Gf tells me to stop getting bigger

>gf tells me to stop getting bigger
>says she will find me less attractive the bigger I get
>mfw only 17" arms flexed
>she thinks this is the same as me telling her I would not find her attractive if she stopped looking after herself and got fat

I mean I just said I'll stop getting bigger but fuck that.

Gains goblins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RlSgnpLbro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave her and humanity behind. DO WHAT IT TAKES GOD DAMMIT

17" arms are bretty big for a natty

That's what all women say, and then they see your gains and change their minds

Shit test, you failed. She will suck another guys dick today.

Find a better gf
>be 6'3 260lbs
>wife is 4'11 100lbs
>absolutely loves being seen together/taking pictures and being rag dolled during sex

shes insecure youll leave her after you rise in value. shell also get more neurotic about it. she wants to screw you over to make it "sure" for herself. typical.

true, you failed.

dont post the early version, go to reddit/redpill for the updated one.

Maybe because you're just getting fatter

Post pic

Updated one of what?

This is my arms she was commenting on.

What's the bitch complaining about?
Does she want some fucking nu-male feminist ally boyfriend?

Tell her to deal with it or get fucked.

How do I convince my bf to buff out his twink body?

looks good

if you see her everyday shes not going to be able to tell youre making gains, unless you're on da juice

dont be a fuckin autist and tell her that lifting and being in peak fuckin condition is your passion or hobby or some shit (if it is).
>gf... how gay are you?

tell her that you're going to stop lifting to get bigger because you love her or some shit
and that youre going to change your routine so that you only work out to maintain what you've got

then you keep doing the shit you always do
she wont even notice the gainz because they come so slow
bitch will be none the wiser this is the best solution trust me bro

Does she suck your cock standing up?

this is exactly what I'm doing.
I should have been clearer, by "fuck that" I meant I'm not doing it.

this relationship is going places

She might view you as fucking pussy (which you are), if you tell her that.

What happens when unstoppable gains hit an immovable gains goblin?

dat

>please stop getting better or I will start feeling anxious that I might not be good enough for you

dump her

lmao

if you have any testicles remaining you should dump that bitch immediately

>le dump her
She didn't say she'll break up with you, that's just like telling your gf you will find her less attractive when she dyes her, just yr opinion

>square toilets
?

>Tell her you need to talk
>Just say "I'm breaking up with you to spend more time with my gains"
>blast this song and start running youtu.be/6RlSgnpLbro
>Not too far, because you don't want to risk your gains.

You look fine. Post a body pic n-no homo.

Seems communist

She's too short to kneel but too tall to stand, she has to do like a slav squat

Exactly what I was thinking. You sure it's not your permabulk that she objects to, OP?

Thanks user been feeling down all day and this made me LOL

Imagine how pissed off your 5'7 son is gonna be at you for making him a manlet dont waste ur master race height genetics on a fuckin midget

Tell her you're already at your natty limit so you can't go bigger unless you roid and you don't plan on roiding

Then start roiding

The fuck kind of toilet is that?

>that toilet

Nigga are you a fucking lego?

she might be testing you, but regardless you dropping your favorite hobby for her is very unattractive, even if she says otherwise.

Take him to the gym with you and show him the ropes. Post pics pls, n-no homo

damn, shit sucks

kek'd
Pics? I've always wanted to ragdoll someone in sex

For her lol

> literally

Usually it's not an issue though because I'm sitting in my 79 camaro and she just leans across the seat to do it

But nah it's pretty dope being that much bigger than her

This. I'm 5'7, dad is 6'2.5, Mum was asian.

Best I could do from my phone to show the size difference. It was Christmas a year ago and that's her parents dog. I wasn't as muscular as I am now in this pic

I want to fuck both of you

Say no and let her get neurotic and freak out. Then drop the bitch when she becomes completely insane.

> get home from gym
> "Wow honey your chest looks huge!"
> It was a legs day

lol'd

bro, you made it... you can leave Veeky Forums now

No it's not. I'm a 5'8 manlet with 16" flexed and depleted and I'm p.small

>prioritizing a woman over yourself
>actually not working out because your girlfriend tells you to

max beta.

Nono, don't follow her wishes. I always tell my girlfriend if she ask or complains that "I only train ears and feet, nothing else".

If she asks, how was sport, always answer, "I can't hear you, ears are sore".

She will never complain again and still respect you.

Femanon here and, honestly? Way too big. Like gross big. Like my girlfriends would make fun of me big. Take it from someone who has nothing to gain by telling you this; your gf is right.

I believe that it's that time of the month for you when you prefer small beta cucks. My gf is pretty aggressive on my minimal gains for a few days before her period.

>pageant queen type
she seems dumb enough for an ape like you

I use an IUD. I don't have "times of the month." It's the most based form of birth control desu.

no they're not. im 17' and they look tiny.

I am benching 2 plate for 5 sets of 10 and Overhead pressing 1.5 plate for 3 sets of 10 and my girlfriend has not once completed my body.

She only compliments my fucking chest hair. What the fuck man.

