/PLG/ Powerlifting General

just bee yourself and post in this thread pertaining to panzer related posting and sometimes PL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdy6-CZqOkA
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
instagram.com/p/BIhxkZMgThn/
instagram.com/p/BImjJaRArrf/?taken-by=savickas_bigz
youtube.com/watch?v=psRQc6bLWrA
stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/dungeons-dragons-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making threads before the bump limit so you can attentionwhore with your stupid OP

>tfw no Livia gf

IM A LOSER BABY

300 posts is almost always when new threads are made

when you push it to the bump limit the transition is rough cause it gets slower and slower until the bump limit when everyone leaves

this thread is dedicated to Life Coach SSB

>user, thanks for taking me out to the park. I had so much fun!

People bullied off /plg/ and Veeky Forums

Supermang
Scooby
Trappy
Rasputin

Notice what they all have in common? yeah, that's right, you bunch of homophobes!

I dedicate this thread to the best bulking food out there

Rasputin still posts though, and he doesn't deny if someone calls him out

hey f@m that looks good, mind if i grab a bite?

You forgot Zyzz

>not eating the crust

It's like you don't even wanna get BIG

You forgot Tiny

Zyzz died...

gross
ew

>Rolo is born august 5th, 1995
>Zyzz dies august 5th, 2011

this is no coincidence ;)

have a sammie breh

Vegan fags OUT

>subtly dropping your birthday so that people will remember to wish you happy birthday
no ur 'za is just shit m8

Just realized you're only a year older than me. Wew

HURRICANE MAKING LANDFALL IN T-2HOURS

>mfw

just a couple pounds lighter too

Really? I thought you weighed more than me. Im 197. Stay safe and happy early 21st :)

Stay safe friendo, don't die 2night so we can comfy post till 4AM

DO IT OR LET IT FOREVER BE KNOWN THAT THIS user IS TRAPPY-CHAN

i may be anywhere between 195-200lbs atm so who knows.

>me atm
i'll be safe senpai

Boy do iktf

I'm so addicted to caffeine I don't feel anything unless I take like 400mg in one go. And the withdrawl for just not having any caffeine for a few hours is ridiculous. Horrible headaches, pissed off easily, etc.

I think it may be the root cause of my lethargy. I did a week-long no caffeine thing a few months back and I felt great and then I fell right back onto the train of caffeine addiction afterwards.

Don't follow in my footsteps hombre

late to the party

whats up senpai

not him but I'll fuck you up in front of your princess trappy you little shit

Just wanted to say that you look real cool and that if I knew you irl I'd like to be your friend t.bh

christ. i take a max of 300mg per day. have fun with your rehab

i posted a picture in that thread for you ;)

>new piana memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdy6-CZqOkA

You're just as bad as a fatass. Get some willpower, stop keeping caffeine in your house and get a hold of yourself.

>You will never grab a beer with Boardie, Norsie, Buda, Fil, Virtus, or George
Why live?

Norse do you think being fat contributes to relative strength?

I mean, Islee got fat and his wilks went up. Youre not 6pack but youre definitely far stronger than the average joe.

I mean obviously being sub 10% is going to greatly and adversely affect strength but Im thinking even as far as 18%+ may be beneficial to nattys.

Thoughts?

You got my address faggot meet me

DELETE THIS

That wasn't really funny at all. Apply yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

similar vid

>ywn hold trappys hand

except vic berger is actually funny

i'll bne doing the fucking you boislut

I wish i had some /plg/ bros :(

tough to call. I think theres a definite correlation. I know for a fact that when I start actually eating, I can IMMEDIATELY feel stronger and better in training in almost every way.

In the past i've held onto this belief pretty hard, and i think there's enough merit to not discredit it - but whether or not one could say something as black and white as "fat contributes to relative strength", I think could be a stretch.

if i had to just say yes / no, I would probably say "as a rule of thumb, yes - to a certain extent"

Damn so if I wanna be strong I gotta be soft? :(

He has a whole channel of similar videos. Idk man I really love his videos, literally refresh it every few hours hoping for something new. Guess I just have shit taste ;')

Okay that was pretty damn good

>just bee yourself
You want to hold hands /plg/?
n-no homo

Both of those feel like they gave me brain damage tbqh

How you doing Norsie? Work treating you ok?

>i'll be doing the fucking

uhh no I ain't taking it up the ass FAMILIA

yeah fly east to nj and we can get shitfaced and go fishing while listening to ccr

No, you just get weaker if you cut down.

Lost of people are strong as fuck and lean, but they built that up over decades.

Your goals should be absolute strength and a gut to rival Z's.

Man, Savickas is looking L E A N nowadays instagram.com/p/BIhxkZMgThn/

He's always leaner in the off season.

And lmao at this: instagram.com/p/BImjJaRArrf/?taken-by=savickas_bigz

B R E H

Just do a little taper down to 2-300 mg / dt it's not too bad.

