/FRAUD/

cheating frauds general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.t-nation.com/t/my-experience-test-taper/87539
youtube.com/watch?v=CWXOI5Z74qE
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2tsawu/true_myostatin_inhibition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been recommended a stack of 50mg Anadrol and 40 mf Dbol daily for 6 weeks but I read some stuff about not mixing Anadrol with any other orals, should I avoid this?

Woke up at 4 am hungry as fuck, had a clif bar and 3 cups of milk

Listened to some of the new jre podcast with Duncan, my favorite guest and fucked around with new tinder matches and fell asleep

Feelsgoodman

>should I avoid this?
its a bit toxic, but not like you'd die.
just dont drink and embrace the bloat

Hope you're gonna run tudca with that and not even think about drinking.

You better be running a test base too.

I wasnt planning on using tudca but it sounds like you're strongly recommending...
Was just gonna rely on some milkthistle and AL acid..

tudca or essentiale is a must desu

I would do some more research before you start your cycle, looking in places a little more reputable than this.

What's new in the world of roids? Any new SARMs?

I'm 24 at 5'9" 165 lbs. around 13% bf. A few friends are telling me to wait another year or two before roiding. I've never done anything up to this point but I'd like to take my training to the next level. What does /fraud/ think?

>What does /fraud/ think?
yolo

>Any new SARMs?
YK11, besides being a SARM it is also a myostatin inhibitor via the production of follistatin. So I guess it's kind of a follistatin secretagogue in a way.
>What does /fraud/ think?
Shoot the tren directly into your dick.

Depends. How long have you been training? What are your lifts? How consistent is your diet? Are you 100% on everything in the wiki?

You're old enough to juice, it's more a matter of whether you're ready.

165 at 5'9 13% sounds like you haven't been training very long, probably why your friends are saying no.

If your shoulders/hips are asymmetrical and you lift too heavy on aas.......rekt.

Lift moderate with high rep. And research the test/taper protocol
forums.t-nation.com/t/my-experience-test-taper/87539

Should I get bloods done before an MK677 only cycle?

>inb4 just use test
Too young for actual sterons, just trying out babby's first PED

There's this guy at my gym, seen him two times so far. Hes obviously frauding: cannonball shoulders, overall very lean and his biceps looks like a steel ball when flexed. And yet he doesnt seen to know what hes doing. And his lifts are mediocre even by normies standards, 1,5pl8 dl, like 6 or 7 wide grip pullups, like that. I dont roid, i admire his body (not his balding and numale look tho), but why would you strife for mediocricy?

You can check IGF-1 before and after 2 weeks to see if its bunk.
Otherwise not really any reason to do so.

It's Capitalist's stuff, probably not bunk

So just dive straight in?

Bear in mind there is nothing physiological that means you shouldn't use steroids before you're "ready" - gear will work just as well in a skelly as it will someone who is already well built, although obviously the well built guy has a serious head start.

The reason is psychological - gear gives you enormous strength gains, and unless your form and training are on point, you could seriously injure yourself. We're not talking life-threatening, but if you pop a disc tear a major muscle, or blow a joint, you'll be fucked for years and probably always have issues and pain for the rest of your life.

There's also your diet, which is more about economics than harm reduction - if you're not eating right, the gear won't do anything, so you're literally wasting your money.

The other major factor is knowing your shit - astounding how many morons know nothing about AIs, PCT, blood-work, etc. To be fair though, plenty in that camp have been training natty for years, so that's more just due to stupidity than experience.

You don't need bloodwork but if you want to post bloods that would be cool.

gOOD DAY (not on roids)

Lets say a natty wants to look like pic related what would the best approach be? PPL or a bro split?

>asking for a friend

PPLxPPx probably
dont want your legs to get too bulky :^)

what about PPLxPPP? alternating the last P

(lol)

do whatever the fuck you wanna do
whether youll look good or not depends more on genetics than anything else

This is all I got.

Was this shit even made by zyzz??????

Are ketogenic diets even legit? (remember i am natty scum) doesnt cutting carbs fug with ur test levels ?

>Was this shit even made by zyzz??????
No idea.
>Are ketogenic diets even legit?
Yes they are amazing for cutting weight. How do you think masT gets so lean?...
>doesnt cutting carbs fug with ur test levels ?
No

>natty asking how to look like someone on roids
The best approach would probably be to get on roids

not a cheating fraud but there was a young girl at the gym, i'd probably guess she's 15-16. and she was there with her dad and brother. but i realized towards the end of my workout she was staring at my hardcore through the mirror. i was repping 100's for dumbbell row so she might've been looking at the weight and not me. but either way. the age of consent in my state's 16 so i want to try to fuck her, seen her there before with her dad and brother. what's the best way to go about this

Knock out dad and brother, then rape her against the squat rack

>Yes they are amazing for cutting weight. How do you think masT gets so lean?...
Well u know? roids?
>No
Do u lose alot of lbm on a ketogenic diet?

