Propecia thread

Ok gents. Let's hear the pros and cons.

Who is using and how long? Any sides? Did you grow bitch tits or dick stop working?

A brother needs to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdYSq1xoRYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

using for 10 years now, no side effects. i started using when i noticed my hair was thinning, and i was one of the lucky % that managed to grow back some hair on top of maintaining it. im in canada so its only $10 a month, it takes a month to build up in your system and about 5 months to notice if you're growing any back. if you miss a dose its not the end of the world, since itll take a few months for the balding spectre to return and steal your hair gains.

ive also lost a lot of my unwanted body hair, my back used to be hairy as shit but now theres hardly anything there.

That don't concern you?

It's just scary thinking the hormone that makes you lean and sharp on the mind is being sunk out of your body. Such a tough decision to use or not.

No libido changes?

no, i havent had any libido changes. i also dont get what you're trying to say about it pushing a lean/smart hormone out of your body.

22, started a year ago, no sides, also on minoxidil, biotin and ketoconazole

stopped hair loss, seeing regrowth, no sides, fin 1x day, biotin 1x day, minoxidil 2x day, keto shampoo 3x week

Same, been on it for 8 months. Hair is way thicker. Balding has stopped and I think some regrowth occurred. But you can't tell I was ever balding.

Haven't noticed any body hair changes, so not sure if you're trolling. Is that a legit side effect? If so, thank god.

Dht is known for what gives you the hard ripped look. Think Winston masteron.

It's also known to promote mental clarity and acuity.

no sir, not trolling. but this is something thats happened gradually, since ive been on it 10 years. id say around the 3 year mark i started noticing my arm hair thinning out, and around the 5 year mark my back hair was noticeably thinner. i used to have to shave it down past my shirtline but i havent done it in a long time - theres seriously nothing there.

Propecia ?
youtube.com/watch?v=zdYSq1xoRYA

i havent noticed any change in mental clarity, then again i dont think i was that smart to begin with.

>trolling this hard
Cool stuff, any before and after pics of your body hair? I find I skip a day or two but then cycle a quarter pill for a week. I guess it doesn't really make a difference to miss a few doses, as long as your not skipping full weeks.

Look it up.

Dht is the main hormone is cutting/lean steroids. I'm not trolling I'm looking for genuine stories to really evaluate if I should take it.

sorry no before and after pics. my doctor says that finasteride doesnt make your body hair fall out, but a google search reveals a ton of people reporting the same thing. again though if it happens itll happen several years down the road very gradually. no effect on facial hair though, ive got a full beard going on

Here's my before and after. Let me know how you'll be getting laid when you're bald.

lol yeah you wouldve looked tragic as a bald man, good move getting on the pills before it was too late

Damn. Good results.

Shit
epic results

Your cheeks sunk also, thats one of the big things women look for. Decent jaw line. You got it going on you faggot

How much biotin are you on per day?

3 months now, dick still works and no other sides lel.
Just do it

Been on for two years. No sides. Haven't lost any more than I have. Little tip, I buy generic proscar and cut it up. That's 5mg per tab of finasteride

Wish i got on earlier. Im 25 now, started balding when i was 16. Didn't start fin until i was 20. But i've maintained pretty well since. No sides. You can actually see where hairline has regrown.
Dad was bald at 21, and my friend who started balding the same time as me (who didnt start fin) is now completly bald.

>be eurofag
>look it up just for shits and giggles
>65€ for 30 pill box

JUST

Share sauce where you guys purchase online