My hatred for women has reached peak levels now, I'm even using my size and strength to intimidate them...

My hatred for women has reached peak levels now, I'm even using my size and strength to intimidate them. I walked towards 3 girls in the grocery store today and watched them part like Moses parted the Red Sea knowing I would have bulldozed them over.

Why are women with tattoos so fucking hot. The ink wards off all the betas too as a plus

Nice shitpost, now back to r9k you go

nice, gj
I'm small and women never make way for me so I always hit them with a shoulder

Looks like she's covered in mud in preview pic.

>tattoos
>hot

>I walked towards 3 girls in the grocery store today and watched them

alpha as fuck op. good job.

>mfw people are actually this autistic

Beta found

lmfao
/thread

degenerate found

>Not fucking tatted chicks
Not like I'm going to marry one

You aren't fucking them either who are you kidding

Man your right, you know me and what I do better than anyone

Close enough. Except in this case a simple shower won't stop her being disgusting.

You're guaranteed to be about 17 years old who either works part time or is a neet, you're not fucking "tatted chicks" regularly.

I feel like i hate them untill i interact with them(usually in my dreams)
Today i dreamed of making out with this fat chick(i now know how it feels to kiss anothr human) and when i woke up i was rock hard. If a fat chick wanted to fuck me i would 100% do it.

None of those things are true
But you sure got me, I bet you aren't projecting at all either

Before opening the thumbnail I thought se was covered in mud.

One less beta to compete with

Ive never heard that sentiment. I think women with tattoos are disgusting and even the smallest one is a nice sign to me that shes fucking worthless trash

>tattoos
>mud
>same thing

>tfw walking down the street
>always feels like i'm the one moving for other people
>even when i'm on the right side of the sidewalk
what do?

not him but stop being so angry you pin dicked fuck wit

girls are boring as fuck and stupid

but they smell nice and are nice to look at sometimes

very hit and miss though

Bait

Just keep walking and call them a cunt if they get hit

ITT: Whimpy losers

You sound fat. And creepy. Have fun in a jail cell when you eventually go full retard and knock some little girl over or something in a shopping isle.

Only place I've ever heard anyone say that is 4chin so I know it doesn't carry any weight in reality

Why would you go to jail for that? It's almost impossible to get arrested/incarcerated unless you're black or a multiple time loser.

you're very obviously a bitter, defensive beta chump

Aisle, it's spelled with an "A".

>Be some random sexist channer
>6'1 manmore, but overweight and pudgy
>go to store to get more cheetos and mountain dew or whatever the latest meme food is
>see girls shopping
>activates a rage inside that they aren't throwing themselves at me
>they don't even want to stroke my neckbeard
>start powering through the isles
>side checking small women left and right
>see a gaggle of high schoolers
>just like the girls who rejected me at promcoming night
>shoulder down, prepare to power through
>scatter them like fucking bowling balls
>one lands awkwardly on her wrist
>hear a snap
>guess she can't give chad handjobs anymore, amirite guyz?
>police get called
>held there until they arrive by a 5'11 manlet who saw the whole thing
>they pull the security tape, and see me assault the kids
>apparently witnesses heard me saying "fucking whores" under my breath, and something about "Tyrone"
>arresting officer is a woman
>mention how she's probably only a senior constable by sucking off her superiors
>her male partner didn't find it funny, absolute beta

So that's it Veeky Forums! The fucking pigs threw me in a cell for a night due to pending assault charges, and I have court on Monday! I'm gonna claim police brutality though, since they broke my nose when they threw me in. But it's OK, I was alpha as fuark!

/s

Literally how I imagine autists who actually side check women smaller than them for no reason.

wimpy, beta, autistic losers

Tattoed girls are actually beta material. They always are insecure crazy fucks.

good kek m8, it's a serious assault owing to the fact there's a combination of injuries present plus intent by the autist, but i'd dare say the autist is a cleanskin and doesn't have any priors so he wouldn't get remanded even if he made a snide comment to the chick senior connie...

At worst he's gonna get interviewed, charged, and released pending summons. I doubt he'd get to court as soon as Monday either knowing how slowly these things roll...

But in Clapistan I guess they might lock him up for being a spastic or not calling everyone 'sir' enough...

>But in Clapistan I guess they might lock him up for being a spastic or not calling everyone 'sir' enough...
Not to mention forgetting to tip the girl afterwards

Agreed.