What do you think about Jason Genova Veeky Forums?

What do you think about Jason Genova Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWNyItAwqek
youtube.com/watch?v=QA_3TGKExnE
youtube.com/watch?v=opytiUOFyco
youtube.com/watch?v=JE5Xk5fN4O8
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IREL9QdOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. What?

I don't know. What?

I don't know. What?

janoy is florida. the eternal american. he is what is wrong with social media. what is wrong with the selfie culture. he also might be the greatest unintentional comedian of all time.

Absolutely pissening

Isn't he dating a tranny

This - he called himself a 'legend' of the fitness community the other day and got caught out banging trannies after saying they were real girls. His 240p shitty quality also makes him that much more unprofessional and hilarious to laugh at.

Yeah - the tranny still has a dick as well

Legit a retard. I felt sorry when rich beat him but now I think he deserved it. He needs more consequences for his actions.

Gross

i really hope they start dating. and have fat fuckin' lenny be jealous and compete for 'her'.

he needs a bang bro, he is 31 years old. an old man.

it piss

youtube.com/watch?v=SWNyItAwqek

at 2:07 jason wears dumpy oversized adidas shorts, the same jason blaha always wears. piss.

IT'S PISS

what THE FUCK? did someoneo just LITERALLY see what stunning qt he spotted? if even a retard like him can do that with sheer confidence i can do it too
why is he even with a tranny guys?

she is a recovering meth head bro, it make-a-wish day.

>tfw beautiful well tattoed recovering qt meth head
>tfw there are more girls like that out there
>clean of disease and wanting to learn new ways of a noble life
>ptsd from the shitty life that hard drugs abuse brings makes her literally only stay home with you wanting to smoke pot, netflix and having great sex
>also very insecure, needy because of years of rape, prostitution or just literally crazy sex
>tfw one day after trusting you enough she will open up to you
>tell you about all her traumas and self loathing

fuck i am going to get some recovering cocaine heads
is this gonna work bros

godspeed bro, make it pissening

The alternative is more gross in my opinion.

So... He's special needs, right? I hope he's special needs.

he is not autism bro. he is not a retard. he is ocd add dyslexic and tourettes. you haters just don't understand.

Despite the fact that he's benched 225 for like 5 years, I'm still impressed everytime how he manages to actually bench it with that absolutely sickening form

he suffers from so many imbalances... trains chest and delts all time, but totally neglects upper back.

does all pulling exercises with mixed grip, causing his shoulders and traps to be lopsided.

trains legs once every full moon, by doing leg extensions and still has sicker quads than 95% of Veeky Forums

I can enjoy him on the Delray Misfits channel but watching his actual channel is just depressing and sad.

I mean his bench shit is just so fucking sickening

his wrists must have been so fucking wrecked at times

and yeah, his scoliosis is sickening

I Bought a 'Hater reps' T-shirt and wear it at the gym. People always start a conversation about it and we discuss his Shenanigans

sickening bro it nature boy ric flairening WOOOO

It got a feminen penis though.

he has the lower body but not the upper body, wonder if he can essplain how the lower body and the upper body can be imbalanced...

youtube.com/watch?v=QA_3TGKExnE

this shit kills me

Mirin that body

Looks like he can survive a mean car crash

Honestly mirin calves

That's an insult to Graham - he isn't nearly as fat as Jason

IT'S PISS PCEOUTBYE

jesus his legs are almost shredded and his upper body is fat mess

Why the fuck is Lenny so dark? Is he black or just wearing a shit tonne of fake tan?

youtube.com/watch?v=opytiUOFyco

Shit bro - I have serious DOMS right now in my abs. This shit is killing me haha

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

Too much Melanotan/MT2

youtube.com/watch?v=JE5Xk5fN4O8

Fag

LOL what?
there is no such thing as a feminine penis.

that being said I am sure that tranny has a bigger dick than him.

>being this new

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK - the beginning fucked me up real bad you asshole haha

How do you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=d6IREL9QdOo

1:40

haha what a cuck

tbf Janoy literally cucked Piano by giving his lightsaber to Sara after taking her on a date to Red Lobster, not to mention Keyboard basically becoming the Spaniard's bitch as soon as he started getting hate over slapgate

He also cucked that Johnnyfitness guy out of like $3k worth of shit.

>there is no such thing as a feminine penis.

Ur dum