I want to live forever & see how humanity/the world ends

I want to live forever & see how humanity/the world ends.

I'm 18 now, extremely good health with no vices... what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

planetextinction.com/planet_extinction_tipping_points.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

martial arts

eat just enough to be slightly overweight
keyword:slightly

Cardio, lift, eat organic, reduce stress.

Go to university and study biomedical engineering. Do post grad work in regenerative medicine.

Develop technology to digitize your brain and transcend your fleshy mortal prison.

>Be an evil and competent sociopath bent on killing everyone else
>Be the last living human
>Kill yourself in a mirrored room
>No more humanity or anyone left to perceive the passage of time/your death so technically it can't be proven if you are truly dead because bullshit physics.
There you go faggot

>18

19 years too late to fix all your problems now

>I want to live forever & see how humanity/the world ends.

You don't need to live forever for that, maybe less than 500 years.

Get life insurance and then set it up to have it go towards a company that does cryogenic freezing. If you get a fatal disease or are about to die of old age they send out a guy to collect either your head or your whole body, depending what you paid for, and freeze it straight after you officially die so they can store it in a massive freezer and unthaw you when they figure out what to do next. Its about $70,000-80,000 to have just your head frozen or ~$200,000 for full body.

>Look up Ray Kurzweil, good info on all the supps he takes.
>Read 'The Blue Zones' to see what those with the longest lives eat.
>Start meditating in the morning and before bed.
>Continue to exercise.

Won't work. That's like cloning yourself to achieve immortality.

Next get a job as a scientist at Umbrella.

pic related

Achieve great wealth. If life extension ever does work only the rich will be able to afford it.

1. give ray kurzweil a blowie
2. ???
3. profit

>I want to live forever

it's easy if your will is strong enough

i've decied that i'm going to live forever and practically immortal now.

how come kurzweil and the blue zones author buettner dont look young for their age

>organic
Nice meme

>organic
as opposed to what? synthetic food?

You're only going to have to wait a few decades, m8.

as opposed to whatever cosmo doesn't mention

Is it weird that this is relatively cheap? If I was an eccentric millionaire I wouldn't hesitate, as long as my family/wife was on bored. I don't think anything would he worse waking up hundreds of years later, having everyone you've ever known be dead. You'd be so out of touch with how the world works, social interactions would be impossible, you'd be doomed to live a life with no one and no chance to get to know anyone.

Go vegan.

Not if you replace each neuron individually with syntetic neural tissue.

Hi Orochimaru.

kys you raging faggot

we'll be lucky to make it to 2040 lads

planetextinction.com/planet_extinction_tipping_points.htm

Epitalon

cyogenics

That's the curse of living forever.

>disregard gains and go for a low calorie vegan dies with some fish and other sea food, occasionally you are able to eat meat but your diet will make your gains harder to achieve
>mild cardio 2 times a week
>get into medical/biology/bio-engineering fields and contribute to the research of postponing death

Rocks

The thing is that everyone you know is going to die anyway whether you freeze yourself or not. It would take time to adjust but you'd move on eventually once youd come to terms with what's happened, assuming you hadn't already come to terms with it by the time you were frozen. And I highly doubt you'd be a social outcast. If you watch movies from the 20s you'll see that social interactions weren't that different. And I'd say almost every single person you encounter would be extremely interested to hear about stories from the olden days. I'd almost go as far as to say you'd be somewhat of a celebrity

Read up on quantum immortality. You are going to live forever.

But the singularity is in 2045. Everything is going to be fine after that.