Just don't co cold turkey lol. That shit sucks

Fishing sounds great man, I haven't been in about a month now and it's so relaxing to get high and just fish all night.

lol i thought that was a shoop at first

Did you ever fish out on a boat or do you normally just chill on a pier overlooking a lake or the ocean?

I did cold turkey a few months back and somehow tanked through it despite the side effects, but as I said, it didn't last long.

I should just slowly taper it down and then end it having only 1 or 2 cups a day, one in the morning and one sometime in the afternoon before 5.

the only reason i would cut the habit is so that when i start peaking i can have more of an effect from coffee/PWO.

we can be rehab-buddies :3

Trappy plz come back. It's comfy time right now, b comfy with us

Yeah I feel you, cutting back on caffeine and the amount of times I use PWO would probably be very beneficial. Like, only take PWO on ID since that is when I'll need it the most, and the tapering off of caffeine will be sure to help boost its affects.

I'll try to start tapering off now in hopes if it unfucking my lethargy and sleep.

Let her go breh, it's probably better that she leave this shithole in all honesty

Mostly peer or cubby in the woods, don't have a boat, but have rented one a few times.
I'd prefer boat though, being able to sit and cast any direction without the possibility of getting tangled in shit.

The worst is when I'm on a pier casting out and some old fart comes right next to me, casts his line out and then the wind blows it over and it gets caught on mine.

Happened literally every day when I went really frequently last Summer without fail, people really need to give you some god damn space.

But I miss her :'(

tbH, quick fix is to jump on decaf or instant. ;)

We all do breh

Think I'm just gonna stop taking 200mg caffeine pills and getting espressos every few hours.

Gonna just make a nice cup of coffee tomorrow morning and another in the mid-afternoon and see how that takes me for a week.

WAWWT / WAWLT

youtube.com/watch?v=psRQc6bLWrA

stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/dungeons-dragons-works/

I'll be your bro and bae

Move in with me ;)

God I fucking love that thiccness no homo

You are a child

:(

>unironically watching lets plays

Im 6'3" so technically I should be a SHW but my frame isnt really that large so Id just be fat.

Think Im just gonna hop on steroids tBh

You're such a slut for power guts.

S T R O N G M A N

Yeah bby please don't trim down too much

Just so happens that I fucking love OHP and deadlift, and hate benching.

Too bad I live in a small space and theres no gyms nearby with anything beyond the basics

WHEN IS THIS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST STRONG FATS GOING TO END. I NEED A BIG FUCKING ROCK, AND A GIANT FUCKING TIRE, AND I NEED IT NOW.

Too late. I'm already wearing my belt 5 notches tighter and I haven't started trying yet. I'm gonna be all svelte and sexy.

>hate benching
Do what I do and watch your bench go up without benching.

Who remembers The Grand Migration when we moved /sp/ and started a /plg/ thread?

I remember it like it was just yesterday. who wants to do it again?

Deal

Tbh both of those are p easy to acquire. If you go to a large tire repair place they might have some that are no good that they'll just give you

They just need a fucking poster ID and that would fix 99% of the beta orbit samefagging

You're really drying my vagina
Any strength loss?

Here

Nice job, stupid

What the fuck does "I live in a small space" imply to you? That I could just stuff a fucking tire and some cement balls in my fucking bathroom?

Rarrrrrrrrgggggg get some reading comprehension rarrrrgggggg

>
>

Fixed I think.

Fuck you I tried

Ok one last try

>>/sp/69873091

I give up. Someone please explain what Im doing wrong. And also post in my new thread to briefly confuse /sp/

maybe we should move to reddit, you know how to set up a board there right?

MIGRATE

copy the url and it appears as red arrows

Three meme arrows for cross board links

My squat feels awful but that might just be a programming issue. My deadlift's going up and I've been hitting rep PRs on upper body stuff. Degeneracy is fun.

Test

today sean learned something new ;^)

Youre in yhe wrong thread, post this here

Is Steve Harvey's mustache natty? It has that 3d effect going on, not sure if I should take his advice or not.

Lads we should go back to /sp/

Because with the flags, you can ALWAYS detect a seanpost.

Were is Sean from again?

hes in brazil now

>tfw getting LEANER EVERY DAY

Sitting at 124kg gym weight rn, heres a cheeky public bathroom selfie in my comp singlet lads

105 here i come

When was the last time we saw rasputin post actually?

The other day he posted a picture of him eating pizza in his new apartment in Asia

ayy bruh ur face looks like a lesbian here

Mfw this is plg but everybody is dyel

Filip is not DYEL

For now... But most anons are lifting over 200kg on the squat and deadlift TBF

Sumo feels really good after spending a couple days stretching hips. Pulled 180kgx4 rpe 8, never pulled more than one rep on 180 conventonal and max conventional was 200

From what i have seen less than 10 people on this board squat 200+

how do you train with a broken heart