Blog post

>gf of 2 years breaks up with me a month ago
>has a support network of our friends who all back her
>start lifting and losing weight to feel better because I'm all alone in dealing with this
>a good friend of both of ours gets with her 2 weeks after we split
>our thing was going to the zoo in Seattle every summer
>find out him and her have been in Seattle at the zoo all day

FUCK BREHS IT HURTS SO BAD. I WANT TO DIE. Everything in her life is going good and she's happy and doesn't even think about or give a fuck about me while I think about her all day. Why does the universe fuck over the people who don't deserve it.

Also venting/feels thread I guess. Involving fitness. TFW took preworkout for the first time today and workout was really good. I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCmvhCWvHk3-SJqljh5cCm8A/videos
heartiste.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

kys

Don't listen to this guy OP.

Ying and yang brother. Just keep going and don't look back. Get fucking joocy. You'll have a qt3.14 filipina gf in no time! Best of luck user!

If it makes you feel any better shes doing the thing you two shared with someone else because shes chasing a dream she'll never obtain. I can elaborate if you want, but its pretty common.

If I were a mod, I'd delete fag fucking threads like this. Go to /adv/ or /soc/ if you wanna cry with other faggots and get attention for your hurt little feelings. Jesus christ. No other fitness forum on any real fitness website has as many whiny faggots. You people need to realize that this isn't okay.

"Oh just ignore it" Do you know how many threads like this I have to wade through? Gets a little hard to ignore and difficult to find on topic threads with so many of you faggots crying that you cant get a gf, or that your gf whom you didn't even fucking LIVE with, dumped your whiny ass.

www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/channel/UCmvhCWvHk3-SJqljh5cCm8A/videos
heartiste.wordpress.com/

Time to go into monk mode ma man. Fuck'em.

She will probably contact in several months when you start to get over her. They have a 6th sense when exes are getting over them. They want to hear you tell them that you miss them and want them back only to block you out again. Don't fall for this ruse. Just walk away.

user you'll be fine and move on. Gotta find a new interest.

sux. but that's what you get for giving your heart to someone. take a break from relationships and develop some self-love. and when/if you choose to get back on the horse, don't become co-dependent.

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that. I know it hurts now and you feel like its game over. I was in your position a few years ago too, so I know these words won't be too comforting, but time really does heal all wounds.

This has nothing to do with fitness.

How could you want to be with someone who doesnt want you back.

Ive never understood this.

FUCK that guy

My gf of 2 years also just broke up with me. I fucked up when we were dating and spent all my time with her and now I feel like I have no human connection, no one to talk to. My group of friends from before we were dating isn't as close now.

Feels bad. I fucked up. Your story is worse though, sorry bro

You would have gotten tired of her old ass in a few years anyway OP. You're lucky you didn't have to endure the stale period.

I wish things weren't going so well with my girl.

The shit I'd get up to...

Yes. Elaborate. Please, user.

It's a subtle form of self hate - "If they want me, then I will not be the person they don't want".

Assuming this isn't bait......

Nobody got fucked over. She didn't want you. It sucks now but it wont hurt in a few months. That's not a long time to wait at all. 2 years ago I got divorced after an 8 year marriage. Now now I'm happier than I've ever been. Just lift and work on yourself. Also, fuck the zoo.

>dating girl for 2 months. relationship in trouble but still rolling along
>"user, lets take a trip to the zoo! I love the otters!"
>damnit.jpeg
>"ok babe. you know I got you."
>spend night in baller hotel suite thanks to travel rewards
>"user fuck me hard before we go today!"
>winning.gif
>mfw pounding that pussy
>mfw about to cum
>mfw hit her pubic bone on my final thrust and damn near break my dick off
>"ouch hon, are you ok?"
>notreally.bmp
>howbaddoiwantthisgirl?.pdf
>"yeah baby, today is gonna be great!"
>limp around the zoo with a bent cock like a cuck because i didnt want to ruin the trip
>mfw she breaks things off with me 2 weeks later

Dick works fine again and the otters werent that great. Elephants were pretty cool though. Stop being a bitch OP.

love is a drug, and his only dealer just cut him off

yin and yang*

Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me a few weeks ago, she gave reasons for it but I don't believe they were the truth. I noticed her texting some guy a bit a few days before we broke up, then she hung out with this one guy 3 days in a row, then on the 4th day she dumped me. They had hung out a multiple times before we had even been broken up for a week. I learned from a friend he beat his last girlfriend, so it's nice to know she's in good hands.

