/fraud/

cheating frauds general

prev

JB and FL unlocks wizardry

my god

Double JB's too weak to determine such a thing.

>If you're not getting married why worry about how long they stay perky?
Of course I am going to get married. I need strong heirs. I've done enough whoring around already.
Don't get crazy now. There are other fish.
>Armodafinil
Ok thanks Alb. Not sure if I can get Armodafinil since it is schedule 4. I don't know what you mean by Adrafinil is a pro-drug? Adrafinil looks interesting since it's legal and it just converts to Modafinil once it hits the liver. If I am missing something please let me know.

Sup nerds.

pfffft anyone who uses steroids is not only risking there health but is also cheating for results have fun dying young and never knowing your natty potentials half of you dont even look that good

>inb4 post pics

I look better as a natty than half of this thread all your fags pumping shit into your body thinking girls like big fat powerlifters but you will never have abs like mine so BTFO juicing fags

wow man what's your diet and routine

Yesterday a gym bro pulled me aside after our workout and asked if I wanted a free cycle of sdrol because he had extra and thought I'd enjoy it.

I'm not one to turn away free drugs and not take em, but will a 5 week cycle of sdrol even do shit for me? I'm thinking maybe just holding onto it till I can start on test e in the fall.

What do you guys think?

Part of me just wants to hop on now for shits and gigs but maybe i'd be better off waiting to stack.

Trowin u a partay bby byoy!!

Ya just keep them until you get some test.

Is MK-677 actually worthwhile or is it over hyped?

Milfag here. Worried about drug tests.

Is there any way for my employer to know that I've been taking test?

AFAIK, only if they are screening for them which is, from what I'm told, extraordinarily rare.

I would consider most drug tests similar to if you get pulled over by a cop, making a swab for narcotics or breath test but they wouldn't check your balls for atrophy.

To be fair though my knowledge of military practices is limited to bro stories.

Opinions of m1t or epi? Considering which oral to run next.

Not really unless you're a tard and tell someone, standard UA doesn't test for steroid metabolites.

Ill be honest I have no idea but if they regularly do physicals which involve checking your balls then theyll probably notice theyve become peanuts

tfw local dealer fucked me with underdosed mast.

This masteron feels so much better.

King of steroids

What's good niggas?

Looking to run a test e, mast e, var cycle. I have a few questions that I can't seem to nail down searching...

I was going to try a low dose test, 300mg/wk and high dose mast, 500mg/wk. Since the mast is enan ester, would I pin it E3D? People are saying different things online.

Also for the var, what's the purpose of running it during the end of the cycle? Is it just an expense factor?

DIDDLY LIFTS AINT NO MEME BOIS

>starts deadlifting
>Squat went up by 20kg

ALL WITHIN 1 WEEKS L E T S G O B O I S

Why do you want run mast-e?

I would only run at low bodyfat(not naming numbers, because they're all bullshit anyway)

masteron is great at only 400mg

are u some kind of tinfoil

>Bodyfat numbers are bullshit
plz explain?

Because you don't use a dexa scan to measure your bodyfat.

Look up alberto nunez. He's 6.2%, but you would probably say 0% bf

It depends on which branch. I was in the Navy, and guys juiced like crazy but no one cared. The tests we take don't test for AAS, just recreational drugs. But I worked with tons of Marines and although they take the same test... they are also subject to blood tests if someone claims they're using or they get too big too fast. Just get cool with your superiors, they're most likely cycling too and will protect you.

I like the idea of pinning less. Is there something wrong with mast-e? Would you say prop?

Wondering the same people on forums seem to be sarm shills some aaccounts say its equivalent to 4-6ius of GH but it sounds too good to be true

>tfw front loaded 1kmg of mast e
>tfw still 2 more weeks to go before i feel or see it
Hold me

For me, I have to keep an eye on mast if my test dose is too low or it will actually take my bikers away. I don't run mast with test under 400 cuz I guess I don't aromatize much.

It's my favorite drug.
Sup masT?

Lol my bikerrrs nooooo. I meant boners.

I was trying to decipher that. I googled "british slang for testicles" and wasn't finding anything.

I thought mast made you super horny. But I guess if it's paired with a decent amount of test

>captcha: select all images with bicycles

Is two weeks enough to lose water and bloat?