Well I want to but I havent lurked enough yet tbqh

there's cameras in the weight room though. front desk would call the cops. plus i don't want to rape her if i don't have to, but if she sees me knock out her dad and brother she'd probably not want to let me fuck her anymore

Old news, I need weirder stuff

Yk11? Might as well do anavar

I'm 21, been training for 4 years now and I was hoping to run a test cycle soon but I heard from a regular at the gym that using steroids stunts brain development and that's why you should only use them when you are 25+ and fully developed.

Any truth to this? I couldn't find anything about it on the internet

Up the dose.
>Well u know? roids?
Listen, to look good, it's 80% diet, 15% training, 5% drugs.
I have no clue if this is true but I have a sneaking suspicion that yk11 is the anabolic chicken.

Well tren is neurotoxic

Stop this pls

>anabolic chicken
Wut
All I'm saying is there's no human or animal trials and it's pretty supressive anecdotally. Stuck with lgd or rad with a test base

I'd actually say it's more like 15% drugs 5% training or 10/10 max.

How you train is imo the least important thing out of the 3.

I'm thinking of starting an LGD 4033 cycle, anyone have any experience with SARMs or the like? I'm kind of nervous, been natty for years. These things seem too good to be true?

I'm 6', 180lbs, pretty lean and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now.

>Wut
youtube.com/watch?v=CWXOI5Z74qE
I dunno, you have to learn to eat and train if you want to look good. Then any moron can put some test and tren in his butt and keep doing more or less the same things he already learned about eating and training as a natty and turn into a beast.

I meant more drugs outweigh better quality training. Them being taken should be a given, same way eating and training a minimum should right?

>just posting to post titties

So you're saying only a mong would take yk11?

You really like big tits lol. I am not really a tit guy but like probably 80% of the girls I have been with have been at least a C. Not complaining or anything but I would almost rather have a nice perky B that will always stay perky.

I D K H O W T O C U T O R B U L K

if I cut i lose all my lbm
if I bulk I get fat

am i low test?

I'm a tit guy and most of the girls I have been with were perky Bs :(

Life is not fair

Same. I want test and hgh to solve my problems for me.

>Not complaining or anything but I would almost rather have a nice perky B that will always stay perky.

my nig

speaking of nippies, puffiness =/= gyno right fraud?

puffy aerolas look like cones etc, no itchiness, hard/firm tissue or pain, had them since I was 15-16 :c

they look normal when it's cold, no idea if that's relevant

So I've hit a plateau in my gains and I have decided I don't care about keeping my natty card. Where would someone who doesn't know much about steroids go to learn more?

As in, what could/should I take? How much? Side effects? Where do you get it? etc. It's not in the sticky

Starting a 10 week (powerlifting) meet prep soon. currently planning on 600 mg test e a week, currently taking 200mg test/wk, 5mg lgd Ed, 12.5mg mk677. Where my issue lies is that I have 2 vials of npp and urgently trying to acquire 100x50mg of var. what should I do with the npp and var if I'm trying to make weight 20lbs below my current weight, also it's a 24 hour weigh in.

/r/steroids
read wiki
google fraud pastebin

/r/sourcetalk or some shit

Google "reddit steroids" and read around their wiki and related stuff. Got a lot of good stuff for beginners.

For sources, google "eroids". (disclaimer, dunno if they are shills, but the highly rated UK sites are certainly good to go.)

plz kill me

Thanks guys.

in my opinion just go for it mate, a short cycle of test shouldn't have much influence on your brain development

shouldve roided after u were done growing (in height)

No I'm saying all the guys in oxygen gym in Kuwait are putting on tons of quality muscle and I think it has to do with myostatin inhibition and yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor and it's also one of the newest least researched drugs.
So learn.
Lmao I would totally trade you girls if I could.
That's not how it works. It's easy to be fat on test and hgh

Well i'm 6'1, could probably get to 6'2 or 6'3 by 25 considering almost all other males in my family are around that height and experienced some growth late, but desu i'd rather be jacked in my youth than be a couple inches taller

>go from 300 test 400 tren 50(100) winny to 250test 1000eq 2 weeks ago
>lost 4kg already, but only on a -800 cut since ages ago

MY FUCKING GAINS ARE DISAPPEARING RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES

brb doubling dosage.

