When will they learn

When will they learn

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jeffnippard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a manlet cholo at my gym me and buddy used to straight up refer to him has the manlet, then El manlet-o, which eventually became Emanuel, and now when hes around we just say "God is with us"

I want to see a study to determine whether you can see by someone's face if they're a manlet because this guy has a typical manlet face

This guy looks like absolute shit. Literally everything about him is compensation.

Lmao this. It's probably head size tho, the larger head gives a neotenous look which is fucking retarded on an adult.

Dwarfism isnt funny mate.

why is it ok for tall cunts to be huge and manlets its compensation? You faggots are pathetic.

this cunt looks stupid though but its mostly his huge head.

Aww isn't that a cute & adorable little buddy, I'd love for this guy to do tricks on command since I'm 6'4 and I could beat him up with a stick from above and force him to roll over or do standing salutations to the passers by. We could make some decent money together where can I rent a decent & adorable manlet?

being extremely muscular looks better on a taller physique

when you have someone who's 5'5 and is about 210lbs of muscle they look ridiculous as their muscle ibsertiobs are smaller therefore their muscles bulge out more

This isn't your run of the mill manlet though, he has to be a dwarf of some sort

a man being shorter than 5'8" without shoes on should be considered a disability

Why don't we have a transheight movement? Say you're a tall person born in a short man's body and have insurance cover leg surgery?

Get into the real world a bit lad. 5'8 is barely under average in a lot of the world

In any country that matters, you should be 5'8" at the very least. In America, 5'10" is the average but white people are taller than other minorities.

In Europe, everyone is a giant.

i love lifting but as a 5'5 assistant to the regional manlet my biggest fear is to look like i'm overcompensating. how will i know if i start to get too big?

instagram.com/jeffnippard/

I-It's n-not FAIR!

>at gym yesterday
>influx of manlet scum
>literally everywhere
>one manlet literally shorter than my 5'3" gf
>another manlet wearing a shirt that says "beast" and a beanie that says "bigger is better"

I feel your pain fellow 5'5 bro..We're g-gonna make it.

to be honest jeff has a relatively handsome face so he'll have an easier time with bitches.

I'm also 5'5.

This just made me realize that even though if I would be a pro bodybuilder, I'd still be small as fuck kek

I'm 6'4" and have lanky af arms but I lift more than any swole manlet I've seen.

What the actual fuck

yeah he has really wide shoulders

compare to 5'6 liao hui

probably because you weigh more than them

>tfw 5'10
>in yurope

Holy kek

Nice fucking shoes, Marty mcfly.

There's a mexican manlet at my gym on the older side (past 40). He grunts and moans louder than my gf mid-orgasm. If my gym had a Lunk Alarmâ„¢, he would set it off by walking in the door.

When she's on her back height doesn't matter.

Found the manlet.

He means the 3 inch tall hair and the lifts in his shoes. Manlets can look good jacked, Flex Lewis for example. But guys like this just reveal their insecurity too much.

I thought I was getting memed but went out last night and it's so much easier being tall. People get out of your way and girls approach you. The manlets are our table were getting jelly kek. Shit is cash.
>little man syndrome
Incorrect.

Is it true that there is at least one roided manlet at every gym?
I know my gym has one.

He's from Newfoundland. Average height here is 5'7" because we lost literally an entire generation of healthy young men in WWI and everyone who survived was tiny. I'm 5'9" here and while I don't tower above everybody or anything, I'm taller than most guys. I was literally called "tall" in high school and undergrad by girls because of my height.
When I moved to the mainland thankfully I was still firmly in average territory, but Jeff is itty bitty out there. Now I'm back to the island and it feels good to be swole and relatively tall.

>yeah just like bend your knee or something and lean into me
>okay now also like bend your torso a bit or something
>and like, tilt your head so you look shorter
>okay now put your arm under mine and stick your ass out
>also please like stand side on so I look bigger

5'10 is not average in america. Average there is 5'9 tops, because you have so many mexican degenerates. Everyone there is short and obese. In northern Europe anything under 6' is average.

Depends where you live, in the U.S the average is 5'10 among white males. 5'8 is still manlet, sorry bub.

yes

I don't know OP
when will they learn?

This girl is about a 6 but her prefect smile boosts her up to around a 9.5

That's cute. Someone dressed up their baby as a Persian manlet guido.

Who here's 5'11 but just say they're 6' b/c no one can tell in shoes?

I don't get it

I would if I live in murica but in europe 5'11 is 180cm so I usually go with this and most people are surprised I'm not taller which got me thinking many 175cm guys ( or so ) must say they are 180cm.

I'm 177cm but I say 178 because it sounds like a lot more. I mean 177 and people think "oh it's like about 175" but 178 is "oh it's almost 180". If I had lived in the US I wouldn't even lie if I said 5'10" because even if I'm 1/3 inch shorter it's closer to 10 than 9. And I'd be happy because it's double digits and therefore not manlet.

Honestly he looks bad because he has terrible fashion sense.

Emmanuel is Jew speak for "God with us".

Does everyone else here disregard manlet gains as much as i do?
One of my best friends is like 5'6" and hes JACKED but i tell him all the time that none of it counts cause he isnt at least 5'10"

Because manlets are sub humans and getting huge is 10 times easier therefore it doesnt count.
simple math really user you should try going back to school and furthering your education so you dont sound like a fucking retard all the time.

wrong manlets are more jacked because they are used to having to work hard compared to lanklets that get everything handed to them

>getting huge is 10 times easier
When will this meme end

literally what?

