... they want to make people fatter...

How the fuck do you even put 2600 kcals into ONE cup?!

>even by drinking half a liter of milk a day

What? I drink 0,5 - 1L milk per meal. Step up your game OP

that's almost 1 liter.

That ain't no "cup"

>doesn't contain crustaceans
>you will never enjoy an Oreo and woodlouse shake

ten doughnuts equal 3000ish calories. if ever you need to pad out your diet with bullshit, eat a damn pastry. or mashed potatoes.

honestly, living in america, it's quite easy to hit any number of macros.

Some Americans will drink 32oz of soda before brunch.

Going for that 60% carb 20% proton 20% fat ratio kek

Require more protons and less carbs

It should have a big label on it saying: YOURE GOING TO GET FAT AS FUCK PUT ME DOWN

ancient 5%ers from Mutant Valley who mastered the art of scooping would supposedly make shakes with 10,000 or even 20,000 calories
their techniques were forgotten and the best the guys like Rich Piana today can do is 5,000 which is still pretty good
just ask the biggest guy at your gym about scoops, it's worth it. 2600kcals in one cup will seem like nothing

>20% proton
>more protons

It may not be great pizza but I'm pretty sure Papa John's doesn't contain significant quantities of transuranics.

>Having trouble eating 3000 cals
Just eat some meat and pasta, that's like 800 in only one meal, over 1000 if you put some sauce or shit on it.

cheese, butter, and oil are probably the biggest culprits.

when you cook for yourself you tend to ration your cooking ingredients cause money and it's gross to see that much butter or oil in the pan. but fast food places and restaurants just serve you the shit and since you don't get to see when goes into it you just assume it's no different I guess? I remember on man vs food he went to this one place that brushed half a stick of melted butter onto each bun of their burger so you were eating a full stick of butter per burger. that should be basically illegal unless it's in bold print on the front of the menu

slightly more proton, way more carbs and way less fats. why the fuck would you eat less carbs? 400 carbs is fucking nothing for 5000 kcals

Best ratio is 40/40/20

If you eat 60/20/20 at 5100 kcals you're going to be a fatass, i don't care how much cardio you do.

oh and my answer would be more animal protein. every meal eat some kind of chicken, pork, or beef. I'd say fish but too low cal if you are having trouble meeting your TDEE. but yeah. meat. hell, bacon and sausage for breakfast with eggs is awesome and so satisfying. plus all that greasy goodness will make your shits slide out like a canned ham.

Not that guy and personally i stick to 50/30/20, but that's a moronic statement. Long distance runners/ciclist and swimmers often eat more than that and with even less proteins and more carbs in proportion and yet I've never seen one of them fat.

I know your pain.

>missing the joke

ratios do not really apply for 5000kcal diets. theres hardly any point in getting 400 grams of proton instead of, say, 300. same goes for fats. its just more calories and for most people, getting the extra cals from carbs instead of fats and protein is more efficient in terms of recovery and performance.
what benefit do you think you'd see from getting 500 grams of protein instead of 250 grams? 3-4 grams of leucine per meal is enough to maximally peak MPS and 250 grams is easily enough for that.

>3500
Lmao that's one pizza you cunt

unless you are on roids and train 2 times x day 2g x kg (1gxlbs) of body weight is more than enough.

>eating 5100 calories
>natty

yeah no, with gear you can absorb more than 300g.

absorption does not matter, peaking MPS matters and gear does not change the amount of leucine needed for maximal MPS

Just add 4 scoops and you're done for the day.

guess every pro bodybuilder is doing it wrong.

nice authority fallacy

alright mr Veeky Forums 10 year+ phd ifbb pro who has coached dozens of successful professionals.

If you actually had the motivation for bodybuilding you'd show all those losers what a real bodybuilder looks like, but ofc shitposting as a fatty summerfag is more fun.

i can easily hit 3500 Calories a day with chicken and rice, but it's because i used to be a fat piece of shit and i still have the planet-sized appetite of one

You make porridge with it. A cup of whole milk for every cup of oats, throw it in the microwave for 2 mins, add fruit and nuts, done.

263g sugar you fucking faggot

user, get yourself "instant oats", powdered like flour. mix with milk and drink that shit.. 150 gram oats with 300ml milk has ~750 calories.. put maybe 40g peanut butter in it and you have another 200kcal.. drink two shakes and you have ~2000 calories

its not easy to stay commited tho..

see, your problem is that you view foods as "healthy" and "unhealthy". foods are either calorie-dense or not, so if you're bulking, your "unhealthy" foods are "healthy"

Nutella has been sued in a shit load of countries for that commercial about it being a great start in the morning.

>soda
Never gonna make it

Ended up eating 4400 yesterday.