Why did she cheat on him, Veeky Forums?

Why did she cheat on him, Veeky Forums?

Because she is doing MaccTrucc
every single fucking day

Probably because he's on so much tren he can't breathe and can't have sex

Doesn't matter how rich, successful, attractive and all round alpha you are, hoes will always be hoes.

Gotta confuse the pussy

>Even almighty pianoman gets cheated on

how is there any hope for any of us Veeky Forums desu

Why cant women be loyal?

yea, just don't choose a superficial bimbo

its in their nature / why is the sky blue?

Because shes a woman

Hypergamy, the answer is always hypergamy.

She's not natty, that's cheating from day one.

*any women

She saw the edge of humanity and couldn't make the jump

Men and women have different brains. Fact. Men and women perceive individuals differently. Fact. Chew on this.

When a man meets someone for the first time, their first assessment is gender.
>is this person male or female
>all forms of behavior and treatment stem from the answer to this question
Haven't you ever noticed when you bring your qt around your male friends they act differently? Yeah

When a woman meets someone for the first time, their first assessments are physical attributes.
>is this person fat, skinny, tall, short(lol), dark, bald whatever
>all forms of behavior and treatment stem from the answer to this question.
This is why women can't help but to smile at a lean 6'3 man with a decent face.

It's just genetics and evolution. Please use this knowledge wisely.

AHAHAHAHA

Because this guy probably can't get it up anymore. All that muscle and he can't even keep that pussy in check.

Roids never once

so youre saying if all men look the same we will all have a better chance?

Well it's thanks to Feminism and all the laws they've implemented and all the social constants they've removed (like there's no consequences in being a dirty, hypergamous slut) and that shitty female behaviour is celebrated with the "you go gurl" attitude and shit. Once women are sexually liberated and taste that freedom, they'll revert back to their primal instinct and fuck the highest valued males (the alphas) whilst having some beta on the side to buy her shit to serve her female imperative of aquring the best genes and gaining the most resources possible.

Alphafux/Betabux

She's female

AWALT

yeah

his arms weren't big enough

Someone said on that subject if you want loyalty get a dog.

>there's no consequences
This is really the core of the issue, the fear of death and the fear of God must be restored in their hearts

What did she actually cheat? I wouldnt be surprised but that text doesnt prove it desu

Because he's an autistic manchild and she's a glorified onahole

I don't mean religious beliefs, even 'religious' girls are just the same manipulative, hypergamous sluts capable of cucking a hapless beta. I meant imposing sanctions/incentives such as divorced women are no longer entitled to a man's assets, abolish alimonies/child support, slut-shaming needs to come back along with fat-shaming etc. Just like Patriarchal societies back in the 1950s where we had a 1:1 pairing, a productive society and instead of having only the top 20% of males having access to pussy whereas the lower-tier males get the left overs with post-wall overweight women, those with emotional baggage, getting cucked for his resources and having to look after some Chad/Tyrone spawn from a single mum.

kay

>having a relationship with white women
>2016
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

Yeah I mean if Veeky Forums is looking up to these people as an ideal couple, it's no wonder you can't make a relationship work.

Because he looks like some shaved a goddamn gorilla and sunburned it. Look, bodybuilding is fine and dandy, but that guy creeps me out everytime I see a picture of him.

He looks like a villain out of cartoon. Probably powerpuff girls. Y'know, like he'd have a ray gun that made people ultra buff, even women and kids and there'd be a sequence where he's just turning a bunch of people and then he accidentally hits a dog and it get's comically huge. And then afterwards there's this montage of people trying to function and instead of opening a door they accidentally rip it off the hinges, etc.

Kek

No I meant a literal fear of death, as in adultery is punished by having rocks thrown on you until you're dead inshallah.

no ded arino psl

If you believe this shit, why not just become a top 20% male? 1 out of 5 isn't that hard.

Senpai

You're a cunt, you know that? Also reported.