Found the butt blasted manlets
Give my hellos to the shire

Found the fatass lanklet who can't get gains because he's an idiot

>protip, I'm not a manlet

Untill you actualy stand next to someone who is 6'

Sounds like you're jelly

Its literally the opposite tho

Being a manlet means you get aesthetic gains easily. 'Handed to you' so to speak

A jacked tall guy worked twice as hard as a jacked manlet. Maybe 3x

Small brain too?

So we're basically mocking him without him even knowing.

>Being a manlet means you get aesthetic gains easily. 'Handed to you' so to speak

You sound like a fatty talking about thin privelege, just admit you suck at lifting

Just admit that what you originally said was backwards and made no sense at all

How tall are you?

>Finding someone who's more jacked then you and making fun of him because he's shorter

C'mon OP don't be jelly.

>people cant insult other people without some kind of insecurity or jealousy on their part

This is what manlet mothers tell their sons from a young age until they grow up. Actually who are we kidding, they never grow up at all!

Nice, thanks

>I fucking hate fucking manlets so much
>Fucking disgusting subhumans
>They get jacked like three times as easy it's basically cheating
>Look at this fucking manlet smiling and being all confident and shit I fucking hate it
>haha I bet he feels fucking awful cause he's so fucking short when will they learn
>His girlfriend is fucking ugly too I fucking hate it I wish he was fucking dead

wew calmo, manlets are subhuman dwarf-kin but theres no need to hate them friend but letting them know theyre shit is your destiny.

Manlets don't have better genetics for muscle building. Fuck's sake, why do you think almost all the aesthetic people, athletes, models, pro bodybuilders, gym rats are between 5'7" and 7' in height?

Dwarves are literal genetic abnormalities, most manlets (white males under 5'7", Hispanics under 5'5", Asians under 5'6") are usually the result of poor hormones and health with lack of height accompanied by poor mental health, low IQ, poorly developed faces and narrow clavicles.

The best and most fit men are in the average to above average height range, 5'7" to 7'.

You dont understand what im saying

20lbs of natty gains makes a 5'5 man look JACKED. He needs no steroids

20lbs of natty gains on a 6'2 man looks virtually the same. Maybe he started playing hockey or something... This man needs steroids to illicit the same visual effect as the manlet

>protip: theres only ~20lbs of pure natty gains to be had, no matter how long you train or how determined you are or how much alaskan salmon & asparagus you eat

>a 5'5 person builds 1lb of muscle at the same rate as a 7ft person

get a load of this braindead fucktard.

Eh I'm like 5'10 or some chit, if you actually let phaggots on misc get to you then you've got some problems to sort out

That's not true, demonstrably- look at zyzz at 140 pounds versus at 170 pounds!
He went from a twig to a sexy athletic motherfucker!

20 kg of muscle is a lifetime natural maximum muscle gain at basically any height, it will always make a big difference.
Zach the strong lifts kid put on 25 pounds of muscle and 30 fat at 6'3" and changed his physique completely. Without that fat he would also look totally different

You need to understand that the magnitude of difference between 65 inches and 75 inches is less than 15%, and that's about as big of a difference than you will ever see between two lifters. Frame width does play a role, but we're assuming men have comparable shoulder width and wrist size, within 5-10% in extreme cases.

> 5'9.5"

Would like to be around 5'11" desu. Feel like I will start to look weird if I put on a lot more mass at this height. I have never had a problem getting girls tough.

If the pic is you, you can afford to put on a bit more mass and it wouldn't look weird yet. Mirin btw. I doubt you could even go too far past that natty anyway.

Of course you don't have a problem with girls. Your face is top 5%, body is top 1% and you stand more than half a head taller than the average woman.

Women care more about their man being taller than them than any specific height. Why do you think the average woman evolved to be 3-6" shorter than their men?

looking pretty good desu

I'd go on one big cut if I were you to get down to 8-9%, then maintain. How long you been lifting?

Probably not too much further. I would like to be a lean 180. Sitting around 170 in that pic.

Ty. Funny you should say that because I've been bulking haha. I need to get some recent pics with the added mass.

Oh about 5 years total. The first 3 years were pretty consistent. I separated from the military and have been working/uni so I haven't been going6 days a week like I used to.

Hey nice work bro

don't worry senpai you look great.

Post your bod, let's see your gains compared to his

this

>belt
>for 15Ib curls

Kek

kekk

Tbh he's cute as fuck and would love to fuck his butt.

fuck off

the right guy is a model? the fuck?

lmao the classic manlet haircut

why is that hard to believe?

Subtle, very nice.

Wtf im 5'6 and my name is Emanuel.

Just become exceptional at bw stuff and look aesthetic, not disgustingly huge like OP's pic

if you're under 5'10, you have no businesses weighing over 200lbs and trying to be "swole". I can't tell you how fucking stupid it is seeing someone that's 5'5 with huge fucking quads, a wide-as-fuck back, and huge calves. It makes you look even shorter. You should just achieve ottermode and hope that some drug is developed that helps you grow as an adult

zyzz was 230lbs at the time of his death tho

This!

I have lots of respect for manlets who lift religously and make gains but they LOOK funny.

>cant get tall? GET WIDE!!!!

The only people who look good wide and huge are tall guys with thick frames.(think linemen and linebackers)

Everybody else should shoot for the athletic look.