Do you judge other people's grocery carts/fridges/pantries?

do you judge other people's grocery carts/fridges/pantries?

>obese roommates keep two bags of shredded cheese and four cartons of ice cream in the fridge
>those fake fat burner/carb blocker pills in the pantry

>fat chicks at the grocery store buying only chips and energy drink

Oh yes I am judging.

I always chuckle when I pass the yogurt isle at Costco and see all the fat women loading up because marketers told them yogurt is healthy and good for weight loss.

I'm all, how's that working out for you, dummy?

i dont know how ham ladies fuck up on yogurt, i cut via vats of fage and cottage ceese

Low fat = chemical shitstorm, and that has a terrible effect on the digestive system.
Not the same as real cheese or cream.
I drink my coffee with 35% cream - 50 cals a tbsp, eat sour cream, butter, cottage cheese.
Bottom line is I eat natural foods, while fat people eat shit that's had all types of chemical influence and that fucks with their bodies.

>this is what fatasses actually believe

No, I really don't give a shit about normies. I scarcely notice their presence.

t. nutritionist

Hey there, dumb nigger.
All they have to do is ask themselves whether X promoted "healthy" product is working for them or not. It's not. I stated the why but the why doesn't really matter.

except the why is wrong. There's nothing wrong with low-fat products.

you sound like a ketard/paleo idiot

flavored/sweetened yogurt is a bad idea, but there's nothing really wrong with plain yogurt (m-muh chemicals!)

Man, I've got a craving for some pork belly now. Thanks user.

>be europoor
>overweight people are common, giant hamplanets less so
>spot giant hamplanet at the checkout
>her purchase is 80% animal products, cheese, chicken, sausages, yogurt, eggs, ham, bacon, cream
>tubs of margarine
>almost no carbs except a small bread and a few bananas
>mfw fatties and momscientists on the internet still tell me that carbs and sugar make you fat and the reason fat people exist is because they eat too many carbohydrates in relation to fat
>mfw fatties and momscientists will argue this person is fat because she got "processed food" margarine instead of "real food" butter

these are both completely stupid positions, good job on the black/white thinking

I'm sure I get judged for what's in my cart. Except for saltines and the occasional tube of biscuits (about every other month), my cart is full of frozen veggies, a few fresh ones, fresh fruit, vinegar (pickled plums are the shit), some meat, tortilla shells, tuna, milk and eggs. Sometimes dry beans or rice, but those last a while, so I don't need to get them every trip.

This may seem acceptable, but I'm still fat, so I feel like I get the, "aww, fatty's trying to diet!" look. But I know I've lost 95 pounds from the changes in my diet, so I try not to let what I think other people are thinking get to me.

I do find myself judging people who are bigger than me with junk in their carts, though, and I feel a little guilty because I was in their shoes just a few short years ago.

aw user good job, keep at it

Only sometimes.

>fat fuck with overweight (but not obese) child
>goes with him around some freezer
>child looks at ice cream
>child looks at father
>father buys him 2 fucking liters of ice cream
>not a single word was spoken

The only time I pay attention is when I'm waiting behind someone at the checkout.

Once, long ago I was a cashier at a King Soopers in middle America.

I think my hatred of fat people stemmed from watching them consistently buy the worst crap in the store, and then flip through the diet magazines near the checkout line and talk about how they just couldn't wait to start.

Normal people would be crap too, but on the whole their baskets were always a lot more balanced. Seeing people's food choices almost always directly correlate to their body type was burned into my mind at a young age by this, and it set me on the right path of healthy eating.

i cant help but judge the shit that other people buy. my cart will look like i just raided a farmers market, its bursting with fresh veggies, fruit, and meats all of which im taking home to transform into delicious meals. i look at the people behind me and their carts are full of hungry man dinners and potato chips, and they look like fat broke fucks who are most likely spending more on their food than i am. why the fuck cant people learn basic cooking so they dont have to eat plates of sodium soaked tv dinners every day

I live in a fat state in the US. When I go to the grocery store, I see lots of hammies filling up their cart with bullshit, a lot of sick and unhealthy looking people, and it's depressing. I drive one town over and go to Whole Foods and I see happy, mostly thin and athletic types buying fewer but much healthier options. Buying from Whole Foods can be expensive but the atmosphere doesn't make me want to kill myself, and that's worth the extra few dollars alone.

>its a randy marsh visits whole foods episode

Yogourt is fine. As long as it's plain. It's the fruity stuff that they pack with sugar. Not even counting garbage like caramel yogourt as yogourt: that's pudding.

