I'm currently eating only meat, eggs and fruit, what is going to happy with me?

I'm currently eating only meat, eggs and fruit, what is going to happy with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar#Types_of_sugar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fruit bad
Eat vegetables and for carbs rice,potatoes, oat

Happen*

What do I eat for dessert? Fruit is my dessert.

Why is it bad? They got carbs, fiber and vitamins, and they taste good, which is not the case with vegetables

Dont be a pussy, no dessert

Dont be a pussy, choice taste or gainz

you can get the same minerals and vitamins from vegetables but without sugar and fructose

Even though I'm eating absurd amounts of fruit and meat at the end of the day I'm still hypocaloric, which is my objective. Plus I like doing cardio so I can't do low carb, I actually need the sugar.

There are retards that claim to survive in a fruit only diet, this is basically that but I eat a lot of meat

You need carbs not sugar, pasta, rice, oat...
what are you doing with fruit you get 20 grams of carbs every 100g at the best and all simple carbs

>you need carbs not sugar
>carbs
>not sugar

Is calcium a meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar#Types_of_sugar

just have an apple a day

Carrots are better, user

Op here. Shit I forgot about calcium, will I get cucked by calcium deficiency?

Just drink milk. It doesn't even go against OP as it's not eating :)

Calcium is in a lot of other foods like fish, almonds certain fruits and vegetables

Have some yoghurt (low fat Greek) with your fruits.

>(low fat Greek)

>Falling for the low fat meme.

Low fat =/= No fat

But they're still quite low

>Fruit bad

Holy shit. This is why fit is a cesspool of misinformation. Do not listen to this user OP. You are doing fine.

>he doesnt know it all metabolises the same

HOLY FUCKING KEK Veeky Forums in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen

Its better than most diets but make sure you don't mix vitamin C (mainly citruses) with meat iron.

You can literally eat all the fruit you want idiot, it's not digested the same way as the sugar from soda and it's healthy as fuck

As long as you're in your correct caloric intake

Holy fuck I'm getting triggered. Fruit is digested the EXACT SAME way as sugar in soda. Sucrose(sugar) is one part fructose and one part glucose. How do you fucking people not know the basics?

The only difference between a can of coke and a piece of fruit is that with the coke you
aren't getting the vitamins and minerals that the fruit would give you. But the sugars are digesting the same. Obviously calories are different but that's not the point I'm making.

>Muh but I like to argue against science

Fruit is good
Sugar(I mean all sugars-fructose lactose, sucrose) is good

Stop being a misinformed pussy

>mobileposters

Except that isn't completely true. The body processes the sugar the same way, but not at the same rate.

In fruit, the body has to break down cell walls and fibers to access the sugars. In soda, it instantly enters the blood stream.

It's like the difference between accelerating your car at a constant 2000 rpm, or always going pedal to the floor. It taxes the pancreas more.

Well, not instantly, but much more rapidly.

Most fruit contains fiber which slows the absorption of the sugar You Fucking faggot

You make some interesting points. I didn't mean to get so aggressive in my post. Next time I'll try to control my autism.

YOU CAN'T GET ALL PISSY AND SELF RIGHTEOUS THEN ADMIT YOU OVERREACTED WHEN SOMEONE CORRECTS YOU! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DOUBLING DOWN ON THE ARGUMENT OR THROWING INSULTS ARE THE ONLY Veeky Forums APPROVED RESPONSES!

>implying i have a shitty metabolism like 99% of Veeky Forums

A healthy metabolism will hopefully be able to store excess glucose and fructose up to a point as glycogen for later use. A damaged metabolism may be less efficient at this.

>How to turn a healthy metabolism into a damaged one

T. Post

Youre like the girl I work with who preaches how she doesn't want carbs and that even natural sugars in fruit are bad for you, yet the next day she's binging on chocolate muffins. Actually retarded.
Fruits in general save my cut time after time by providing a sweet, filling snack to prevent fucking my shit up with nonsense. Idk why people try to ruin food for their self

you want a weak pussy pancreas senpai? pathetic