>they either act stupid or really are dumb
>very few attractive women that actually speak intelligently
>the dumber they are the more high maintenance they are
>just want to find a qt girl that is well spoken

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US//store/storefinder.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too intelligent to find a good woman

i had serious oneitis in high school and finally had the balls to talk to her once i lost weight and got fit. holy shit are you ever right, she was boring and plain as fuck. i wish i could invent time travel so i could go back and kick my own ass

they wear a shit ton of makeup and perfume to cover up their lack of personality

watch out for brightly dyed hair

I think you may be gay op

I wish

These are the worst. You can have a better conversation with your neighbor's fence

Me too bro

> I wish I had a girlfriend
> she has to be hot
> and fit
> and smart

> I ask so little, why can't I find anyone?

Time to start banging traps OP
Nothing says dominant alpha like pounding a clit dick trap

>tfw knew a girl with brightly dyed hair
>she was qt as fuck
>also smart
;_;

then you have sex and she uses a razor to carve your name into her stomach. then you wake up and see shes cut her tits off and sewn them to your chest. dont say i didnt warn you

where can you meet nice traps?

pls don't say anime conventions

I want a normie /non weeaboo autist trap : (

No idea boss, maybe a gay night club or maybe the AVN awards

This is what happened to me:

>being a landwhale since 20 yo, avoid any contact with females for ten years
>30 yo, suddenly get fit
>start meeting girls that like my body (??)
>some are boring, extremely ugly, fat or crazy
>some others are fine
>start talking with a girl, in a few days things have scalated so quickly she's talking about love and all that shit
>ilikethis.jpg
>start dating, after the first bad date, she says goodbye and forget about everything
>you're fucked for a couple months

This has happened to me three motherfucking times in six months. I'm strating to believe all those "women are manipulative cunts" meme is just the truth

There's no real way to "meet" traps. You meet them by steer chance as they tend to live as a woman

Otherwise you'll just end up meeting a cross dresser

if plain and unnattractive women dont like you in three diff occasions maybe its you that is the problem.... regardless i still believe you should disregard women and acquire aesthetics

this

This so much. Got tinder a week ago, and honestly if the girls arent just total sluts, they're so vapid and nearly impossible to have a conversation with

>I'm strating to believe all those "women are manipulative cunts" meme is just the truth

This isn't a meme you fucking moron. So many great men have written about the true nature of females throughout history, you just have to read some fucking texts to understand that shit's been like that for literally thousands of years.
I swear I'm fucking sick of reading all that cuckery on here, wake up Veeky Forums, THIS ISN'T A MEME

I know this hot girl who is single and i always wonder why she has got no man.
Then i listen to her for 5 minutes and i remember why.

THIS!

so what the hell do we even do? say you can ignore the girl being plain or dumb, and all you want is attractive and loyal.

is it possible to even find that?

I don't see a point where they manipulated you.

Then move to a prestigious university town. Then just walk on campus with a backpack and ask all those nerd girls out

>tfw no dyed haired engineer who works for NASA

You accept the nature of the game and don't expect the woman to be your best friend. Men are to befriend, women are essentially pets.

That having been said, I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule. I've never seen one though. Looking at it objectively you'll find that not even your mother is an exception.

Then she's batshit insane
I know from experience

that means they don't find you attractive

girls are not dumb, if they really want to win a man (chad) over, they'll try their hardest to appear kind, intelligent, and sincere

sorry they don't give a shit about a 5/10 neckbeard, you're lucky they were friendly at all tbqhfam

Why is this crap posted in Veeky Forums?
Is the patheticness ever gonna end?