>go grocery shopping
>gotta get some greek yogurt
>see a compensating manlet taking a FLAVORED greek yogurt
>reach with my hand above him to get a PLAIN greek yogurt
>look down on him and our eyes meet
>smirk
>kiss his forehead
>grab bananas from his basket while he wasn't looking
>scout the available checkouts and spot one with the qt
>she mires my choice of products
>fuck her later without a condom

The funny thing is? I prefer flavored yogurt.

Not judging, but i have noticed a funny trend:

Every slightly overweight nu-male I see is vegetarian and buying loads of high carb, low protein food.

Thank you for a picture of everything that is wrong with our food system!

Not really?

Mostly because I like to get and get out pretty quickly. I usually just weave the isles and grab things quickly, so I don't have time to look at what other people are buying. I also usually go at times when there won't be too many people to avoid lines.

I hate when there are a ton of people and I'm just stuck behind them in an isle. It's like wtf, why do you not get how to park your shopping cart... I use a basket because I don't suck.

I judge hard.

That's why I hide my 12 pack of mountain dew under muh fruits/veggies/meats. It's my guilty pleasure, but it lasts for-fucking-ever.

I always make passive aggressive comments about what my customers buy

Watching them get ashamed or annoyed amuses me

>Wow, all these cupcakes are you?

Why would I bother caring about what kind of food some irrelevant peasant has in his or her shopping cart, I have more important things to worry about while I'm at the grocery store like, you know, trying to decide on what food I'm going to buy.

what do you even do with pork belly? i work in a meat dpt. and i have no idea how to prepare this stuff

She got Mug tho, she knows whats good.

>anything more than a plastic bag to carry the fruit in

im no hippie but this really is disgraceful

slice thin and put it in eastern style soup dishes. So goddamn delicious.

Yeah, assuming they were out of Barq's

>ice cream fruity pebbles
What the actual fuck? Do these exist?

Just say ramen you weaboo

I was thinking pho but ramen is ok. The Vietnamese are the eastern gods of soup dishes by a mile.

When you guys say flavored yogurt, do you just mean the kind with a shitton of sugar added or with the syrup that you mix in?

My preferred brand comes in plain and flavored, both having the same nutritional profile, but flavored has a bit (

Don't usually judge but my family always keeps the fridge packed full of shit.
My fridge is usually bare bones with the essentials.

Side note, I'm an ass man myself but there's something sexual about the protein per cal ratio of chicken breasts.

Storytime.

>Be me at local grocery store
>Cutie-patootie working checkout
>Make small talk
>Cutie comments about her aisle being the hottest because the sun shines on it
>Buy things and leave.
>While walking to car I think of a cheesy line
>Sit in hot ass car debating on whether to go back
>Decide to go back
>Grab something so I don't look like a freak
>Old couple buying metric shitton of food
>Old lady suggests express line but I say no cuz cute gril in this aisle
>Cashier is going to close her lane after me
>Old people bagging groceries but fuck em
>"So uh.. you think this is the hottest place in the building right?"
>She starts to respond a little confused but has to shoo customers away from her line
>Shit.. this is no longer natural...
>Shitty customers keep trying to get in line
>Too committed
>Another cashier comes to take her place because of the demand
>Belt out: "I think the hottest thing in this store is you."
>Flash her the double finger guns
>She just laughs awkwardly and slides by me as the other cashier takes over
>Old couple and new cashier giggle
>They witnessed me
>Leave the store

Oats were on sale so I'm glad I went back.

pls be pasta

>something with "gluten free" in big bold letters in the same shopping basket as things that require gluten to be produced

I hate average Americans.

this is really pathetic
what made you think your line was worth going back? you might want to get checked for autism, I'm serious

There was pasta from my pockets that day.

Actually, went home and ate pasta.

Sometimes it's just on there as a buzzword. I often buy gluten free shit sheerly by circumstance.

I'm 6'5, everybody always looks inside my cart for some reason, and all they see is beer and whole chicken lel

Surprised no one made you aware of what a faggot you are and you should do what you're paid to do quietly.

I would fuck her

Cringed. Didn't need a line, just be chill and smash that strange.

I read that as panties.

To answer your question, yes. My parents have a shit ton of nuts around the house and they eat it up like mad.

