Ok fatfuck here why should i go the gym and why am i suposed to do there to lose weight...

ok fatfuck here why should i go the gym and why am i suposed to do there to lose weight? run on the treadmill for 1 hour and go home?

read the sticky

eat less

the sticky doesnt say how to function in a gym faggot

Are you fucking stupid

>choose weights
>lift them up
>put them down
>¿¿¿
>profit

cardio 30-60 minutes first thing when you get there, then finish a routine like Starting Strength, PowerLifts, or GreySkull.

Youll end up with a strong, semi-lean looking body after reaching a healthy BF%. Then that's when the journey really starts.

Lol so stupid damn

Reasons to go to the gym
1) strengthen muscles
2) strengthen bones
3) increase cardiovascular endurance
4) your body will look better
5) You'll live longer
6) just something to do when you're bored

What to do there
HIIT on any of the cardio machines, go balls to the wall for 20 seconds, and then go moderate pace for 40 seconds, repeat for 20-30 minutes or as long as you can manage it for if you can't reach 20 minutes. do this 3x a week

Or you can also do weights, pick a weight you can do high reps (15-25 reps) with but still challenging so that you will fail withing this rep range, do 3 sets to failure and do various different exercises so you have worked your whole body in the session. larger compound exercises are better than isolated ones for weight loss do stuff like kettle bell swings, rows, squats, bench press, dips, pullups (you'll probably need that assisted weight machine for those last two). Do this for about 1 hour, do this 3-4 times a week.

this will help you effectively lose weight, both of these will be more effective than just running on the treadmill for an hour. However you want to choose something you at least enjoy a bit or you won't keep at it more than a few weeks. so if you want you can do the 45-60 min cardio at a constant pace if you want, but instead of trying to go faster when it gets easyincrease the resistance on the machine if its getting easy or the incline for a treadmill. I always prefer rowing machines and bikes over treadmills as its lower impact, and the rower is great for your upper body.

Lastly eat healthy and eat less calories than you expend, cut out all the junk food and shit like that.

Can't even read the sticky.. not gonna make it

I'm fat as fuck as well but come on op. At least don't be a LAZY fat fuck. Do some damn research. Just do SL or SS with upper body accessory work and cardio if you want to burn extra calories. If you can handle just eating at a deficit the calories burned + deficit just from lifting will suffice, but I only say that cause I hate cardio, it's still good for you so don't fall for the cardio kills gains meme.

Why the fuck would people pay for a gym membership to simulate walking on a fucking machine when there is five continents of wide open spaces to walk around on entirely free of charge, providing fresh air and beautiful sights and natural variations in incline/terrain? I thought only women were dumb enough to do that.

Besides, if you're a fatass you don't have to deal with any judgement from fit people which you obviously are afraid of because you made this thread.

what do you mean dont have to deal with judgement? i have gyno

so what? no one will give a shit what you look like or what you are doing

You fat, lazy piece of shit.

Hes fat so obviously

>5 continents

You don't need a gym to lose weight. I've lost 20 lbs just eating right and walking/running around my neighborhood. I'm definitely weaker than I was before though, so I should look into lifting soon..

who exactly do you think is gonna try to look for your titties?

is this bait?

4/10 if so

what do u mean

Pay the 40 bucks and get a basic introduction and routine from a physical trainer. Ask questions politely. Don't be defensive if someone tries to give you advice.

use a good journal app like my fitnesspal and a food scale. measure and log every bite of food and stick to a caloric deficit.

If you don't have the money, don't eat out for the next 2 days and you should you fat ass.

And remember, always rerack your wieghts. Wipe down any machine you use. Be polite to others. Don't leave any trash around. People will see you are respectful and your presence will be accepted

If you want it, you'll get it.