Really it can be done in a matter of days. One of them trips will say dandelion root etc. Use your google fu, there are ways

Thx bra Here pic of tits from gf

why roid if u have shitto insertions

So I can seek the validation of fat neckbeards on an Malaysian rice cooking forum

>shitty insertions

wut? his insertions are fine. do you even know what a muscle insertion is?

why roid when it is all about the face

why not KYS

whats the recommended drug for someone who runs track. Ive been looking a a winny only cycle to lean out for season, but I'm just nervous about the detection time.(WADA drug test) so i was leaning towards being an sarm fag and hopping on the s-4 or osta bandwagon. can some one throw some other options or ideas in too? thank you Veeky Forums family

/Mk677/ general.

Always someone in each thread.

lol

check out anavar

B-Ben?

steroids are for losers

Then how come every winner takes them

J-Jerry?

i wanna be like ben johnson when i grow up minus the drug test
i heard pumps on var destroy your calves or is the var pump over rated
yessir I'm coming out of retirement to take bolts medal.

on the real though I'm not trying to troll I'm looking for some advice. i don't need sources ect. but I'm trying to see some input from this from sense all the other forms are full of fuckers like DylanGemelli doing shit for a pay day. " aw i recommend this but 5 threads later ill recommend this"

*from this forum since*

god damn i fucked up that sentence

>tfw found chinese chicken curry and cashew chicken chinese rice for 75% off while shopping
>ate 3k cals 250g protein while on cut instead of 2000

Guess I'll only eat one meal tomorrow, at least I'm not lifting that day, or working...

In4 didn't realize ramen was so expensive. Thought it was famous for being cheap af junk carbs.

It's like 10 euros/kg the fuck.

Sup fraudies

On my 4th week of 250 test-e EW. Before first pin my natty test result was 180 after 4 weeks its at 1080. Should I switch it up now to 500 EW? Also should my cycle be 8 weeks or 12?

Thanks

Why did you start so low?

>high lat insertions
>saggy chest
>who was traps?

I wanted to see the effects of having a foreign hormone imported inside my body and how my body would react to test. Works fine so far

W2c pct shit

Cant remember caps email

I believe that test e doesn't really start to be noticeable until around week 6, and 1000 puts you at the upper end of the natty range, but still natty. If I were you I'd wait till week 6 or 7 and up it to 500 if you're not getting any sides, and go for at least 12 weeks. But that's just me.

Well guess im a failure then

>getting heart disease and endocrine problems is winning
you're just too much of a coward to live life without them, so you need your hormonal crutches to get you through. Like an injured gazelle. You're a mental kitten and your body will fail you in your later age, if you don't die of a stroke first

This site is for whites only.

Its 1.50 or something here for 12 pack

Capitalist wheres ebay link I cant find the mk677 the search function.

Or your email I forgot to save it if mods will be dicks for you posting

Advancedbodyscience200 at gmail

But iam white fAm

Your hand is brown

wtf i hate steroids now

Thanks yer a true breh m8 sounds good to me

MENTAL KITTEN
E
N
T
A
L

K
I
T
T
E
N

Cant be fAm

Epi is really nice. I ran it at 40 for a week then 60 for 5 more with test. Crazy vasularity and your pumps make your skin feel like it's going to explode.

>roids is cheating
in my country (the UK) roids are 100% legal and lifting culture is different.
people don;t pretend to be natty if they aren't and no one gets worked up about it.

It's advancedbodyscience2000 at gmail

I've read up and a lot of places are saying if I do a cycle before 25 it'll permanently fuck up my HPTA for life even with perfect PCT. I'm 20. Anyone have any experience? I was considering simply doing a 10 week test e cycle at 600mg/week with clomid as pct

You're a fucking retard if you do test at your age I'm 29 have lifted for 4 years natty I pinned just recently only because my actual test was getting low and I needed the test to maintain my heavy big 4 compounds what are your stats you 20 year old piece of shit test isn't a fucking meme or a child's play grow the fuck up and utilize your natty test whilst you have the option you're lucky as fuck I started lifting in my test decline you ungrateful piece of shit

