Do most fitizens use creatine for gains? How do you react to it...

Do most fitizens use creatine for gains? How do you react to it. I'd like to add it together with whey which would still be natty afaik. Do you take it in powder or pill forms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrtdjsL_WtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just so you know, if you are prone to balding it will make you go bald faster. That's why I don't take it. Why would you take it anyway? Do you compete?

made my hair fall out

gained 10lbs of water weight first time taking it

it's pretty good

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

It helps me recover faster which is good. I normally wake up pretty sore after a workout but my midmorning at work my pain vanishes.

I do sometimes drink black coffee though if it's legs day. But my job requires a ton of walking.

I'm a skinny fag but want to highly increase my protein intake and thought creatine would help me up my game and get more consistent gains.
Didn't know about the hair loss.

Powerlifting

how about this form instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=nrtdjsL_WtQ

how about you highly increase your food intake, dont bother with creatine until you lifted for 1 year
it just lets you train harder, nothing more (exept water retention in your muscles)

What does it do really?

Noticeable hair loss. You'll lift a bit more.

gives you more energy

makes muscles look fuller by increasing water rentention

accelerates hair loss

Creatine is one of the few supplements that should be required for anyone losing weight. It's cheap as fuck and noticeably effective. The others being a multivitamin and whey powder to fill in shortfall in diet.

I use powder creatine Monohydrate.

Let's you pump out 1-2 extra reps. I noticed when I was squatting that the point where I'd usually get fatigued I was able to keep on grinding. Felt breddy gud.

1-3 extra reps sounds like nothing but if you're doing something like a 3x5 then it definitely helps. It's not a god almighty magic drug like normies make it out to be. It just helps a little.

It's more effective than putting Nair in your hair if you wanted to go bald.

If I use it sparingly, will the hair loss be countered?

I take it twice weekly, but that's it.

Does it trick your mind into realizing you do those reps (but you could've done them anyway)?
Or does it actually enable you to do things you couldn't have done otherwise?
If it's the latter : how? Where does the extra energy come from?

nigger you don't lose hair by using creatine

Makes your muscles hold more water

Makes you recover slightly faster

Gives you slightly more energy, to bang out that extra 1 rep

Honestly I'd say try it.

Hair loss is unconfirmed and mostly guys going 'I am taking creatine and noticed that I started losing hair in my 30s. It must be that damn supplement'

It actually enables your body to do more in terms of explosive strength. Creatine (or creatine-phosphate rather) is what your muscles use to perform ATP synthesis. ATP (and ADP) is what your muscles use to move on a cellular level.

If you up the creatine saturation of your body (by taking extra creatine, it's also found in meat but powder is way easier) your muscles will have more fuel to burn, so to say.

Incredibly useful for explosive sports. Not great for finesse sports. Helps me recover quicker from workouts so I can make more mental gains. Only real problem is it gave me cancer and I died. Posting from the 3rd layer of hell atm.

My dad started balding when he was 22 and is near completely bald at age 53.
My grandpa still has a full head of hair at 82.

I still have a thick head of hair at 19.

I'm I in danger of balding? Should I take it or no?

Have fun losing all your hair mate

you're either gonna lose it or you won't, creatine won't affect that, that's completely dumb. Also one of the major genes for male pattern baldness is on your X chromosome which means you get it from your mom's side of the family. Balding is pretty much determined by genetics although you can lose your hair if you starve yourself hard enough.

It grows back if you go bald from nutrition I'd imagine

Your father and his father don't matter for balding. You inherit balding from your mother's father.