Question to the ladies

Genuine question to the ladies of /fit; do you have the same opinion about shorter girls that guys do, aka manlets. Do you see them as inferior?

Everyone objectifies everyone. You would think an ugly/old girl was worth less than a beautiful young one. Some of you wouldn't be that bothered, especially if you loved them. It is the same for way for girls.

I genuinely thing short girls are hot as fuck actually

The truth is tall women are very insecure about their height. Women should be petite and curvy. Not manly.

I don't really find tall women attractive but they look 'better' than short girls, they look high status if well groomed and having their nutrition in check

its more so the other way around. tall girls are insecure about our height cause its not normal to be tall.

the most ive heard short girls complain is that they can reach stuff on the top shelf. Its also girls commenting on their own heights, never berating others because of height

you're not a woman if you're over 5'8"

you're not a man if you're under 6'0"

>tfw 6'0"
>tfw there's a qt3.14 that's 6'3"
Fuck that, I'm going for that good shit.

Yeah i find short girls like 5'0'' sexy as hell, and they can get away with a few extra pounds. But curious in the case of pic related, is taytay thinking "when will this bitch learn.."

Generally women don't care about other womens' heights, unless they're anorexic and idolize not having their legs touch (which is easier if you're tall).

No but prob cause I'm less than 5'3" and very adorable

Also I don't consider short guys inferior that's an irrational insecurity that you guys have so

selena looks way hotter than her in that pic, she looks like a gawky bird

Nah. Some women hate short guys but not many woman put down other women for being a different height. Short or tall. One is usually envious is anything. Greener grass and all that.

I'm short and androgynous AF what are you gonna do about it o foreveralone wise one

faggot

Yeah short girls are cute

Yeah I am but is faggot technically even a slur for a girl? I don't think it is so try harder maybe

I'm 5'6" and I'd like to be taller but o well. desu the only girls I know who make a big deal about height were irritating already. I used to be a bit of a height snob, then I dated a shorter guy and my eyes were opened

oh yeah, it especially sucks being a tall girl in a country of manlets..

>be me
>19 year old 6'0 filipino dude
>go to phillipines with family a year ago where the average male height is like 5'5
>my cousin hooks me up with this 15 year old half-white half-filipino chick
>"she's just your type haha"
>she's a 6'2 model, pretty face but even wearing flats she's visibly taller than me and a head taller than most people there
>still don't understand why such a cutie didn't have a boyfriend
>we go to a club
>she dances super awkwardly
>feel completely emasculated as she's literally looking down on me
>im hammered after a few shots
>tell girl I'll be in the bathroom
>get grinded on by some 5'2 hot chick who was probably a prostitute or a ladyboy
>I didn't even care, it was better than being towered over by some amazon

Height does matter but only if the girl is taller than you.

Can we take some time to appreciate that blonde, voluptuous goddess for a minute? Literally everything you could want on a woman. Tall, perfect legs, wide hips, nice chest, golden hair and pretty face. Wowsers. Reminds me of Maria Sharapova.

>that feel when 5'11
so close yet so far

>Sarah Ramadan
>Ramadan
>Weight Gain

Yes, absolutely. Weaker, easier to bully, cutesy with stubby legs instead of sexy and slender. And 99% of them have pathetic, flabby arms and abs because "eww lifting will make me bulky!"

I have a dilemma, not a dilemma but something I've been feeling bad about.

GF:
>152 cm
>42kg
>super aeordynamic (sex)
>loves to fuck

Girl in my class
>Taller than me, probably 2m
>literally a model
>really skinny

I'm in love with both grils, fuck me right?

I actually love my gf but the other girl keeps calling my attention like a fucking black hole.

t. bitter manlet

Absolutely Harambe

You're a scummy dude, just saying.

brah its reversed for women

every guy wants a petite lil thang.

Grass is greener on the other side.

Might as well leave gf, why put you both through the trouble of you having feelings for someone else and her probably feeling like shit.

