Guys wtf i'm going crazy!

Guys wtf i'm going crazy!

There is a test I have to pass and to obtain max points I have to do a certain number of pull ups. The thing is i'm stuck at 12 for a large amount of time now and believe me when I tell you I tried EVERYTHING. It just seems like a barrier I can't pass.

Wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/tip-do-the-russian-fighter-pull-up-program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hang yourself

Have you tried getting stronger?

If you wanna get big you gotta eat big man. C'mon

Do 13

Start greasing the groove.

Literally

Add weight

WTF guys!! I already told you I tried fucking EVERYTHING!!!! And i'm not some weak faggot i'm actually quite fit. Either way thats not the issue. I've seen some dyel manlets perform 20 pull ups without batting a single eye just because they weigh 60 kg or so.

Take a week to rest, then return and do 20.

What have you tried specifically?

Well if you've tried everything and nothing has worked then you're fucked.

Have you tried doing more than 1 set of pullups per workout? noob

How much do you weigh? You're the strongest proportionally to your body weight at a relatively low BMI

Their weight isn't completely why. You don't need as much upper body strength if you don't weigh a lot. You obviously lack upper body strength so work on that.

The way i'm doing it right now is training pull ups 3 times a week like monday wednesday and friday. First set is to failure then I do 4 more sets always to failure but when I can't go anymore I just keep hanging untill I can't hold it anymore. I do this to train my grip. My form is always pitch perfect and the reps are explosive in the ups and slow and controlled in the downs. I go all the way down and then back up. When I cant do a single pull up more I go to te assisted pull up machine and I do another piramid set again, to failure. Every to weeks I do this same routine with weights attached to me for a whole week. I've never skipped a training day for a year or so and YET, i can't seem to pass the 12 repetitions.

This is obviously apart from my normal training.

Have you tried reading the fucking sticky?

Tie some weights around your belt or something dumbass

You never train pull ups to failure, ever, that's where you are going wrong. Also do the russian fighter pull up program.

t-nation.com/training/tip-do-the-russian-fighter-pull-up-program

>sets to failure

there's your problem.

> Using this formula I have had many, many athletes perform between 30-45 reps on chinups in a row. I had one wrestler do 600 chinups in 63 mins., he was a 3-time state champion. While I have had many other
athletes do between 400-500 chinups in 90-120 mins. Our goal at UT Chatt. was to have 90+% of our wrestlers do 10 sets of 10 reps on chinups in 10 mins.
>We started with 20 sets of 5 in 20 mins. then working to sixes to 7's to 8's to 9's until we reached 10 sets of 10 in 10 mins. This took a period of 3 months to reach. However, we then did the 100 reps each day throughout the season along with our rope climbs, and 3x's per week power cleans, front squats, rdls, standing presses, bent rows, dips, etc.

Sounds interesting where can I find more information about this training?

>What do I do????
>WTF guys I told you I tried EVERYTHING, now tell me what do I do???
You need to stop grabbing that bar and start grabbing books. I´m sure you didn´t tried that, didn´t you?

No sir i'm sowwy.

Have you tried adding weight to your pullups