Fuck off with "she squats"

mayor pet peeve of mine. the squat is a greate movement, but is super overrated as a bootybuilder. sure, you can get some gluteactivation, but it primarily works the hams, quads and core.

you want an ass? do hipthrusts etc....

>she squats
that isn't a thing people on Veeky Forums say, that's a normie thing.
Preaching to the choir bud.

>squat is a greate movement, but is super overrated as a bootybuilder.
>sure, you can get some gluteactivation
>you want an ass? do hipthrusts etc....
I wonder what trains the glutes more, an exercise with ~120° hip extension or an exercise with 45° hip extension at best.

Oh by the way, never post again until you get at least 2x bw squat

/thread

As a male, squats grew my flat is into a nice round shape.

I can only imagine it would be even more grown for women

Squats won't build a good butt. Deadlifts, lunges, and hip thrusts build a good butt. You don't lift.

>its a girl goes to the gym only to work out her legs episode

Every time you stick a woman into something she sexualizes it.
Needs to end

as you can see, the later comments prove that I'm not, unfortunatly.

to specify, again: yes it can put on mass on the glutes, but only using the squat will give more quads/hammies than glute, thus not giving the physique that the "she squats" quote advertices.

btw, squat is only 1,95x bw, sorry bout that

Please read again.
>you don't lift because you don't do hip thrusts!
Kek

this

only tried to find a typical "she squats" picture

Oh, I didn't understand the first time. So you're saying that her ass will grow, but her quads and hams will grow more. Makes no sense because ass even on a Veeky Forums woman is mostly fat but w/e

Please learn about squatting before looking like an idiot. You use your glutes more in a deadlift than a squat. Same with lunges and hip thrusts.
Squats are primarily quads, hams, back. Glutes are secondary.

wut? didn't get your point here

Ok
Woman ass is more fat storage genetics and less a choice between hip thrusts or squats

>implying the glutes can't grow

>more means only and less means not
Is everyone ITT just looking to bicker at petty stuff just to stroke their e-dong or are you people legitimately this stupid? Or is this all just bait?

>I wonder what trains the glutes more, an exercise with ~120° hip extension or an exercise with 45° hip extension at best.
Hip flexion in the squat isn't a primary mover, it's secondary to actually moving the weight. In a deadlift, hip extension is what is moving the weight up, so it engages the glutes much more

>hip thrusts work the glutes throughout the whole movement as the primary muscle group
>squats don't
>hurrrr it doesn't matter which lift you do
You're dumb.

Yes, but the argument was squats vs hip thrusts, not squats vs DLs. Refer to please.

hipster lifters the thread

do front squat then

Same. Every single time I see a thread that some femanon makes to ask for an ass routine, I see at least 30 replies that details only "squats and squat varieties". At best, I see one or twice someone even mentioning RDLs but never bb hip thrusts, bb glute bridges until I crash the thread and get 45 replies telling me to fuck off and that femanon should do SS for a big nice round booty

>quads

Glutes

Lol this is my ass and all I do is squat so suck my dick

looks like shit tbqh, I don't know why you're bragging.