Just be single and don't waste her time or yours. If you really loved her, the other girl wouldn't be such an issue.

post pic gorgeous

>being a manlet
>being this insecure

Nice try manlet. Every single time I've talked to a girl about what they find attractive, height is always one of the first things out of their mouths.

y is that scummy its just the reality of the situation

not even trolling.

i know a few chicks who are super fit + pretty + intelligent and they struggle to get guys

because they're both about 6'1 in sneakers.

nobody feels comfortable in the situation where the girl is taller than the guy.

Yeah, being taller than them, not necessarily being tall. Why would you want to be with someone who's that vain anyway?
Ideal girl (ie not a ganga) would be attracted to positive personal qualities like sense of humor, altruism, confidence, ambition etc.

You'll probably end up with nothing if you can't appreciate what's in front of you.

>hurr height doesnt matter

>just be taller than she is!

fuck off

Height of other women doesn't bother me, but I'm on the short side. I will say a tall woman who's very sweet or shy is the cutest thing.

I think you're going a little far there when it's not like he said he was going to cheat or something. Many guys have this kind of temptation pop up in their life even when they have someone they care about.

I would say you're in lust with this girl in your class rather than love, user. You were talking about only her looks rather than anything else about her.
I'll just warn you that I've seen many guys on here who've been in a situation where they left a good girl and they regretted it after.

bruh why do you want chicks with pretty faces, big tits, tight waist, and wide hips?

at the end of the day you're a product of your hormones and animal brain.

you can say no wez enlightened an shit we wuz kangz mutha fuka.

height appeals to a womans instinct to breed with good genes.

she might intellectualize 1000 reasons to still like you, but her ovaries are going to say

> he's not tall enough

lol if you really think it matters that much maybe the problem is less to do with your height and more to do with your shitty insecure attitude

Dated a 6"0 grill for a year and a half
I'm 5"10. I have a Jewfro *I'm not Jewish

The fro made it look like I was a bit taller

I think tall lanky women are cute for some reason.

im just saying, dont say it doesnt matter when it does matter

its like girls saying "size doesnt matter!"

then they say "at least 6 inches is fine!"

it would be better if people were honest.

I get the concept but it's such a self-defeating attitude to have. Plus you can be tall and handsome but if you're a dickhead chances are that's going to be a bigger turn off than someone who's a few inches shorter. I think a lot of the physical insecurities that stem from this board are an attempt to make up for interpersonal shortcomings, and it's pretty evident when people for some reason think lifting weights is going to make them a more likable, sociable person. No. I've been lifting for over 4 years now, the only thing lifting makes you better at is lifting.

I think I'm an average height for a girl, and I'm used to seeing other girls both taller and shorter than me. I really don't think about height unless you're a midge or fridge

The way he compared and contrasted them, plus the whole "im in love with both grils...keeps calling my attention like a black hole" Seems to imply that he's been fighting it but getting worse, and genuinely wants the other chic.

>I think you're going a little far there when it's not like he said he was going to cheat or something. Many guys have this kind of temptation pop up in their life even when they have someone they care about.

That's true but it's usually something that just goes away or they ignore if they're really dedicated to their relationship.

It seems to be a big issue for him, because he's most likely not as dedicated to the relationship or to her. If he were, again. He'd have willpower and wouldn't be asking whether or not to choose the other girl.

I think short people are very much fixated on their height regardless of being male or female. My girlfriend is 5'8 and she never felt insecure about it.
But I am 5'2 (also female) and sometimes just feel too short for this world cause I can never reach shit on shelves. To counter that I just got an amazon girlfriend so I guess thats the only problem short girls face

height doesnt bother me

knowing people will ignore me based on something I cant change, does

This

agree with all the above

but you also gotta remember

a lot of the content on Veeky Forums literally starts as a meme, gets taken seriously, and gets repeated ad nauseum.

7x6 dick meme

manlet meme

FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME.

all the threads about fuckin canthal tilts or w/e

this place is a shit hole as a default setting, don't forget that.

