Seriously? All that food and it's only 1800cal?

Seriously? All that food and it's only 1800cal?

How the fuck do people eat 3k+? Am I just using this site wrong?

Pic is not actually what I ate today, just me messing around and trying to figure out what a regular day actually eating enough would be like.

Post your bulking meal plans, I guess

If you're bulking you need more fats in there. Cheese and nuts are good. Cook your meats in olive oil.

Do you count the olive oil when you count your calories?

Liquid calories. 1 liter whole milk is like 630 calories. Drink that throughout your day and you're up to 2400 calories.
Fat is easy calories. Add more butter/oil to your food. Eat a couple of spoons of peanut butter and wash it down with the milk. Now you're almost at 2800 calories, easy.

I can easily reach 1000 kcal for breakfast with oats, berries, sultanas and nuts + full fat yoghurt

Do you even eat big

Of course, it had a lot of calories in it. 1 tablespoon is like 120 calories.

>do you count your calories when counting your calories?

Don't fall for the GOMAD meme.

Lots of chocolate milk, junk food, peanut butter, high fat meats, pasta instead of rice/potatoes, ice cream, olive oil and dressings you stupid fuck this could've all been found by spending 2 minutes on google or better yet 1 minute using your brain.

Don't eat junk food. You'll feel like shit and dirty bulking is a meme.

point taken
if I did I wouldn't have made this thread m8

looooool dyel
how about more meals? Just breakfast, lunch dinner is not enough. Eat every two hours

add two more meals and fat, like the one you use to cook

Fuckin hell when you can't eat enough because you have the appetite of an 8 year old girl you need to eat junk food until you can increase your appetite.

>you'll feel like shit
maybe, but you will gain
>dirty bulking is a meme
how? how is it a meme when it fucking works? Moron

>how? how is it a meme when it fucking works? Moron

If getting fat is your goal, go for it.

Junk food is unnecessary when you can eat healthy fats instead. I'd rather eat my meats cooked in olive oil and eat lots of yogurt etc.

So eat the breakfast I describe and do the same for lunch. Thats 2000 kcal and its really not that hard

Why aren't you getting the whole point of this fucking thread: The fact that OP is a bitch so he can't eat enough calories from healthy food.

Of course it would be better for him to not eat junk food, but if he can't reach his calories through normal food you should fill up the rest of your calories with junk food if you want to gain. In fact you have to. Either that or man up and stuff yourself with normal food.Also, as long as he actually sticks to a calories surplus that causes him to gain slowly he's not magically gonna gain fat because of the junk food.

Have a protein shake with cream instead of milk, you'll be bathing in calories.

Or eat avocado and nuts for snacks, as it would be way healthier.

that's not a lot of food dumbass.

Granted when I eat clean I can literally eat 1.5-2 kilograms of food for 3000cals 250g protein.

>eat mostly spinach, rice an broccoli
>wonder why so little kcal

Look m8, I don't just want to put on weight, I want to be and feel healthy. No way am I going to have a diet full of chocolate milk, pizza and icecream

>How the fuck do people eat 3k+?

500-700 grams of chicken breast
400-500 grams of baked potatos
400 grams of banana
100 grams of unsalted peanuts
300ml of milk
2 scoops of whey

230ish g protein, 300ish carbs, 90ish fat

>100g spaghetti
>less than a CUP of rice
>eating chicken at all
>not at least eating a whole damn chicken if you're gonna eat that shit
>unironically even considering the calories in your vegetables
>broccoli
>pretty much no fats
Are you even trying kid

>bulking plan

this is what i eat when i'm on a hard cut

Well then eat more healthy foods and stop complaining.

Okay Veeky Forums fuck you all. I'm gonna eat this entire tub of greek yoghurt and tomorrow buy a shitton of food.

Cheers m8s

>All that food
>100g of spaghetti
>100g of rice
Nigga try 300 each you fucking sissy

>no snacks

Hows the no social life going ?

Same, jesus i hate people with tiny apetites that think they are hard done by becaus they can't eat like a normal person

>THIS ENTIRE TUB
>looks like not even a kg
>a kg of greek yoghurt is only like 1000kcal at best
You're fucking stupid as hell kid, kys

>entire tub

Nigga, go get some chicken stop with that woman food. You eat that shit as a snack not a meal.

Slap like 600 grams of chicken into the oven with 400 grams of potatoes and eat that.

I feel kinda sick

800cal though. I guess I could eat one of these a day if I split it up

T-thanks Veeky Forums

2 slices of toast with peanut butter clocks in at around 600. I've used pb for bulking and it works frighteningly well.

4 meals a day here mang
make sure they're all at the least 500calz.

Dinner should be atleast 700

Also I often have oat-based pancakes for supper. It ends up being more than 1000kcal

Any of you autists wanna tell me how many calories is in my breakfast?
>2 steaks, probably ~150g each
>4 large eggs
>4 sausages with chili and cheese filling
>all cooked in copious amounts of olive oil and butter
>two pieces of whole grain bread with butter
>one apple
>one banana

>falling for the bulk/cut meme

Unless you're roiding, there is no reason to bulk and-or cut. Just hit maintenance levels and lift. The idea that you have to eat above maintenance to put on muscle is a meme.

How many kcal in a hotdog with bun? Just ate five get on my level!

dyel

what is this tool ?

Most of those calorie amounts are wrong.

the only tool here is you

;)

One fillet of oily fish, a handful of nuts and a couple glasses of milk with a cookie or two - voila.

Idiot

Not enough, add 5 scoops.

:(

fuck the police

>ALL THIS FOOD
>50gr rice dinner
DYEE(do you even eat)

Like this

>Be fat fuck.
>Oh my god, why can't I stop eating?

>Lose weight, start working out.
>It's time for bed and I have 500kcal left. Ugh, better wolf down a turkey/rye sandwich with some milk.

When you eat healthy it's hard to be fat. Plus you develop a disgust with processed foods once you wean yourself off them. The first time I ate hot-dogs after 6 months of not eating processed meat it tasted like someone had poured nail-remover over them.

>Not eating any fats
>Not eating any carbs

Found your problem. Potatoes, corn, butter, oils.

C'mon.

Guess you gotta get up earlier and squeeze in an extra meal, eat more rice, cook with more oil or butter.

If this is the "what are you eating thread", here's what I've eaten today:
>Brunch (Fuckin love summer)
200 g brown rice and 500 g of cod cheeks steamed in white wine sauce with a glass of white wine - Late night snack
240 grams of tuna on two slices of toasted bread -