>myostatin inhibition
isn't there one that's being developed that has to be administered like a virus?

Really don't think your gains are being lost at all and it's just glycogen depletion. I gain around 7-10kg in water and glycogen weight alone when I start bulking (and the reverse for cuts)

calories has been the same long before I swapped chemicals.

I seriously miss that insane winstrol pump/muscle filling effect.

I almost want to go back on 700mg a week despite it thinning the hair follicles on my side a bit.

I don't know. Haven't heard of anything like that. Sounds crazy.

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2tsawu/true_myostatin_inhibition/

>>Yes they are amazing for cutting weight. How do you think masT gets so lean?...
>Well u know? roids?
You're fucking retarted

Roids to lose weight, lmao

Keto + 1 high carb day is god-tier.

Cardio after training. There is no cheat.

There is DNP, but most that use dnp over here aren't even at 12%.

If you could go back in time before your first cycle what advice would you give yourself?

I highly doubt that it's yk11 based on user reports.

>If you could go back in time before your first cycle what advice would you give yourself?
Never start, stay natty

be forever natty

thoughts on ostarine or similar sarms while on pct?

Very interesting read.
Are those users also running test and tren and other traditional drugs?
Seems reasonable to keep strength up and also ostarine is dirt cheap.

>tfw myostantin controls many more things than muscles and if you completely disabled it you would swell and die

wtf? rlly?

I've been training for about 4 years.

My lifts:
Deadlift 495
Squat 315
Bench 275
OHP 185

My diet can be improved but it's not bad, I could be eating more and more often. I look great, I'm aesthetic with good ratios. I was considering trying out some SARMs but the results seem mediocre at best.

Why in the world, would you ever, use, steroids, when you never will look like pic related.

I thought it would be helpful to maintain muscle mass as my HPTA was restarting. Does Ostarine suppress test production like LGD?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Levrone made gains, crazy. 52 years old

308lbs. WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL MAST?!?

Sounds like you're good to me. Just do your research first.

I think you underestimate your potential m8.
If you jump on tren and hgh and slin, you could probably make it to that size too.

They're genetic freaks. I got nothing on them.

i'am not on the same level. INSANE

they just take more AAS then u do

step up nooblet

Some guys have done ostarine during pct with decent results.
You just gotta up the dose. You can make it brah.

You underestimate genetics. I doubt that ramy is on a lot of gear.

Look at bostin loyd. He's using all kinds of gear, slin hgh and still looks like crap.

>I doubt that ramy is on a lot of gear.
What.

fug me

He's right, he probably is on a lot of gear but not what you'd expect someone his size to be on.

WHERE CAN I GET ALREADY CRIMPED 10ML VIALS????

What i mean by that is that bostin loyd is probably using more than him.

The dose will not determine how you will look eventuelly. Genetics will

Size:gear ratio is different. Not what you will exspect probably

>bostin loyd is probably using more than him.
They might be using the same amount of roids but ramy is undoubtebly on far more HGH and slin (probably pharma HGH too compared to Loyd's chinese shit)

Why do people ask these things without mentioning where they are?

That's like me asking you where the closest McDonald's is. How the fuck should you know.

Just type in med lab supply into google and you should have plenty options

(We are talking about legal chit mods)

It's the fucking chicken! I'm gonna have bimbo run some yk11 and see what happens.

I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

I always thought the biggest guys were the ones who were most side resistant, and could run ridiculous amounts of gear.

It's all speculations anyway. You can use the same amount of shit he's using, but you will never look like him.

That's what i'am trying to say.

Some people don't need monstrous doses to look big

Dat kuwait chicken with oil

crazy shit

The biggest guys got the best genetics. That's how it works.

>You can use the same amount of shit he's using, but you will never look like him.
That's for sure. Never denied that. They're genetic gods. God not even being much of an exaggeration.

Difference between them and us is sky and earth.

So is BIMBO gone, like JM? I thought he could handle the fire. sm.h

g4p is dirty business. wage life is just the only way to make it

That's the truth. You gotta work with what you have.

If you're not competing, it doesn't matter anyway. Just focus on your goals. There is always better.

>You gotta work with what you have.
Talking about work, I went to work 2 weeks straight for once. Pic related.

Do you think JM would be proud?

>wage life is just the only way to make it
At the start maybe, don't think it's something to aim for for a lifetime though