I get hit on by a lot of guys, and I feel bad about the fact that I'd never give a guy shorter than me (5'10) a chance. I don't know exactly why, but I think it has to do with the fact that I want to feel small around a man. I want to tilt my head up when we kiss, and I want to be enveloped when we are cuddling or laying together. I don't think of short men as inferior, but I don't feel petite or feminine around shorter men. I think all girls can relate to this.

I don't blame you but then again I have it easy when it comes to that. Though, I sometimes wish I were taller. You tall girls seem so graceful and domineering. Plus being able to wear whatever.

>Tfw 5'1 womanlet.

its funny

girls hate short guys

guys hate tall girls

go figure

>tfw have a thing for amazons

How do I trick a 6'-6'3" meatmode broad into sleeping with me on a regular basis?
Also it's not manlet thing, I'm 6'1"

>under 7'0

Noice try manlet

Aww haha thanks. I actually envy short girls! I guess it's backwards like that. I'm not the tallest girl ever but I do have a complex about my height, maybe that's another reason I like feeling smaller than the men I'm dating.

I feel like it's the same for men with tall women as it is for women with short men.

I'm 6'4 and I prefer a smaller petite girl that I can hold and cuddle with.

I've dated girls that were taller (5'10ish) and it was ok but the smaller ones usually have a better proportioned body.

Nah, I'm sure you'll find a tall dude that's to your liking! Don't worry about your height, it's not a bad thing.

thanks cutie, you will too :)

alright since this seems like the dating thread:
a couple of days ago i dm'ed a coworker on instagram and we talked for a little bit until she randomly stopped responding. Fast foward to today first thing she does is tap my shoulder and look back at her and her face is all red. Then I'm on the floor and she asks me what I'm doing and we make some small talk and she walks away. I'm still in the same area when she comes back and I make sure to look straight ahead but I can see her head facing directly toward me out the corner of my eye. Then I go on break and about 5 minutes later she goes on break and sits at the table across from mine, but sits looking toward me. After she's done eating she comes over and asks if it's okay if she sits there and we talk for like 20 minutes.

Normally I'm good with women but I have no clue what is going on with this one. I just wanna smash that ass is hnnnng

I don't have a problem with short guys but I'm more attracted to guys over 6'0 because I'm kinda tall for a girl
Most of the girls i've met that are over like 5'9 are kinda insecure about it and never wear heels or anything.

I'm gonna assume that's a joke unless you're that 7' broad from Detroit who posts here sometimes

>tfw you will fondle her natty G-cups under a Datsyuk jersey

Not at all. I never think of short men as inferior either, nor had I heard of manletism until coming to Veeky Forums. Thanks Veeky Forums.

>Do you see them as inferior?

absolutely

I'm 5'2 and dating a guy that's 6'5. I love that he's this giant that can throw me around.
Also how did this turn into a thread about guys height?

Where do you think we are?

She wants you to walk over and take the pussy.
To pursue her, to conquer her, to carry her around on your shoulder like a prize that was newly won.

If you keep playing that game, she's going to end up walking into the mens bathroom and find her getting deep dicked in a most rapey manner by a tall as fuck chad or jamal.

>7x6 dick meme
it's 8x6, and not a meme

>manlet meme
go out and see for yourself

>FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME
normies have no idea what frame is
having a good face is living life on easy mode

>all the threads about fuckin canthal tilts or w/e
see above

Yeah that's what I figured, you think I should DM this broad again or just wait until I see her in person and try to snag them digits

Go after her. now.
Call her up and talk her into a date or something.

I would call her if I had her number, I only sent her a DM on instagram. Guess i gotta wait to see her again

Holy shit you're autistic. You are co workers just ask to hangout after work. Go to your place, fuck. then do whatever you want, date, ignore her, kill her, idk.

>38153882
Autistic? It's 11:43 at night you faggot how do you expect me to go an ask her to hang out when the place has been closed for two hours?

