Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZCxKjgReQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoga isnt even the worst one, at least its healthy
Fucking saran wrapping your stomach too lse weight is the worst by far
Females do have the worst fitness memes

yoga can be exercise user

but usually not if fatties can do it

>she fell for the "you can eat whatever you want after you do cardio because of your body going into super metabolic mode"

yoga is light cardio, stretching and relaxation. it's pretty good, OP, you should try it. if you're really out of shape I guess you'll get some strength from it too. if you practice yoga a lot you'll definitely get in better shape over time, but it's not training.

I remember my mom was pumping hundreds of dollars into those applicators, I don't think jack shit happened.

>She fell for the HAES meme.

capped this for you, Veeky Forums, i am sure you'll like it :)

who cares

How to be a beautiful woman: A guide by user
>don't be too fat
>don't have a facial deformity
va-la

I don't understand how she got through a week of bragging about it to everyone she knows without them calling her a dumbcunt and explaining how shit works

Also she doesn't even look fat

women dont need to work out its scientifically proven if she eats 5 grapes and a 1/8th of cheese + crackers at lunch on a daily basis alongside some stretching and light cardio she'll reach at least 7.5/10 body

wow great diet plan user

Fuck that. Do you even have standards?

My girlfriend is skinny and I've been forcing her to go to the gym with me. I don't want none of that jiggly shit.

>[screaming esmeralda in the background]

impartial list of rules all women must learn and abide by for Veeky Forums standards

>Skinny is not fit
>You need to build some muscle and not just be toned and lightweight
>this will not kill you or make you look muscular/manly
>5 grapes and a 1/8th of cheese + crackers at lunch is scientifically proven to make you healthier (as a woman)
>heres your routine
Crunches
ab roller
bicep curl 5lbs one arm at a time 40 reps
pilates for 40 mins

congrats ur a babe

>mfw it's literally called "profit"

fucking lol

The problem isn't really with yoga, since it can be an exercise that requires strength, flexibility and control.

The meme starts when a bit of stretching is called "a full body feelgood workout yoga DETOX :)"

>caloric deficit
>drinking alcohol
lolno

>if you practice yoga a lot you'll definitely get in better shape over time
kek

Is this satire?

I seriously hate anyone who thinks yoga is anything more than stretching. Don't get me wrong, stretching is important but it's not weight training or cardio.

>va-la

you've clearly never done a substantial amount of yoga... you need great core strength and stability for many of the movements... you all want to shit on yoga for one reason or another but it's a great supplement to weightlifting and also great for finding smart, attractive girls at the gym/studio

YOU NEBR LERRRN

I did a month of advanced hot yoga.
Sure you do need core strength to stabilize during poses but it's much harder to build core strength when it's being used yo stabilize something rather than actually being worked. Yoga wasn't bad, but I can stretch for free in my house miles away from pretentious douche nozzle vegan beta males, Dumb mid 20's bimboes who use healing crystals and overweight middle age women who fart all the goddamn time in harder poses.

And if you think yoga is a good substitute for resistance training, then clearly you've never lifted weights before.

Ye boi all you need is some stretching
youtube.com/watch?v=SZCxKjgReQ4

I mean yes: there are yoga classes that are nothing but stretching, but those entry level intros aren't all yoga is
Ever heard of bodyweight exercises?

>alcohol doesn't have carbs in it
lol wut

>not understanding the difference between "supplement" and "substitute" and whining about classes when no one recommended going to a class
Really?

oh no
oh no no no

oh wow a month of hot yoga....

>but it's much harder to build core strength when it's being used yo stabilize something rather than actually being worked

what do you think stabilization is?! work you idiot

you don't like the people who attend your classes, fine. as you said, you can do much of it on your own at home (although if you have a quality instructor it is a big help)

>And if you think yoga is a good substitute for resistance training, then clearly you've never lifted weights before.

nevermind yoga, you suck at reading comprehension bc I said SUPPLEMENT not SUBSTITUTE

anyway do whatever you wanna do, but don't spread misinformation to others

Found the fatty

I don't have an amazing body but maybe we can both post pics rn so I can see who's calling me fat on the internet

>Va-la

Wut?

No one calls anyone a dumb cunt. Helping people means you're better than them, so let's not :)
You don't know any normies do you?

I think it's a voilĂ  dipped in some english

This

Well played, marketers

Yoga is great as an accessory to lifting.

>negative calorie
>buys apples

what

here's me rn, looking like shit... waiting on you

>that girl who does nothing but ass building exercises

Yeah we notice you silly cow. Literally fell for the Kim K meme

It's kind of true for womanlets. Ex-gf was 4'9 85 lbs. She was poor and are like once a day. Had a terrific looking body. Super skinny and short but had a nice ass and small perky titties. I think she got her grabbable ass from walking up a bunch of hills to get home after school.

On the other hand any woman over 5'5" needs to diet properly and actually do lifting and cardio to look good. The taller a woman gets the harder she has to work.

it's a maymay from Veeky Forums
yeah i said no facial deformities bro, jesus
the point is that even the top tier of women is basically nothing, total meme gender, no lie

This is true. Womanlets who fell for crossfit memes end up looking like fatties.

Yoga isnt training, its a movement practice and although not perfect, its a damn good one.

is this Veeky Forums? are you retarded or just a lazy bitch?

Is that the round headed buffoon in disguise?
What is this from?

dyel

I think it's time for a bulk nigga