then how come my lifts are improving

not eating enough

Noob gains u pathetic faggot

Body dysmorphia

post pics

you are doing them wrong

also 3 times nothing is sitll nothing

God I love this picture.

Your body undergoes neuromuscular adaptation, your nerves are able to recruit muscle fibers more quickly and in a more synchronized manner thereby optimizing force output.
Essentially gaining strength without any any muscular hypertrophy necessary.

my lifts went from

22.5kg bench press to 70kg
40kg squat to 110kg
40kg deadlift to 140kg
20kg OHP to 42.5kg

idk if that helps any

Plus i get my form checked regularly, and I know its fine.

people will laugh

so? just fucking post them

SS claims another victim

You're probably just fatter

Post pics

Tfw I bench less but OHP more than OP.

I guess I'm just better.

i couldnt find a super old picture - this is about 7-9 months of """"progress""""

tadaa, its fucking nothing. i weigh almost exactly the same as well

Holy fuck, what program are you on lmao. And fix your fucking diet

i see some progress so at least you're not trolling us

i think you just need to fix your diet and switch to a more aesthetics focused program like PPL

SS for 6 months, then i broke my spine and didnt lift for 3 months, then a shitty bastardised version of SS to rehab for 2 more months, then a fullbody powerlifting routine for the last 3 months.

>fix your diet

do i eat more or less? people keep telling me to bulk, and although i dont want to whenever i try cutting or maintaining i stall on all my lifts.

if you want to be a champion, you've got to eat like a champion

what body do you want at those lifts?

you look ok for weights that you are lifting and there is some progress visible

report back when you are 1/2/3/4

5'9" 150 pounds?

>he fell for the SS meme
Do something more balanced like PUHL or PPL, you literally look like you've never lifted in a day

And either eat more if you wanna get big, or less if you wanna cut first. Make sure your macros are in line, too

did you break your spine doing SS

Don't scare me now.

Eat more if you wanna progress your lifts

you could bulk more but you need to stop eating garbage then

also if you have been bulking for the past year why the fuck are you still the same weight

If you start at 45 lbs for each lift, tripling them only gets you to 135 lbs. So you went from very dyel to dyel.

DON'T WORRY MAN
You did SS, its TOTALLY NORMAL to look like that for at least 2 years, remember you need that STRENGTH BASE.
After that you should do 2 more years of texas method and then you can finally switch to a split and work on those aesthetics !
It really doesn't matter if you look like shit, at least you can squat a lot of weight and post about how other people don't do legs !

Kek

i got hit by a car
it might have been because of ss meme magic, but i doubt it

163lbs or 75kg at 5'9

I dropped 12kg in the first couple of months to get down to 62kg, then slowbulked them back over the rest of the time

i actually dropped the weight so fast i got diagnosed as anorexic despite still being a fat POS at the time

it hurts because its true

I remember you, you're not telling the whole story user. I have only one thing to tell you... CONSISTENCY

excuses arent worth much i dont think

over what period? you proabbly have been hovering around the same 3+/- % body fat. Gain some muscle then lose some fat.

>diagnosed as anorexic
Why would you go to a faggot ass SJW Doctor to ask why you're losing weight if you're intentionally making an informed decision to lose weight?
Wait, you don't know what you're doing!

I'm 15 pounds less than you and 5'8" and not even lean at 13% but lift considerably more. You already know this as well as I, but clearly starting lifting as a skinnyfat is HELL. Especially if you catch the strength bug like we all have. Cutting from skinny fat to anorexic mode ripped is hell, bulking from skinnyfat to chubby SS memer is fucking horrible.

Fortunately the decision will be made for you, so just stick with one option and ride it out with consistency, disregard the strength numbers.

your ohp and bp improvement is pathetic compared to your sq and dl improvement

also it seems you dont do BB row and weighted chinup

bascially your upper body looks shit because you didn't really improve on your upper body lift numbers

"doubling" means fucking nothing if you can ohp only 40 kg

>70kg bench after 14 months

maybe you'd be better suited for yoga like the other girls

i dont know how it works where you live but in my country we have biyearly checkups with our local doctor to track things like blood pressure level, weight, etc

Oh yeah, I can do 10 pullups, 12 chinups or 5 chinups with +12kg added. But thats only an assistance lift, so I didnt put it in that post.