Because Veeky Forums is half frat boy clubbers who date sluts and half /r9k/ who hate women.

Someone needs to animate this.

kys

Any of that could he said for anyone moron
>you and I have different brains
>you and I perceive individuals differently

fagget

I want to fuck her so badly.

oh

Rich piano has /r9k/ tier insecurity. Girls cheat when they think they can get away with it and piano lady probably figured rich wouldn't do anything about it even if he did find out, especially if she fucked someone bigger than him. Did you see how beta he was when he did that vid with the mountain? He probably would've sucked fresh mountain cum from sarahs ass right there in the gym if he told him to

*sniff* ahh the stench of insecurity

>Pianoman getting everyone swole like some kind of gains santa
>a villain
Truly there is no justice in this world.

We are men here, and men fucking cheat on our women too. Get your head out of your ass you little cuckold nogf virgin men's rights white knight fucks. If any of you ever get any pussy you'll understand why we cheat. Everyone gets bored and complacent with everything

I don't know if you've just implanted false memories into my brain or if your imagery is in perfect sync with my imagination but I think I'm genuinely remembering exactly this as a powerpuff girls episode

There's a difference here between guys who cheat and women who cheat. Guys are polygamous by nature so we try to fuck as many as possible (especially spreading our seed) whereas women are hypergamous so try upgrade and attain the best possible male.

In addition, guys are usually the providers and make the most effort in a relationship so it's not like they can use/cuck the girl. They can still cheat but love their spouse deep down inside. Women who cheat often use/cuck their spouses and become emotionally cold towards them after since their emotions become more invested towards her cheatee.

cool, cool. got that webm without text?

Because not only no punishment for women cheating, current year is actually encouraging women to cheat.
Our system and laws actually make women benefit if they cheat
Our white knights praise them if women cheat

How could you not cheat if the entire world just want you to cheat??

So did she actually cheat on him? Source please?

Believe it or not the entire world doesn't constitute bugerstan and tumblr

ok

It's literally translated as it in womanese

Why care ? Don't you guys have problems in your own life ?

So the yellow coloured text in the OP is all the 'evidence' we have of her cheating? Sounds flimsy,

Because if someone like Richy McSwole Rich can get cheated on with a marriage that didn't work like how he'd hope, then what hope is there for us?

Ok, well then Rich should have seen this coming when he married a girl much younger and above his league

Stay delusional faggot
Just look at the last generation. Count how many failed marriage of your friends parents? Society has been going worse and worse about relationships.
In the lords year of 2016, are you even surprised when some 2-3 years married young couple tell you they're divorcing?? Or some guy friend tell you that his women is cheating on him? This has become the norm already

Women make choices based on emotions. The more you realize this the easier they are to manipulate.

K Y S
Y
S

eh

Very few actually. The only one that immediately comes to mind is my uncle but his wife was a bitch from the start and everyone told him it'd end badly.

None of my married friends have gotten divorced and none of them, in a long term relationship, have cheated to my knowledge.

Burgerstan is the exception. Sorry you live in a shithole.

Can you link the video?

He's a loon.
Even if she really loves him, which she might, she's probably also a literal nymphomaniac, an insatiable slut. She's surrounded by ripped guys all the time who are able to provide her the attention and release she craves, so she caved.

> rich piana
> attractive
> all around alpha

please be joking

What is it with all these posts lately?

first spit take in a while and all over my keyboard, thanks

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE "YOUR MOM WILL DIE TONIGHT" WEBMS MAKING A COMEBACK

I LOVE MY MOM FUCK YOU

bitch move man

kek

Because he looks like a literal retard. He screams insecure asshole. Can't you tell?

It's not just his style, it's not just his tattoos, it's not just his deformed body or his retarded personality.

It's all of it together that makes you go "where did it all go wrong."

And I can tell you where. When panini had his first scoop of creatine. He just needed more and more and now he's up to 6 scoops CMON.

Just another creatine addict. Move along. Nothing to see here.