Life is war my friend, and the female is the enemy. Don't get me wrong the female can be a powerful ally in situations but just like you she is looking out for numero uno. Keep a watchful eye and always be suspicious but never reveal your intentions because women are smart, not book smart but primal smart and she will tie a rope around your neck as soon as you show weakness. Stay strong and stay smart against the enemy.

honestly, ive found ONE exception. it was crazy

what im thinking is that i shouldnt even bother looking for some kind of connection with girls and just take them as the blank slate they are and mold them into something better

Girls aren't for 'talking' to m8. Get male friends to discuss your interests (or the internet whatever) and girls for fucking and good energy

There are no girls with good personalities.

>any pre-menopausal female is a 'girl'
>girls have no incentive to be anything other than mundane
>physically attractive women have no incentive to be intelligent
>dumb women don't know how and don't care how far they can push their partners
>qt girls have no incentive to be well spoken, this is why you have male friends.

been with my gf for 6 years cause she's banging and also happens to be the smartest person i know

she hates my body tho HAHAAAAAAAAA

This guy gets it

Girls aren't expected to do anything or have interests when growing up, they also don't really need to do anything for attention because guys are so horny.
Personally I meet many great women but I'm also STEM masterrace, so the girls who do get ahead in science (especially the fields that don't make money, like mine) are passionate about what they are doing.

Obviously not the best looking, I'm surprised everyone on Veeky Forums always meets the worst of women.
You're probably not going to find a great personality behind stacy or chad.

>tfw had a hot petite blonde lecture me on how she hates how people shit on Reagan
>she whips out a book of his out of no where and starts seizing in rage when talking about America's moral values
Not conservative but it was pretty hot.

i just finished school and had a gf through alot of it so im sure i missed out on alot of these kinds of girls

right now im trying to figure out how im going to find a girl like this in her 20s when im ~30 and actually have my shit together financially

Damn... Hope it's like this when I get my teaching degree

>wanting to find a teacher gf
shes gonna fuck 15 year olds bro don't bother

Well no, not teaching gf but a history gf

>start talking to lots of women
>they notice how boring I am
>they cant relate to me because all I talk about squatting and natural bodybuilders
>very few intelligent women talk about things I like
>I think theyre high maintenance because my autism doesnt allow me to relate to them in any meaningful way
>I just want to find a perfect looking girl that has exactly the same autistic interests as me

The girl was a humanities/teaching major, she was in it more the social sciences aspect I think but she was planning on becoming a highschool teacher eventually.
She did talk very passionately though, which was a nice change of pace since most people don't talk too passionately with acquaintances.

You're quite a bit older than me (still in uni) but I really think a large part of it is women aren't 'supposed' to be passionate and have strong opinions on things, they kind of tailor their behavior toward getting along with other women and getting that D.

A lot of cool girls I've met outside of college were widely considered bitches by many girls.
After meeting them I learned it was because they were moderately opinionated and had skills (cooking, hunting, instruments).

I might be naive but most meatheads you talk to that act like idiots eventually show an intelligent/sensitive side to their m8s, so I believe that if women were more transparent with guys they wouldn't come off as so boring.

this

>be chemistry tutor of my dorm
>qt 11/10 girl who sucks at chemistry needs some help
>actually smart but just really does not get chemistry
>somewhat fit
>has personality
>lots in common
>funny
>always wanted to get dinner and eat in dining hall together
>wanted to go to concerts with me even though she wasn't a Grateful Dead fan
>ask her out later in semester
>says maybe
>never lets me know
>implied rejection

Fuck.

Bud, it sounds like you're the common denominator in those three relationships. You might have some residual landwhale effects fucking up your sociability. Read some books on interpersonal communication, maybe the 4th time won't end from a single bad date.

Probably because women who are effective at dating and life in general don't use tinder. They can meet quality guys in person at social events (i.e. not bars), so they see no reason for using an app that's full of creepy horny guys.

Try bumble, the quantity of women is much lower, but the quality is much higher.

what if you're into crossdressers?