3 fucking years together, 3 years of me being great to her, being completely in love and would have died for her, and she threw it all away after talking to some scumbag for a few days
Women have no sense of loyalty or attachment, at least not the way guys do

Not the same guy but seriously, it's called rebounding. If you date someone within 3 months post Break up it should be considered a rebound. A rebound is only meant to fill the hole in your heart that was recently created with a lesser valued person. It's just a lie we believe. This is totally my chick/bae/man even though we met "insert time in hours". Sometimes rebounds are just used to stab your ex in the back as if they weren't in enough pain. All in all rebounding will make you less of a conscientious being and more of a primate. Your ex sounds like an asshole that's just using her fake tears to win all your friends over. Well... So called friends.

If you cannot love yourself how can you expect to love someone else? Fix your attitude towards love and things will start turning around

This is the worst fucking story i've ever had the displeasure of reading.

>have sex
>hurt dick
>fuck women

Logic

Do you mind me asking why she left you OP if you know?

Women are cancerous creatures dude, they'll fuck you over any chance they get at a better opportunity.

OP you sound exactly like my gf's ex. Just with a different time frame.

You should have treated her better.
She never felt loved by you.
Your emotional dependence was a constant drain on her.
She gave you so many chances to make your relationship better but you didn't.
Your constant negativity wasn't endearing, just annoying.
Your pride in being quietly spiteful isn't attractive.
You never made any effort to be friendly with her family and friends.
Your inability to see your relationship imploding in front of you was mind-boggling.
You were manipulative and weak and made her feel awful about sex and her body.
She figured out she didn't love you a year ago and allowed you that time to change yourself but you didn't.
She dumped you and moved on easily because she had already decided to do it months ago.
She started talking to me because we share common passions you never cared about.
She started dating me because I make her feel warmth and happiness which you never did.
I make her feel feelings she doesn't understand because you never gave that to her.
I fulfill her sexual needs for hours and cuddle her afterwards.
She loves me.

You screwed everything up and pissed it all away. And it's all your own damn fault. You're not the victim here, you did this to yourself. Now I'm going to take my beautiful girlfriend to the zoo.

This pathetic shit isn't Veeky Forums related.

>surprised the modern 20-something woman hops from cock to cock
>will settle for OP in 10 years
>men are okay with this

>Find 10/10 personality qt playing vidya
>Not an attention whore, slut, or vapid cunt.
>No feels at first, but get them after 4 years of knowing her.
>Ask her out even though LDR
>Says yes
>Happiest days of my life
>FF living together for a few months
>Start lifting, she's super supportive
>Mires everywhere
>New job
>Coworker is good looking, big ass, tits
>Start feeling the grass is greener mentality
>Feel like shit about it
>But still constantly lusting after her
>Almost feel like I'm gonna cheat.
>Be honest with gf. Hope that talking about it will somehow help.
>She just says "I can't change that and that's out of my control. There's nothing I can do. That's on your end."
>This was in the morning, had to go to work, leave.
>Tell her I love her, she just gives me a blank stare.
>Come home, all her stuff is gone and she left a note saying goodbye with some money to tide me over for the next month of the bill.
>It's been two months and I'm hurting like a bitch.
>Won't answer my calls, neither her mom. I tried finding her at work but I can never find her somehow.

I lost all attraction to my coworker as well. Why did I have to feel tempted brehs. I miss my ex so much.

Only go there if your aim is to become the most embarrassingly tryhard beta male

Human nature is a flimsy thing ain't it?

Next time you fuck your co workers brains out,
tell her to keep quiet and proceed to live happily with your to be wife

damn man

my ex and i also had a thing we would always do, cook together whenever we were together at her place

she broke up with me after 2 years, got together with her best guy friedn just 2 weeks after
and guess what? they were cooking together

is this bait? im new here. If it ain't U finna get cucked lil homo thug

lmfaoooooooooooooo IS THIS BAIT???

seems like your pre workout is still in effect, user

Cool story breh

You're fucking dumb.

You deserve to be alone

You went for looks over substance, just like a woman does. It shouldn't surprise you that you got burned on for that. If you truly loved your girlfriend/wife, nobody else could ever compare to them, because you love them for more than just physical attraction.

Jesus Christ that was cringey

Holy shit you're dumb
You had something great, something people would kill for, and you fucked it up because you couldn't keep your damn hormones in check

You're not a man you're a damn woman

Try tearing your frenulum. I didnt have phimosis before but now if I want to have sex it requires preparation and lot's of lube. No more going ij dry for the rest of my life. I almost started crying when it happened too.

Kys

what the fuck did you say

HURRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

GOOD JOB TARDO

>a good friend of both of ours gets with her 2 weeks after we split

nice friend you had there

Is it normal on this board to link to reddit and get normal replies?

Literally shit that never happened - the greentext.

OP just do your own thing. I presume you're younger than 25. You'll bounce back just focus on fitness and improving yourself.

Karma will strike.
Just w8 4 it

the official beta guide