Gains

>gains

At least they're trying

I would bet so much money that this is all four's first and last time there

Maybe so. I definitely wouldn't take the bet. But you can't say for sure. And making fun of fat people at the gym is like making fun of sick people at the doctors.

Sick people don't choose to get sick
>inb4 mental illness etc

>takes 15 seconds to step onto a treadmill

Her ankles will probably snap beneath the massive amount of weight on them if they make a single footing mistake.
The beast sitting down peddling while watching tv sure looks like a lazy shit, but she has the right idea.

You know what the one in the blue hoodie is the only one in that video putting in work. Everyone else is fucking off. The blue hoodie chick is serious and I bet you guys good money she is the only one that went back.

That place must smell so bad.

people like that take more than one time to make changes stick
you're right she's putting in effort but in a week when she hasn't lost any weight she'll fall off
you don't get that size by having a strong mind

Considering they don't seem to be minding the gym all that much (note how happy they seem), I predict they'll come back regularly to hang out.

It helps they're in a group doing this.

I can't imagine how hard that must be on her joints to walk at that pace for even the length of the webm

not memeing

Hoodie woman's gonna make it.

She may even help motivate her friends.

Good on hoodie girl! You go lose that weight!

Texas state?

That honestly is alot of work, this thread is why people are too self conscious to go to a gym and why planet fitness exists

That's why they all went together, for mutual support.

I think Hoodie Woman is the gym-veteran of the four, she clearly understands the equipment operation.

Serious question, no trolling - is this normal in the US?

Because we have plenty of fat fucks in the UK, but I'm guessing it's no higher an incidence than the US.

I've never seen more than one or two people this fat in the UK, and I live in the North.

Plus, we have "free" healthcare, so I imagine people are far more reckless than in the US.

Sure, but at that size, they're wasting their fucking time in there. They could lose fat simply by existing if they can find a way to control their hunger and cravings.

At that size, I'd drink caffeine regularly.

It acts as a hunger suppressant.

You guys realize hoodie woman lost like 200 pounds right?

If she can do it, what the fuck is your excuse?

Absolutely, caffeine and no sugar. My point is, these pathetic creatures have no idea what they're doing and the environment is only further hurting their odds of making it. They should be learning about nutrition and hunger management, not how to use a treadmill.

Hate to break it to you, it's a BBW fetish vid.

Fine by me. I like fat women.