Squat won't go up

My limit is 3x5 at 55kg.

I tried one rep at 60kg, I crashed into the squat rack like a retard and people went mad at me, saying that I make too much noise.
I left the gym crying.

What do I do wrong Veeky Forums, why am I not progressing?

>I make too much noise.
>I left the gym crying.

Kekd hard, thanX

eat more ( + check you're getting enough protein), check your form

Do sets of 10, alternating front and back squats every other work out.

My wife went from 55kg x3 on front squats and 55x5 on back squats to 55x10 for 3 sets on front squats and 60kg x10, x10, x15 on back squats in two months.

Ofcourse, she's 55kg and doesn't sleep at night, so I sure hope you have a baby to nurse as an excuse for your performance.

Sets of 10, as in 3x10?

i'm doing SS, just hoping it won't hinder my progress.

No, just sets of 10, until the 8th rep is almost impossible, the 9th rep makes you wobble and you can feel your quads tearing apart on the 10th set.

Use a weight that's a challanging set of 8 and start there.

You have no progress, m8. Try anything but what you are doing now, because you literally cannot get worse without amputations.

This is not a bad thing, think of all the possibilities. You can try out all kinds of retarded programs and they'll still be an improvement.

Three tips:

1. Form check and Goblet Squats

2. Heavy walk outs and loaded standing:
best done in the rack you stand up and just hold 70 or 80 kg or more. Will lead to better bracing and you will not get scared.

3. do squats with slow eccentric and stops:
with 50 kg or less you will do slow squats and hold weak points like the bottom position for some seconds.

So:
FORM
Superheavytraining
Slow and leight squats

>My limit is 3x5 at 55kg.

Do you have aids or something?

Whether you're being serious or not ill still help hehe xd
Just Literally go to 3x10 @40-45kg and progress up 2.5kg from 45kg every 2nd week until you 55kg... then continue if you wish GL

I weigh 120lbs at 5'10.

then gain weight.

Check your fucking privilege

nice trips. You probably need to eat a lot more. Are you counting calories? protein?

Eat more. Are you getting fat? If not, then you're not eating enough. If you're trying to increase strength you should be looking to increase weight concurrently. You may not get stronger until you start eating more.

Do you honestly wonder why your body isnot able to perform? You're underweight as fuck.
Get at least to 185 asap.

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

just put the world in a bottle bruh

>I left the gym crying.

Nice meme. Here's your (you)

Less weight more reps = higher volume
3x5x55kg=825kg
5x5x40kg=1000kg

when you get stronger add weight

The 3x5 is fine for where he is now. He needs to get his shit together and stop weighing as much as a teenage girl.

start cycling rep ranges, so 1 session u squat 50kg for 4x8, then 3x10, then 3x12, then 52,5 for 4x8 and so on. oh and start doing front squats, if u make ur noobgains frontsquatting ur squat will increase by several kg

Eat more. Btw if your dietary intake has very little fat (mild rabbit starvation) in it you will not be able to gain weight.

I don't know.

I do SS, but I've jus stalled. I just can't go higher than 55kg.

Just went to the gym and did 3x10 45kg like some user told me.

We'll see how it goes.

>tipping over during squat into the rack
Fix your form

I tripped because it was too heavy.

Bump