Is inclined bench press a meme? Does it really helps develop upper chest? Or is it entirely genetics?

Is inclined bench press a meme? Does it really helps develop upper chest? Or is it entirely genetics?

It's not a meme it's actually a real excercise that you can do.

It is genetics but you can definitely focus on your chest contractions during incline , thus giving you a good reason to do them if you're into aesthetics

Meme as in does it really makes a difference for upper chest or is this a meme?

>Is inclined bench press a meme?
no
>Does it really helps develop upper chest?
yes
>Or is it entirely genetics?
no

It definitely helps to get the up of your pecs developped, I used to only do flat bench and then noticing a major improvement on myh chest size after doing inclined

Is going to the gym a meme? Does it really develop your body? Or is it entirely genetics?

Did the opposite and it's the same Inclined > Flat
Flat > Inclined
You noticed a difference in growth when you switch, it's just placebo I think

Has anyone tried decline bench press?

don't. it's useless.

Just do dips.

Guillotine press is king

That's not what "meme" means.

A "meme" exercise would be like... Barbell flys. It's just a running joke. It's not something that people actually do.

Upper chest gains come from retracting your scapula when you bench. It engages the whole chest not just the pectoralis major. Its happened to me user believe me

Do you even know what you're saying when you're referring to a lift as a meme? Literally every lift has a benefit that a different lift can't achieve.

Yes you can target the clavicular head of the pectoralis major

>Barbell flys. It's just a running joke. It's not something that people actually do
what, why
I've been doing them in my PHUL workout this summer.

Why the fuck do you take anything like that seriously?

Incline is actually useful, decline is a meme. The only reason some people like decline is because they flat bench with shit form and no arch so they feel their chest engage more in decline.

Because I'm a naive fool

You do BARBELL flies?

oh shit fuck im an idiot

barbell flys = GOAT lift

Incline is not a meme. Do it with dumbbells for squeeze and rotator cuff injury prevention. OHP + incline for fuller chest in general.
Decline = GOAT