>getting haircut
>hairdresser starts talking about her brother
>he's 6'8"
>she was afraid that she would end up being 6'
>tells me she was relieved to only grow to 5'7"

6' 5" guy, that makes my life much easier. I've had girls that I shouldn't have had a shot with chasing me, because "I can wear heels with you!".

Also dated a 4'11" girl for a bit - according to her she'd never gotten so many dirty looks from tall girls.

I'm 5'7" and it's confusing because I don't see myself as tall but almost all the women I work with are 5'2 or below... I feel like a sasquatch next to them.

No one called me "tall" until I started losing weight though. You can put on a legit amount of fat as a average-tall person and end up with the same proportions as a short girl.

did you type that number instead of just clicking on it? I know you said you don't have her number so just wait until you see her, or wait for her insta reply. I said hang out after work, getting coffee works the best for me. Then ask her over for a drink or make up some other shit to get her over and smang.

I'm 5'4.

As long as he's taller than me, honestly I'm fine. I know a few girls over 6'0 who are pretty insecure about their height because most guys they meet are shorter than they are.

step up your flirt game, dipshit

5'8" femanon here. Very short girls (

>Blacks and Mexicans are inferior by default.

Unless you're blonde or redhaired and have a PhD you're just as inferior

>tfw where i live the islander girls are often 6 feet tall at 12 years old
how do they make such height gains?

>And 99% of them have pathetic, flabby arms and abs because "eww lifting will make me bulky!"
How is this a height issue? This is a gender issue, if anything tall girls avoid lifting even more since they look masculine enough

nigger triggered
>niggered

6'4" bro here. finding a girl as tall as me would be a dream come true

Put your height in your dating profiles, no lack of 5'11" girls that's a big plus to.

Nope, white and tall. Just think it's funny when wops and other greasers try and pretend they're superior. It's like dumbass Slavs that go neo-nazi, forgetting that whole part about the ideology considering them untermenschen.

to be honest, to chalk it up to him having a shitty attitude doesn't account for the fact that a lot of girl (especially the young ones) absolutely rip into guys for not being 6+ footers. How is he supposed to feel?

it's not the same when the shoe is on the other foot - see body positivity, HAES, muh media unrealistic beauty standards

fact is, being thin ISN'T unrealistic ladies, it's attainable. But changing a genetic trait like height is. By all means, don't date the guy - it's not like you can chose who you are attracted to - but ripping into people for something they can't change is downright cunty.

"NO FAT CHICKS"

this

How do you bully them?

I can work out and get in shape

I cant change my physical size, but I get shit on for it

I know life isnt fair but you have to admit, that's bullshit.

this is how tall women should be.

There is a 100% legit reason for not dating smaller guys (personally, I don't get why the small guy wants a woman taller than him but hey)

but the girls who are insecure about it try to turn it around on the man as if it's him that isn't tall enough for her - even though they are like 4 inches above the average male height and about 10 inches above the average female height.

reminds me of the whole fat chicks giving it "you're not man enough to handle this 300lb love machine" - yeah right!

>yfw there is still hope for the white race

it always was a thread about guys height

Wow you're pathetic

Ditch the gf you're too comfy with her I can tell. Shoot for the stars my man.

t. Ghost of Zyzz

>fucking a girl who's "really skinny"
low test detected

the thing to keep in mind, it's ONE factor in attractiveness.

others include: looks, money, confidence, fitness, cock (and knowing how to use it), personality and attitude, career, social status, skills.

literally everything else can be worked on. don't lose sight of the fact that it's one factor of many.

get all those other things down and the lanklets ain't got shit on you

now she needs to invest in 10 pounds of silicone

why is she even covering her nipples in the left photo

Tall girls are superior for sure, I wouldn't hesitate to date a 6'2 gal. But I'm like 5'11 and I know they're looking for someone who's their equal or greater in height :(

why is that guy wearing a solo cup on his wrist