Happened this morning:
>mom is eating a bad of nuts as we talk
>keep it to myself about how many calories are in it because she and my dad both get annoyed when I mention it
>bag is about 1500 calories
>she gets down to 1/4 of a bag left from a full bag
>she brings up my diet and how proud she is
>mention "thanks, its kind of hard with all these bags of nuts around the house"
>she says "Yeah, I only eat one at a time, where as your dad eats an handful!"
>mention "...well, you're both eating the same amount, your method just takes about twice as long. If I were you, I would stop eating those for now."
>get a death stare and told "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
>respond with "I'm not telling you what to do, I'm making a suggestion based on if I was in your situation"
>for the next 3 hours after I say I'm at my calorie limit for the day, get asked if I want to go get some burgers(800cal) from waffle house.
Every day its something new. I already mentioned the day before, and the day before that was they got me pretzels and told me to eat those when they're 12 calories each. My snacks are about 96 calories and they made me a bowl of like, 30 pretzels, which I didn't eat of course, just one to see if I liked it.

I did like it, but told them I hated it and pretended to dry heave.

Fuck I'm weird.

>I did like it, but told them I hated it and pretended to dry heave.
I've never cringed while being so proud in my life.

I would fuck you

hey user how did you get that tall?

too bad there was a line
nothing's going to work if the girl working is busy

I don't have a really good logical reason to judge, as I don't care if adults want to kill themselves with stupidity, and I don't really think about it for that long...

But as soon as I see a hamplanet with a cart full of highly processed bullshit, my brain automatically does a, "Really nigger? Really?"

The only time I really sit down and judge someone is if it's someone I know, who I know eats like shit, but posts a bunch of natural food images on facebook talking about how healthy they are or how some people can't lose fat.

Literally,
>Muh diet dindu nuffin.
Then I'm just thinking about how they are exactly what's wrong with the world.

that never happens, fat people always have a ton of bread, cakes, biscuits, etc

i really enjoy shitty grocery hauls :)

>that tiny amount of produce up top

>decaf

what the literal fuck

All that fucking mac and cheese.....hope there aren't kids there. So sad

>started at the left
>veggies, fruits thinking "not bad"
>get to the middle
>candy candy and more candy, hamburger helper, ravioli

Fugg.

A banana a day and a box of macaroni and cheese keeps the doctor away

just found this lady :(

gb2r

Yep. Constantly.

>go to shop to stock up on food to take away with me for the weekend
>buy some tasty meat pies because I had no food prepared and needed to eat before I left >felt awkward with them because people might think i'm a disgusting fatty.
>realise that normal people aren't as autistic as me and don't judge every item in other peoples trollies.
>Throw in a few extra bananas to be safe

I get 0% Greek yogurt now what? Fucko.

Spot on.

If you need that much pineapple is it not better to buy a whole one?

Also why do these people take photos of their shopping as if it's impressive?

>rice drink
I probably want vegans die more than Muslims

> Muh atmosphere
Kill yourself m8. if youlet other people bother you that much you're no better than the fatties.

I bet they're yet to walk a mile in their own shoes.

Protein **to** calorie

look at all that lettuce
so healthy
michelle obama would be proud

>people tell me i'm lucky i can eat so much and no get fat
I work out 2+ hours a day across lifting, martial arts and cardio. I don't own a car and either walk or ride a bike everywhere

Working at a supermarket checkout and making fun of others. OK.

Get some self awareness.

I'm actually concerned about why the fuck anyone would EVER need that much pineapple.

And think of all the time they spend getting all their shit to fit on their table nicely. It's like a deconstructed Instagram meal post.

Can you do that kick JVCD does where he raises his leg then hops on one leg and does man kicks?

You know damn well he prefers watermelon.

Where are people posting these? I had no idea this was a thing people did.

I'm seeing people posting all this complete junk they got for their families bragging about their couponing skills and getting $100+ off, as if this stuff is edible.

maybe they should live life on less calories

Oh lord. My gf watches extreme couponing all the time, middle aged hams buying literal truckloads of filth..

Can't you read?

>beer and whole chicken

Pizza

you mean a crane kick? not that well. in fact many of my kicks barely meet the minimum heights due to bone structure, but i can break your leg easily, my kicks are very strong.

>Pizza

Disgusting.

>gloats about eating butter because it's "natural"

>Bagelfuls

Wh...what are the bagels full of?

M8, the local pizza join makes a potato wedge and mayonnaise pizza.I have not tried it.

>teen boys and men should eat less meat
what the fuck?

That just makes me think of this thing.

Brainwashing and effeminization in action gentlemen.

>this child