Tfw trying to lose weight fast

>tfw trying to lose weight fast

Breakfast- 1 egg with piece of toast and jam and 2 black coffees

Lunch- 3 scoops of peanut butter and banana and cup of black coffee

Dinner- tuna sandwich with tomato and corn on the side and a multivitamin

Is this a good cutting diet for a Poorfag? I've already saved a bit of money since dieting and ive been doing this for almost a week now, I'm 6'1" 195 currently and want to lose about 30 lbs

Eat a lot of unfried rice.

Kek you're certainly way below your daily caloric needs even if you were to only lay in bed all day so yeah that diet will work but it's not the healthiest

Aren't carbs bad when losing weight? I know I've got bread in there but I'm not eating a lot of it considering I'm not getting many calories to begin with......

you're eating way too much

only eat an apple a day and drink black coffee all day

1/10

>carbs are bad for weightloss

This is the worst meme, nothing is bad for weight loss beyond eating too much. Cut out that fucking peanut butter, it's very calorie dense and should only be eaten while bulking (and eat organic peanut butter, not the store bought junk).

Cut out the jam, it's a ton of sugar for no reason. Eat 3 eggs and a piece of toast for breakfast, eat the tuna sandwich and the banana for lunch (don't put mayo in the tuna, use avocado) and make a real people dinner, not a single fucking sandwich.

Aim for 1500 calories a week, don't go down to 165lbs at 6'1 or you'll be a hungry fucking skeleton, cut 20lbs and start bulking while lifting.

1500 calories a day, not a week.

Don't spoonfeed user. Teach a man to fish...

Read the sticky

cut out bread. eat more eggs, avocado, spinach, wild salmon, chicken breast, cauliflower, broccoli. swap out the jam for cottage cheese. I already lost 4 pounds in a week and a half. count your calories and go running.

Can't afford that

Also drink as much black coffee as you like, the calories are negligible.

chicken breasts are dirt cheap in bulk

Salmon's both expensive and calorie-heavy though.

I'd save the salmon for bulking time.

Use the sticky
Calculate your TDEE - 500
Then eat at that level
Also try intermittent fasting
Working for me so far

>cutting without protein supplements
>peanut butter on a cut

what the fuck am I reading

M8 the guys eating practically nothing there is no way he's not going to lose weight peanut butter or not

>get him addicted to caffeine

I wouldn't go too crazy with the black coffee all day because you'll be tired without it

Cutting without protein supplements is fine if he includes yoghurt and tuna in his diet.

yeah but he can eat a meal instead of pb and cut just the same

Not here in Ontario canada

when will trudeau make it illegal to not be a vegan? i mean come on, it's 2016

Why dont I feel full after eating 3 dl oatmeal for breakfast? Should I make bigger portions?

do you cook them or eat them raw? I find raw doesn't fill me up as much, but that prep time is godly

I mostly cook it into a glue-like consistence

Kek