Hey fitizens

What do you do when people lift/workout wrong?

Like, I see people who locks their knees while leg pressing. I wait in horror to see their leg broke out. Because if i interrupt,they be like " Dude calm down,i know this shit it makes your bones stronger this way"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtRXKACK-0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was a weak dyel cunt I didn't do shit. Now I'm filling out my frame sitting at 86kg and 14% bf, 640kg powerlifting total and I command the respect at my gym to approach people and offer advice without coming off as cringey or pretentious because it's obvious I know my phucking shit lol

It's none of my business. Usually if people have terrible form they'll notice something is off, and do their own research to fix it; sometimes, that takes a bit of time.

I know my deadlift form needs a bit of work, for instance, I don't want someone interrupting me telling the obvious.

If I see people lock out while leg pressing I tell them. Because fuck that fucking video. I don't care if they think I'm rude or something, I don't want to see that shit in real life.

I mind my own fucking business.

Who is this jism prism??

I don't say anything but I appreciate the advice if someone has any for me, they just want to be helpful I have no reason to get upset over it.

allison bagg

she is going to age fucking terribly

CUTE
U
T
E

He meant the other chick obviously, you low test beta cuck

Back the fuck off?!?

Kristin Chirico

youtube.com/watch?v=vtRXKACK-0I

Barf

Here's an example of a Hight Test male with his fresh catch.

cute af, she looks like my 10/10 latina gf except white and 8/10 plain jane mode.

Definitely qt tho

What an unpleasant looking woman

It's all about how you tell them. Have little regard for their personality type or feelings beyond that, if you're someone who knows their shit, in a sense it's your responsibility to reduce the probability that a beginner will damage themselves, because they haven't thought it through or don't realize it can be srs bsns.

There's no obligation, obviously. But if I were me I'd just tell them, and even on my most apathetic days if I noticed and just walked away, it probably wouldn't readily leave my mind. It wouldn't be a pressing feeling, or even a sense of guilt, just an awareness.

>2:00
>literally a cuck

SO MANY MEMES

Or worse, the reverse when the dumbfuck always struggling to Quarter squat a plate when I go to the gym, never progressing, tells me I'm going too deep on my 190

I've never been to a gym. Might go, just once, during an induced hypomanic episode to test exactly the maximum I can bench. I've tested it in an informal and uncontrolled way, I am far stronger, just not sure how much.