Of course, I wish I was gay because my life would improve so much hanging out with dudes rather than women

Of course, I wish I was gay because my life would improve so much hanging out with dudes rather than women.

Do you have sexist views is a different question than do you dislike women.

Women are people just like us, if they want to fuck random dudes, why not?

Women are objectively more shitty than men.

>weaker
>stupider
>responsible for every idiotic movement currently ongoing
>drive like shit
>vapid
>shallow
>cunts

This so fucking much.

We have the right to tell whatever the fuck we want to them, hate them and refuse to date them, they should stop complaining

How can I hate women? My mum's one.

Tryed traps?

my guide to women:
>every woman except your mom is literally evil

I like women. They are so soft and warm and their hair tingles me and they have a vagina and tits and they need my protection and they can hurt me the most which makes me feel alive

This. This is the specific reason that makes me believe being homo is not a choice, because if it was, I'd have chosen it.

Check'd, and yes. Only thing with traps is I need to be horny af to get off to them, Trappy is qt af but I think the benis would put me off.

Fuck off

>I need to be horny af to get off to them
And after cuming you feel bad?

side effects that will go away.

Borowski ain't no slut senpai.

Usually I feel pretty satisfied after cumming to them, but that's more likely to be because I was horny, and not doing it for habit/boredom.

But if I'm not horny, it's just difficult to get off to, takes too long for me.

my guide to women:
>every woman including your mom is literally evil

my guide to women:
>every woman, especially your mom, is literally evil

What a shitty poll, of course most men have sexist views. Its called being a realist. It does not mean that we dislike women.

Feels like a bait thread.

fuck you cunts, not one will ever love you like your mom

Alles Schlampen ausser Mutter

You're asking two different questions, OP. Yes I have sexist views, but I don't dislike women.

Sexist != hating a sex, it means you hold a view that a particular sex is superior to another, which is true when you look at various details. Both sexes evolved to fill a niche in a proper manner, so there are natural superior and inferior qualities to either.

The movements that people tend to develop ire for (3rd wave feminism, MGTOW, etc.) typically are counter to nature, which causes obvious problems.

So who should reign, if anyone?

Fincheeeee!

Whomever is qualified outside of sexually biased belief systems. The people who say Hillary Clinton should be elected president simply because she is a woman (there aren't many that think so, but they do exist) aren't just extending a bias.

This, OP is clearly retarded.

If we take the dicks out of the ecuation Id be the biggest fag that ever lived.

I dont socialize with sluts, I dont even like casual sex. That being said, I dont hate women.