>Start roiding.
>Break constant PRs.
>Muscles never sore.
>Joint pain everywhere.

>TFW happy with how I look
>TFW in best shape of life
>TFW still dyel by fit standards
Life's good

Pretty much same here, except I am not even dyel yet, probably skinnyfat is closer by fit standards.

>take a week and a half off because moving
>all lifts go down
>also get knee aids

Fuck

>Lifts are progressing well
>Diet is finally in order, doing cardio daily
>In nursing school with good grades (not that they're difficult to get)
>Still feel empty inside
Will a gf end this pain

op here im 19 should i join the darkside?

i know for sure that shit would tighten me right up

ive been looking like 3rd pic for over 2 months

You look pretty good desu. Better than I did as a natty. Really bad small bone, height, genetics.

Gear really helped me even the playing field. Also gains were non existent after the 5 year mark.

Personally I have no regrets. However I'm on for life. No pcting, blasting and cruising is the only way IMO.

Along with gear I find myself using other meds to combat sides, AI + serms, add in fat burners when cutting and you end up taking a lot of chems.

All the best with what you decide.

>abandon cut as soon as 4pack appears
>set squat and diddy PRs
>recomp the rest of the summer

#bulklife

thanks for your words. im not tall myself, im like 5'8 but my forearms/wrists and shit are decently thicc

what about 250 cruise only just to boost myself a little bit?

i fucked with alcohol and dxm all the time in high school so idk if hardcore bicycling would be wise

>what about 250 cruise only just to boost myself a little bit?

What is your age?

If you've given up on the other 'drug's (alcohol) and its been a long while I think you should be fine unless you developed some serious long term medical condition because if it.

250 cruise, Like I said I"m a firm believer in blasting and cruising.

250 test is something I would use all year round. Adding in other anabolics, tren, mast, eq, maybe even an oral throughout the year.

Usually blasting most of the year and then 'cruising' for only 3 months max.

I go on blood work. IF it looks ok I'm fine blasting away. If It isn't so pretty I might cut the blast short and start cruising.

Been living with cancer for a month now. Starting to feel worse. I haven't been to the gym as much. The front desk girl called me to ask if I was alright. My gym wants to do a thing for me and help raise money for treatment but I don't know I've never been the person for hand outs.

>tfw down to 200lbs
>tfw used to be 350
>tfw just another 30-50lbs before all the fat's gone
>tfw recomping right now instead of a straight cut, for the first time
>tfw actually getting to build muscle for the first time

feels good man

Don't agree to it, it'd be low. All the best.

i turned 19 in june

back in high school i would drink liquor every weekend, i was into the dxm cough medicine. i dont think i developed any long term issues from it but i have no idea, i havent been to the doctor in like a year or two or had bloodwork

im also kind of concerned with the sources of the gear, like if it was made in a lab or brewed up in some beaner's bathtub or something

>i turned 19 in june

I worked out naturally from 17/18 up until 23/24.

I had exhausted my natural routes and reached what my genetic natural potential would be.

Bro there are risks using anabolic steroids than not using them. Are you absolutely sure you want to go down this route?

19 is really young, why not wait another 2-3 years and dial in your training + diet. If you get bored of lifting after that period of time you will know steroids are not for you (since its a life long commitment).

If you start now and decide to stop who know what risks you've put your body through. Coming off and going through PCT is pretty ruthless. Depression for a good 3-6 months after coming off.

Come on man you're way too young

You have a good frame and have obviously made a lot of progress

But you're still so young and you havent even reached your peak potential yet.

Steds shouldnt be used as a substitute for hard work. Only when youve reached your natty peak should you juice.

Or do what you want its your body, just my $0.02

i don't know, man

ive heard about people who just dont even want to lift anymore after they stop because they opened the pandora gain box and now they dont want to go back to the slow gains. and then you get people like big lenny who are all sorts of fucked up from it in their 40s

ive been lifting for 4 years this is my whole progress

idk how much longer i can go and not be wasting time, i think any kind of noob gains are long-exhausted, i'll probably go until 21 and reassess

>im 19
>should i join the darkside?

Not yet, you are still too fucking young wait till you are at the very least 21 not because meme legally an adult bullshit but because your body is still developing and roiding could mess with that.

OP, what are traps?

4 years? You look like shit sempai, why do you even live?

>dont workout for a whole week due to work
>go back to the gym to do some bench press
>new 225 reps pr
>new 245 reps pr
>new 255 1rm
>I bulked hard af and everybody keeps asking me if I stopped going to the gym

anybody else hate explaining fitness shit to normies?
>end of bulk, starting to cut. Girl at work asks me why i stopped drinking my protein shakes
>me:im dieting to lean out now
>her: i thought your goal was to get big and now your trying to lose weight?
>explain bulking and cutting to her
>her:hmm you should take this new herbalife shake that only goes makes lean muscle, you dont even have to work out when on it
>mfw

>having a good day
>go to they gym, have an awesome workout
>social gains at the gym
>come home, something triggers me to start thinking about my ex
>been goddamn four years

>been lifting for about a year in a half on and off, more on than off the farther along I went
>still look like a normie because I was fat as fuck and was only focused on loosing weight,
>finally down to a weight where I can recomp (5'11 200lbs), start up at a new gym after a move

>stick thin 18 year olds who stick to each other like glue and only ego-lift bench press/curls/shit like that are all over my gym
>have them come up to me and give me tips on breathing
>have one run over and start lifting the bar when I struggle on my 1pl8 bench
>go to take a piss, leave my deadlifting shit out
>come back not 5 minutes later, one of them is reracking my weights
>he didn't even want to use the weights, he was just reracking them

I'm about to fucking murder some normie kids.

>>have them come up to me and give me tips on breathing

what

It was during the last set of my squats...held my breath and tightened my core, because my core is currently really weak. Had some kid come up to me and tell me about breathing while lifting.

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you me?

Are you also me?
For some reason I've been thinking about my ex from a few years ago as well. Not sure why, it's been forever and a half since I got over her