Will spending time in a sauna after working out help you in anyway?

Will spending time in a sauna after working out help you in anyway?

Trying to lose weight here, after I worked out today I gave it a try and it feels okay

no

Yes hot steamy air will magically remove the fat from your belly.

Well you lose weight if you spend enough time in a sauna

fuaaaaaaaaark no m8

It will help trigger an heart attack if you're borderline.

It helps a bit with arthritis and minor depression, all other health benefits are tenuous.

Not the fat but water

and is it the water in your body you want to lose or fat?

Which is stupid unless you suffer from edema or have a weigh-in coming up. Losing water-weight will not make you thinner it will only make you look 5-10 years older and fuck up your health and gains.

I spend time in the sauna after every workout.
I'm trying to gain and I know it doesn't help with that, but it feels good.
Also feels great during winter because I live beyond the wall

Its just a place for hot sweaty naked dudes to get together.

is the sauna good for clearing the pores if you got disgusting acne and blackhead mine fields?

hasnt helped me with my bacne, drying it up with sun and salt water should work bretty good breh

Its for relaxation.

I don't know about acne, but my blackheads were all gone. We spent quite a few hours in there, though.

This.
Just getting an hour of sun will work miracles on bane or any acne really. Dries and zaps that shit right up, also you get a nice tan. Win/win

It will ease muscle soreness.

I use it just to relax, ease soreness, meditate etc. It's a really soothing experience for me. I go to my uni one though and it's pretty nice. Just old professors and the occasional athlete to talk with. Would recommend /10.
All the homophobic dyel Bros are too insecure to sit in a room with a towel over their dick. The funniest shit is when some little foreign guys go in there boxers

yo sauna bros
If you aren't doing this already

> tfw pouring cold water on your head after some time in sauna

but user
you need water

Steam room, not sauna. But yes that help.

Sauna has some steam too.

remember to use vihta

while still in the sauna ofc

It will kill you e.g Zyzz

Yea but the steam room is always 100% humid. Because of that it's better for your skin than the sauna. Both are good, but the steamer is better for skin

A friend of mine hot boxed a shit ton of marijuana in the sauna one time and invited me over to his place
Walk in.... And my virgin lungs couldn't handle it
I stayed for 30 minutes though, sweat a shit ton and he kept burning more weed
I walk out dizzy as shit and time seemed to stand still, I then walk over to his sister and start fucking her
Felt so good
Turns out I didn't have sex with her but had passed the fuck out not even 15 minutes in
Saunas are bad bruh

Feels amazing love that shit senpai