Recently had some bloodwork done.. does Veeky Forums know what any of this means?

>>Extra points if you don't need google

>>Double extra points if you think you don't need Google, but double check anyway, and were correct all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

labtestsonline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Column 1 - identity of item being tested in blood or urine
Column 2 - measured amount from your test
Column 3 - normal ranges for results

Google not needed.

Drink more water

You skelly mode?

>not adding the free and total test check
now go back to them, say you are sorry for wasting their time and do the most important test

You have cancer.

It means you need to eat a smidge more bad fats(LDL), and you need to drink more water

200.8lb 6ft0in
Body fat was around 20%, last I checked

There's nothing wrong with you, you're in good shape. The slight anomaly in urine gravity is probably because you consume additional protein greater than the average person.

- t. an actual health professional

Now please close this thread because they won't help you.

I think you don't have aids

>glucose
carbohydrate

>albumin
a type of protein, from eggs

>hemoglobin
cells that carry oxigen to other cells and of course your muscle

>cholesterol
an hormone

>triglycerides
fat?

I would choke your faggot ass out if I knew where you live

Check google.
Cholesterol is a steroid but not a hormone. Different hormones are derived from cholesterol however
Hemoglobin is a protein complex (containing iron) inside your erythrocytes giving them the ability to transport oxygen.

You're fine, just eat a bit less sugar.

I'm in school to be literally the dude who runs and interprets these tests, so yes I do know what it means.

LDL is "bad" cholesterol. Generally no harm in being a little low.

High specific gravity on your urine means that your urine specimen was very concentrated, so I'm guessing you were dehydrated.

Literally nothing to see here. These are fairly typical results.

>The slight anomaly in urine gravity is probably because you consume additional protein greater than the average person.

You did see that his urine protein content was normal, right? Not to mention proteinuria would indicate that OP's kidneys were having issues and he wouldn't be here asking because his doctor would have explained that.

>LDL that low
Are you vegan or just avoiding any kind of animal fat? Those are some pretty good levels.

Hey How do you "order" a bloodcheck ?

You call up your doctor and tell him you want to do a blood test. If you want to measure your T levels tell him specifically that you want to test your testosterone levels.

The same doctor I go to when I feel sick ?
Does it cost a lot ?

I dunno, my insurance pays for it where I live. Just ask the receptionist.

Should be part of a routine physical to get at least some blood work/urinalysis done, but it's at the physician's discretion what tests they want to order. You can ask your doctor for some if they don't offer. Ask for urinalysis and a comprehensive metabolic panel. You could also ask for a Complete Blood Count (CBC) to check your Red cell/white cell/platelet counts and get an idea of your hemoglobin status.But if you're young and generally healthy, they may not see a reason to do the tests just to satisfy your curiosity. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Oh and if I want to test all this shit in the op post + Test is it possible to do both at the same time ?

Yeah, just go see your Primary care doc for a routine physical. they may have a phlebotomist on staff to draw blood, or they may refer you to a lab to get drawn there.

No reason they couldn't. It's probably done off the same sample that the other chemistry work is done from. Also, this site is pretty good for answering questions about various tests, including how to prepare for them. You can even submit questions and lab professionals will answer them.

labtestsonline.org/

I'm Thanks for the tips famalams, gonna do this shit soon , it'll also allow me to see if I got critically-hit during my first bottom pigging 5 week ago .

>Hey How do you "order" a bloodcheck ?
I had to do a physical for my insurance work and you can see the results after about a week