>not banging girls on the first date

what are some good books

>start off as a weird dweeb on the internet
>people mock you with hats and fedora's
>"well okay then, I can become better"
>"lets lose my overweight/fat ness and become fit"
>become Veeky Forums, managed to possibly also gain other good and healthy habits
>probably not only overtook normies a while ago, left humanity behind, even the weaker weeaboo's on the chan
>"but user...you....ugh...still have...ugh.. AUTISM...yea!"

No user, at some point it stops. Just because we arent out there, doing normie stuff, being degenerates, it doesnt mean that a lot of us arent better than them at least in the physical realm.

The normies are literally running out of reasons why they are better than us. I am going to work soon. But alongside the work I still dont use drugs, or consume normie media.

Meaning that soon not a single place will be left behind for the normies to morally hide behind.

I shall become the crusher of normie morality.

No, they're even worse mentally. Except trappy of course

What should I read for that there ancient female knowledge?

My mother seems alright

I also recommend part two and three

Damn. How's your new book coming, Robert Greene?

You really need to read Dale Carnegie's HtWFaIP. Like asap

Females are boring and dull because they don't have to be anything else. They are only gauged on looks most of the time and will get attention regardless of there pea sized brains. But be careful they are primally cunning. They will steal your money and your pride. Never open up to a she devil.

>if plain and unnattractive women dont like you
I said some where fine. And I know I am the problem. What bothers me is that they can forget about you in a fucking second.

I' not saying I'm manipualted, I'm saying they go to easily into love and can forget about it just the same. It sounds pretty fucked up to me
Believe me, I know. The last date I had was a total disaster. But that girl spent two weeks saying she loved me, sending me nudes and audios of her masturbating while thinking about me, crying because we didn't met before and saying she was afraid I wouldn't like her. And by the time I get home she texted me it was over. I fucked it, I know, but come on, things don't work like that.

She wanted me to do it, she said. I sent pictures of myself and I was "so fucking hot". But then again, she forgot about it.

Women move on very fast, amigo. That's lesson number one.

Fuck it OP literally doing same thing today and going to line up fucks.

until you find some girl thats literally so worried about where YOU are at all times and what your doing as the quote unquote dominant male. *vapes*

Take your time and remember to find someone whos nice to you and a bitch to everyone else. If you can make her like you its a lot easier than having a girl who likes you a little bit more than she likes everyone else.

fucking hell, they do. Ex gf is filling her twitter with all the stuff we used to do together and I can't barely talk to any other girl yet...

concur.

get a mildly-high test gf junior year of college. i'm kinda dadbod from being a fratboy for 3 years.

>get fit
>she notices
>other girls mirin'
>she starts eating better
>slowly starts running, squats, etc

its gonna b ok

i know i can do this but damn i cant for the life of me figure out how to meet girls once im done school

>get fit
>she notices
>other girls mirin'
>she leaves you "before you cheat on me with a more attractive girl"

It's not gonna be ok.

People don't have strong feelings about people that quick, not only is that a redflag for mental illness, but anyone obsessed with you in the beginning is obsessed with the idea of you they have in their head.
Once you break that fantasy in any way it falls down.

games-workshop.com/en-US//store/storefinder.jsp

What did you do to ruin it?
Just general autism?

>not going to world top 5 university
>Not casually lifting to look 0.5% better than the average skinnyfat student
>not talking for hours about art, science and music
>not slamming that desperate nerd girl pussy
>not looking forward to seeing them all in positions of power and wealth, knowing you made them choke on your cock
It's like you're wasting your life

But bro, three times in a row. I must be a great fucking writer. And a severe autistic, but even if that is, you can't just met somebody for an hour and decided that everything you thought for the last couple weeks means nothing.

She sounds mentally unstable and needy. Perhaps you didn't make her feel validated enough? Either way I think you're better off without her. You'll find someone else, user. In the words of the dad from American Pie 2, "keep your chin up. You keep plugging away and good things will happen."

Probably. I don't know.