So you're into weak males all year round eggscellent

Nigga thats not even her in the picture behind, thats my sister in law. She's the much smaller purple dress picture in the far back

And secondly those are pictures from her quinceanera. Think "sweet 16" but the beaner equivalent. It's a right of passage

Also femanon. I think your size is fine, not gross at all.

And yes, that was a shit test. She's scared of your improvement. Thinks by having a say on your gains, she'll get control over you. DON'T LET HER!

Literally end yourself

You can have biceps smaller than 17 inches and not be weak lol. And there's more to a man's appeal than his physical strength; why date the private/grunt when you could date the Colonel?

Shitty women use shit tests. Shitty women who are too afraid of their own lack of worth are too afraid to speak their minds. So what she said may be because she IS one kind of shitty woman, or because she's NOT a different kind of shitty woman. If you can't figure out which one you have then you get what you deserve.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Let me guess: your friend group consists of artsy, poison-dart-frog haired Tumblrettes who view all non-twinks as roided meatheads.

OP looks good and can keep improving. Don't be a crab in a bucket.

You appear to be severely overestimating your social worth. Not only that, but you assume that someone who seeks to improve their body is incapable of adding value to themself in other areas.

In conclusion, kill yourself.

Don't listen to this slut OP, your arms look great

tits or gtfo. you know the drill.
now shut the fuck up.

do girls actually think like this?

I've never had a proper GF before so is this genuinely something I might come across if I get one?

Yes

There is a big difference in a girl expressing her viewpoint of OP getting bigger. And letting him handle it by agreeing or disagreeing with her.

And then there's this:
>gf tells me to stop getting bigger

Telling someone to do something and expressing their opinion on something is completely different.

Jesus that's fucking pathetic

kek

POO IN THE GOD DAMN FUCKING LOO AHMED

No. Well maybe some do but Veeky Forums gets really REALLY insecure at the idea that getting bigger isn't actually the secret to getting women so even after they're told explicitly "I dont like big muscles" they start doing some stupid mental gymnastics to explain what they really meant by that.
Just like some women like beards and some don't, just like some women like long hair and some don't, they are actually women out there who don't like muscular dudes. Really hard pill to swallow around it but that's how it is. Whatever you do you can't please everybody.

she doesn't want you to consider yourself hot shit because then you might dump her

I'm a real femanon not like that gains gobling and I'll say it's fine.

Also fuck everyone who tries to stop your gains dude, do what you want to do, she's gonna police you on everything if you let her dictate how big your arm can be.

I however would suggest that you stop shaving your arm

This.

You can be the sexiest, juiciest, most muscular peach in existence. But some people out there just don't like peaches.

i went from 160 to 200 lbs in 4 years and literally only my sisters complimented me
everyone else either dont say anything or only vaguely hint at me looking better

dont stress and just try not to depend on feedback from other people so much

try to view yourself objectively, look at your numbers and feel good about yourself without outside validation.

chasing after validation is not good bro

Yes. The second they see you improving yourself they assume it's for another side chick, they don't want to be abandoned

>Mfw that's exactly what I'm gonna do kek

I'm a beaner

Don't listen to the haters man. You're big and strong -- you have the perfect physique for building the wall

Nah the Mexicans in Mexico can build it and pay for it, I'll patrol it on this side
and get paid in tax dollars like I already do oorah

i sincerely mean this bro

youre a beautiful family and im slightly jelly

LOW EST

>using birth control
enjoy your damaged endocrine system. being a whore has it's price

>>Implying IUD doesn't produce the highest and fastest fertility rates of all forms of contraception
>>Implying a little copper wire fucks with my hormones
>>Implying you know anything about "womanly things."

>Implying IUD doesn't produce the highest and fastest fertility rates of all forms of contraception
>thinking fertility = contraception

>Implying a little copper wire fucks with my hormones
>implying shoving a copper wire device in your cunt is healthy

>Implying you know anything about "womanly things."
>implying unnatural is better than natural

> using double ">" in a green text

Yep definitely a woman. So because you are using a non hormonal IUD it is definitely only because you want to be a giant whore and not get pregnant. Good luck finding a decent marriage partner and raising well adjusted children. The stats are against you

Citation needed for all of that.
"It's not natural" is not an argument. You're worse than the "it's the current year" liberals.

>"It's not natural" is not an argument.
No, saying it's "not an argument" is not an argument. It's unnatural and therefore it's bad. But hey don't listen to me if you wish, your body will punish you the same for your stupidity. This is why women should have all their decisions made for them by a man, they're not very bright

not the femanon, but you're a fucking idiot

Damn, it sounds like your name starts with an E for Extracunt

I'm married already lol. We're just waiting to have kids and across the time span of an IUD, it's cheaper and safer in the long run. I lost my virginity to my husband, I can still use contraception.

t. high bodyfat fatceps blobs

If you're using roids or something than she has a legit point. If you're all natty, maybe she just wants to spend more.time with you

funny, I'm also half asian, dad was also 6'2.5", and I'm 6'3".

Seems like you just had bad luck in the genetic lottery senpai

low energy