Calm down you autistic fuck
You are just roiding like every one else stop acting like you need some Kind of achievements to get into your exklusive little club

>this is what an average fraud poster sounds like

Yeah it's an exclusive club you manlet bitch DYEL? Have you ever pushed yourself to the limit? Have you ever gone through natty bulk/cut cycles and know everything about nutrition? DYEL you piece or shit? Fuck right off and take test and die like that bitch zyzz

I second this

I found 60mg to be the sweet spot

At 75mg i got greasy dick skin and pimples on my forearms, shoulders and upper back

Luckily i didn't get any hair shedding but i can imagine that my hair would of been falling out in clumps if i was prone to it

Post another picture

No im a lazy fuck I eat mc donalds or bk every day or have a pizza also I binge drink every other Weekend I dont squat or deadlift I use more machines bro still look better than you fat fuck :^)

I just tell random people I'm natty so they dont give me shit for not looking like Ronnie Coleman

If you haven't worked out for 4 years your body doesn't know how to utilize testosterone and it builds up in your blood and clogs your arteries (oil based) thats how zyzz died brah

I've been looking into this for a little while, but nothing actually conclusive ever comes back, so I'm consulting with the oracles.

My friend is trying to get rid of his Deca, Dbol, and Nolva. He bought them but decided against using them, IDK why, something about "morals" or something.

If I were to buy them off of him would:
Dbol: wk1-4
Deca: wk1-8
Nolva: PCTwk1-4
Be alright for a first ever cycle? I haven't bought anything, but the experience and opinions on here would help out. When I look into this on Google, I end up with something along the lines of "just drop the dbol and run testE" or "add test" which makes sense, but I also read that the sides would be worse and that the Deca+Dbol 8wk cycle would be fine for a first time user, plus less sides. Both points of whatever stack have left me unsure of my decision. It's not an issue of money, but more of an issue what could be done.

FUCK MIGRAINES REEEEEEEE

chill senpai. hence why i came here to gauge opinions, not have some autist 29 y/o who hangs out on a shitty chinese goldfarming imageboard release his period out on me.

No wonder that big nig could afford it. I was looking at the prices and wondered how they do it.

>still look better than you
>machine pussy
>haven't posted my pic yet
>being this much of an insecure dyel virgin

Jesus fucking christ fraud you guys are crawling with highschoolers most of these kids could fuck their entire lives up because of this forum Veeky Forums has truly gone to shit

White as a whistle fAm

>white

Nah you will die before me :)

Excuse me that's a nipple

I will not chill because I give a shit about you when nobody else does. Do not take roids I have seen dyel anniversary fags roiding and then trainwrecking themselves my period will help a faggot or two out here and das just the lawds work son or maybe I should let evolution take place and let all these weak genes get themselves erased from our planet's civilization lettuce sea

You Sound mad take a slize of pizza bro

All in your imagination bb, cover your eyes you saw nothing.

> inject 300 mg Tren-A on top of lingering 50 mg Tren-E
> black slave is pretending to be angry at me for something like usual
> comes over, lays with me, starts blatantly sniffing me
> cuddles with her face near my nasty armpit, starts playing with the D, kissing chest
> says she's really fucking horny all of a sudden
> acting like she's in pain for not getting the D every 10 minutes
> and later, simultaneously in pain from getting too much D but still wanting the D

How do I keep up with my black slave's libido?

I don't sleep anymore, just work and sex. My dick is sore :(

My pizza will be here after a while boyo also ordered some stuffed pepperoni stix and a thin crust dominos will post pics srs

>How do I keep up with my black slave's libido?
>I don't sleep anymore, just work and sex. My dick is sore :(
Life could be a lot worse my friend.

Ok boyo :)

Bad man. Tfw worse mood swings

Just stay happy man, its that easy
girls love that shit

Bad mood swings? You messing with your e2 or something?

i see wot u did ther m8 but im not on blaha mode more currenrly on aesthetic chad eats pizza and fucks your girlfriend till she oozes out every drop of dat heavenly cunt nectar that runs down her gloriously sweet and pungent free tight pussy & intoxicatingly aromatic asshole

Did u say u had serms?

I don't care about girls.

Just took armidex, but maybe it will fuck it up even more, since masteron is also a mild ai