God tier bait

your mother will die tonight unless you post the same webm without text covering the tits

Make your own life, deal with your own shit.

You don't need hope or comparison, you need to start.

I have a punishment for a woman who cheats on me: I break up with her and never speak to her again. If she was using me then I was a fool to date her in the first place. If she really loved me and made a mistake, tough shit. She's going to end up
1. a psycho whore or
2. a miserable whore.
If #1 I might try to inform her future victims. If #2 I'll probably give less of a fuck seeing as she might actually be a good person but made a "mistake". Either way I move on with my life and find someone faithful.

Its called being a man and not allowing people in general, not just women, to walk all over you.

asshole

Retard

Who is she?

Actually when I went to the Europa I saw her eyeing me lol.

Now that I see this I'm not surprised at all.

When it all boils down, you gon' find in the end, a bitch is a bitch but a dog is a man's best friend. So what you found a hoe that you like? You can't make a hoe a housewife.

because he's ugly no matter how Veeky Forums he is.. muscles can't change an abnormal face

Because people in general have a hard time being loyal.

>>>/reddit9k/

R-right, babe?

>All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the swole alpha: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. 8 SCOOPS C'MON SON!

Reminder that if they were both practicing and committed Christians with Christ at the center of their relationship this wouldn't have happened.

Some are.

It's not really a women problem, it's a human problem. Men have been cheating forever (which is commonly excused because muh natural insticts) and women are starting to get on board too as there are less repercussions.

Knowing this, are all men not loyal because many cheat? Of course not. So the same applies to women. There are, indeed, loyal women out there.

This is why I'm getting an asian gf. None of that feminist "liberated" cheating egoist anti-traditional bimbo "girl power" bullshit. I'm sure this is why a lot of older men import asian wives too. Western women are utter trash.

She had to leave humanity behind, mutants know no rules of love

kek

Also, you can learn to not cheat.
People forget that shit. It's not easy to change a behaviour, but if you approach it like you approach learning a habit like going to the gym or breaking a habit like smoking, you can learn to not do shitty things.
I used to cheat a lot, and now I've been fully faithful for 2 years.

And once again it is confirmed that at the root of anti-feminism, of opposition to women's liberation, is male insecurity and fear of women. You prove the feminists right but affirming that you indeed wish to control them through religion, through politics, through economic and finiancial means, through law, because you lack the power to interact with them on an equal footing - you are BELOW them and you know it, so you construct a system to keep them down, for you know that where they free they would never willingly choose one such as you. You are weak, cowardly, pathetic and undesirable - and, again, well aware of this - and the frustration fuels your political beliefs. But you will never win, because you are precisely what you most fear that you are. Women are free, and becoming more free by the day, and strong men rejoice that it is so.

>Make up your minds to be free men, fearless as I, fit mates for women no less free and fearless! For I, the Beast, am come; an end to the evils of old, to the duping and clubbing of abject and ailing animals, degraded to that shameful state to serve that shameful pleasure. The essence of my Word is to declare woman to be Herself, of, to, and for Herself; and I give this one irresistible Weapon, the expression of Herself and Her will through sex, to Her on precisely the same terms as to man [...] The modern woman is not going to be dupe, slave, and victim any more; the woman who gives herself up freely to her own enjoyment, without asking recompense, will earn the respect of her brothers, and will openly despise her ‘chaste’ or venal sisters, as men now despise ‘milksops,’ ‘sissies,’ and ‘tango lizards.’
-Aliester Crowley, 'Every Woman is a Star', excerpt from 'The Law Is For Al'

Yes, learning is possible.

I've never cheated, and have a pretty strict moral code against it, but I absolutely understand it. People act as if being in a relationship means you automatically aren't attracted to others. Completely false. The key is being able to control any passing desires and learn to think long-term instead of a quick pleasure fix.

You know how I can tell this person is a grown ass man and not a child posting from his mom's basement?

Because he thinks and acts like a god-damn grown-ass man.