Anyway, my lower body is shit too, so its not like it really matters.

bullying is WRONG

>5 chinups with +12kg added
that's fucking shit

whoever told you that they are "only assistance lifts" is retarded if you want to build your upper body seriously

how many times do you workout a week? 3?
that's fucking nothing with those weights
>but muh overtrain
yeah, you can overtrain if you move around actual heavy weights, not your babby shit

train more often, and focus more on your ohp, bp, bb row, weighted chinup and start doing weighted dips as well

also eat over your maintenance

How much do you eat? How's your diet?

I seriously don't believe that this body can fucking squat 110 kg and deadlift 140 kg

on SS he'd be squatting miles more than 110 after 14 months

bet he didn't even read the book, if he had he'd have reached that in two. I did.

if i flex and use sneaky lighting/angles i can look a little better but thats just deceiving strangers on the internet, which seems pointless

I'm trying to bulk but due to a complicated situation its not at all consistent.

somedays Im not able to eat at all, so I try and compensate by eating 5000-6000 calories the next day but its difficult and most of those calories are fat by necessity.

i am by far the weakest person in my gym. the next weakest guy benches 90, squats 150 and deadlifts 190.

underrated post. This affects like 60-75% of Veeky Forums

>somedays Im not able to eat at all, so I try and compensate by eating 5000-6000 calories the next day but its difficult and most of those calories are fat by necessity.

yeah that doesnt work
your body needs time to process nutrients, if you shove too many down your throat at once you're going to shit too much out

not to mention you're throwing your metabolism out of whack

You have now realised that you will always look above average at best unless you're on that dat der.

so what do i do when I miss a days meals? do i just carry on like nothing happened?

>implying that's a lot

>these are the kinds of people giving lifting and diet advice on Veeky Forums

>he fell for the SS meme
post legs
I want to lol at t rex

You need to do GOMAD. The cholesterol in the milk with force your body to release fat as it comes out of starvation mode

i already did, theyre shit as well. see

>70kg bench
>110kg squat
>140 diddy

dude
just don't do SS
I bet you have garangutan legs
focus on more upper body shit you fucker

post full body
let's see the proportions

but seriously focus more on upper body. do complementary isolation exercises on each session. work more on your bench. how many pull ups can you do? add bent over barbell rows.

Here. I think its flexed though, its not super representative of how i normally look

and yes, i know my genetics are abyssmal. I prefer not to think about it.

what could possibly prevent you from eating a full day? you can prep shakes the day before for example

its complicated and i dont want to make excuses
it only happens once or twice a month anyway, its not a huge deal

post hamstrings too

forget your genetics
work on your bench, pullups/chinups, do barbell rows, add some isolation shit for your shoulders, probably triceps too and hamstrings

compound lifts don't hit every muscle in a proportional way

You're probably eating wrong.

here.

should i be doing these extra lifts as 3x5 or 4x8?

You know that's just a homo digging for fap material don't you

>5000-6000 calories
Oh boi

I like 3x5 for compounds and bigger reps for isolated

doing as many reps as you can on pullups/chinups is nice too once in a while

But you are making excuses. At 2500cal maintainance eating 3000calories/day for example You are throwing away 6 days of caloric surplus

regardless
>go to gym
>eat 500 calorie surplus
>consistency is key
>20 weeks later you will weigh 10kg more unless you fucked up again
>maybe cut
>actual results

>lifts have tripled
>started off squatting 45lbs
>now squatting 135lbs

Yeah ok OP actually tell us the numbers first

kekd irl

read oh. kind of flattering desu

how can you miss a day's meal? if it's really an issue, get a cheap mass gainer and use that.