It's always the same, I just don't know what to say. And this last date wasn't rally that bad, becuase she was leading the conversation and I did talk a lot. Also, she said like a hundred times she liked to "talk with our eyes" or some shit like that, and suddenly looking at her makes her nervous.

I don't know, man, if this is gonna be like this for ever, I see no point

It's purely emotional, girls are more apt to do it in the dating world but guys do it too.
A lonely autist can think a girl is perfect all through highschool/college and after having one conversation realize that she is a bad person, even after thinking about her every night for years.

I had a girl help me through some hard times (several friends + father dying within several weeks).
We shared deeply emotional moments and she seemingly bared her soul for me, this after being a good friend for several years.
We were dating a couple weeks before this happened, and for a month we saw each other every day.
Because of terrible weather we didn't see each other for 2 days, this naturally resulted in her blocking me and never talking to me again.
Years of friendship and the most emotionally vulnerable parts of our lives (she had shit going on to) thrown away because of the span of 2 days.

Girls are emotional creatures user, they aren't quite evil or stupid as people on here think but they 'feel' rather than think most of the time.

honestly, this time I just wanted to get laid. At some point during our conversation she asked me if I was into BDSM, because of some joke I made, I said yes and she wanted me to do that to her. That's all I wanted. I didn't fell in love with this particular bitch and for the first time, I was just pretending it was the same for me.

And the truth is that it makes it even worse, because it hurts when you point really high to get that girl you love, but when you manage to ruin it with some slut you just want to fuck... what the fuck is wrong with me?

Yep, would make things a lot easier

Reminds me of my ex gf, we had an argument, I quit arguing because she was busy with her final exams and while I was waiting she decided it was ok to asume we were done and she could fuck some other guy

>girls are not dumb, if they really want to win a man (chad) over, they'll try their hardest to appear kind, intelligent, and sincere

Almost fell for this ruse.

pretty much me. it honestly fucking surprises me how certain girls can throw away all those close emotional moments just like that, as if they didn't mean anything at all at the time.

>NASA satellite communications engineer
so she probably manages the twitter account of nasa's satellite programme of some shit

I want to learn to be a persuavive and munipulative cunt, are there any good books to read

Havamal

worth a read, but it might not be the 'manipulative' kind of stuff you're looking for

>am female
>prefer to let others talk because I don't want to come off as narcissistic, or bore them by talking about shit they probably don't care about (my interests are a bit fringe)
>ask very general questions that sometimes veer on awkwardness to keep the conversation going
>give little to no input (other than maybe "yeah, same") unless explicitly asked to
>if the other person isn't into rambling, and also dislike silences, they usually think I'm weird/dumb/boring
Feels bad, but I'd rather be known as odd and a little boring than to embarrass myself by sperging out over things I like. Maybe other girls are like me, I don't know.

What are these fringe things you like

truth is with women the only kind you should be looking for are those with a kind heart

they're malleable. you can shape them without even thinking about it

>Currently banging a nerdy plutocrat girl I'm fairly certain will be the Prime Minister of Canada one day

I don't know what this feel is

Seconded, the Havamal is pretty much the bro code written down

Richard Bandler

your greentext sounds like "I can't keep a conversation to save my life"

trying to talk to someone who justs answers yay or nay with the usual haha in the middle is fucking hard.

Men aren't as judgemental as you think when it comes to someone talking about something they care about, talk about your interests and what you care about and the other will respond in kind.
It might seem narcissistic to you but most guys don't overthink stuff like that, it's just chatting to get to know each other and entertain.

Ok, now you find a guy just like you, what happens?

Dumb submissive Latinas are the best IMO.

>83.
The speech of a maiden should no man trust
nor the words which a woman says;
for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel
and falsehood fixed in their breasts.

Indeed.

I like obscure cartoons, alternative fashion (particularly Japanese styles), lowbrow art, RPG Maker games, and learning about true crime and/or criminal psychology.

>rather be known as boring than to embarass myself sperging out over things i like

this is the type of behavior you will regret on your death bed.