What is the most Veeky Forums fetish?

What is the most Veeky Forums fetish?

small penis humiliation

making it

Chicks with muscles and clits the size of your thumb.

It's not obvious?

Musclely women and/or Mixed Wrestling.

traps

Impregnation is the most alpha.

Being ass raped by multiple guys

breeding is for slaves

>being this much of a beta fuckboy
You must be a footfag.

Impregnating high test women and traps while using a buttplug to improve your squats even when you're not in the gym.

anal

bara guys

>normal sex is a fetish
You virgins are pathetic tbqh

jesus

Thats why trappychan still posts right?

Im gonna go with H I G H T E S T though is basically /thread

ayyyy

I've always wanted to get into judo or something like that but fear of boners stops me

stay bitter, virgin

I don't know what you are talking about.

>stay bitter, virgin

Impregnating women is choice.

Flooding a fertile lusty aggressive woman.

lol

>implying
Successfully impregnating a woman and making her carry your offspring is literally the definition of alpha. Sticking around afterwards and watching after the brat is beta.

by beta you mean black

Chavcore m8

Assblasted MGTOW virgin detected.

Holy shit that makes my dad Alpha as fuck...

Mi fetish

gay sex

Punching women.

If abandoning your own children is Alpha, I'd rather be Beta.

Why? because a handful of rearranged copies your genes will maybe continue to exist for a relatively short period into the future? People like you are why there's billions of useless monkeys and why we'll consume ourselves into extinction

>niggers

This, and it's not even close.

if you want to talk, im here for u. user-kun

>black men stick around to raise their kids
Is this bizarro world?

gachimuchi

i cant read sos

>dem hips

hnnnng

thiccness

i only allow myself to mastrubate after lifts, as such i have developed a fetish for lifting.

i never miss a day.

This

Fuck off.

How do you resist the urge to fap without lifting brother?

High test

Honest question:
Do gay men enjoy shitting? Especially if a huge log comes out of their ass?

Fuck me man. Does anyone else have a foot fetish but also a foot phobia. As in, if some girl has unwell kept feet, even just a little bit dry or dirty, it grosses you the fuck out. Even to the point where the foot has to be shaped right? I hate small chubby toes, and feet without arches. It makes me cringe and get all anxious.

But when I see feet like pic related, it's an instant turn on. But for 90% of the feet I see, I get disgusted.

This kills me, b/c I pick women based on feet. Not b/c she needs to have nice feet to engage in my fetish, but if she has gross feet I can hardly be near the girl.

Example of nasty feet, that most people would consider normal. The only foot here I would even consider is the top one. The other three make me gag.

This isn't normal guys help.

>if some girl has unwell kept feet, even just a little bit dry or dirty
this makes me hard as fuck

What's wrong with the bottom one?

BBW aka high test

I'm picky about feet too, but not that much. I just hate getting lumped with the beta fags who like getting trampled and having their balls kicked. I just want to suck on a qt's toes while I rail her desu.

>tfw never told any of the girls I've been with about my fetish because everyone I've met and friends think it's weird af and I don't want it getting out/getting dumped because of it.

ddlg here

wat

Danish dicks and leggy grandmas

tl;dr she pretends to be a baby and calls me daddy

Voyeurism in locker rooms.
Men's locker rooms, obviously.

>I just got punched in the face and I'm crying
>holy shit if I took a selfie right now I'd get so many likes and shares

+1 if you can guess my namefag ID

I don't understand how you pedos live with yourselves.

the little toe

I never talked about it with my gf, I just did it. Just go for it.

What if she's getting off on it

>I don't understand how you pedos live with yourselves.
she's into it. and I'm not abusing her.

Fatties.

The irony is so arousing.

feet creep me the fuck out but i also have a huge foot fetish but only for hot girls im attracted to. i think its something to do with submitting to and worshiping the lowest part of the girl

but only when they wear good shoes. if they walk around in those trampy flip flops shit and have horrible muddle heels and shit then it puts me 100% off the girl

don't you mean high test goddesses

Fuck, iktf brah, they literally gotta be perfect or else it's not happening. I dated this chick back in my first year of college who was a 9/10 qt, had wide hips and a cute flat chest, everything you'd want in a girl, then one day things got a little dirty and I took her to my dorm room, sloot wanted my cock so bad she took all her clothes off, and her feet made my dick shrivel up and withdraw back into my stomach (not really, we fugged anyway), but I layed it off after that night, toe nails were naturally long but they had dirt in them, fucking toes were all crooked and shit, became a little more cautious following that occurrence, to say the least.

the small toe and the complete left side of the foot

Exactly, it's hard to explain. A combination of a few things. The long toe is freakeshly long with a little nail. and the big also has that weird bone. Even the thumb toe is a bit long with a little nail.

I can't really explain it, it's just I either get aroused or instantly disgusted. But it has a lot to do with foot shape (usually high arches). As well as the toe and toe nail shape.

And I feel like I can't be alone in this, because almost every foot model I've seen in ads and at clothing stores, always have nice feet. So I know there's some measurement towards aesthetic feet.

Domination.

Now this thread is ended

Yeah I'm the same way. To me feet are just like the rest of the body. You can have nice breasts and gross breasts, nice legs gross legs, nice ass and gross ass.

And in terms of the fetish it's just looking at them, handling them, and kissing/sucking them. Those are all things guys do to tits, it's just an added bonus when I woman has nice feet.

But getting lumped with the extreme side? The dudes that sniff socks and shoes, sniff soles, like being trampled on. You wouldn't sniff breasts and legs right? Or sniff a bra? Well I wouldn't do that with a girl's feet. But I like sucking and touching boob, same with feet.

> all these normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. I do like my women big.

domination leads to cuckolding because its the worst form of humiliation

What about you then, champ?

>Not wanting to pass on your genes ans watch over your son taking over the world full of pussy
>Not making your son a champion

lmao, stay betafaggot, betafaggot

Okay thanks bros, at least there's some of you out there with similar experiences. Hopefully we all land a qt3.14 that has beautiful feet and can maintain them.

Here's another pic of what I'd consider attractive feet.

Shemales

i also absolutely love pantyhose

Gay sex between straight guys.

wild ian terry, on Veeky Forums of all boards

didn't know niggers had internet access

ingrown or Painted Toenails are so trashy

Is there a non-Wojak version?

do you have any idea how your foot fetish developed?

i mean it's pretty common but not really "normal" so do you think something triggers it or did you find feet sexy since you started jacking off?

not feet

not the poster, but iam sure it´s some kind of Domination thing at least for me it is, only works if the Girl is out of my league Hot

and it only works if she forces me to wear her clothes and then she does my makeup and puts a wig on me so i look just like her

Where the fuck are my gfd/rr bros? There has to be more on Veeky Forums

the fuck is that?

i don't think that's a foot fetish

>all these anons talking about their """fetishes"""
>probably use tinder/pof because they're too scared to just approach and talk to a girl irl

My fetish is having meaningful relationships with high-quality attractive women that I really like.

Futa on male