Thanks for taking me out for a post workout dinner, coach!

>thanks for taking me out for a post workout dinner, coach!

Why the fuck did you put on such shitty makeup? And that pizza looks like garbage. Fuck you

Irrational anger, use it for lifts, not for internets.

>DONT YOU WANT A TASTE????

you look like a filthy jew named anne frank, pls kindly off yourself before İ do it for you, disgusting kike

Fuck you, I was about to call her out for looking like a kike.

>Make me faggots

we're sharp eyed, the jews are sharp nosed

that's how we point them out :^)

Wow she went from 7/10 to 3/10 real fucking quick.

>rate my gains user!

If you're going to post these shit threads op at least past a hawt chick,

Both the pizza and girl look disgusting

>that hairy arm

ew lad
might as well go out with my cousin steve

the fuck kind of ass pizza is that?

>rude

>let me thank you for the meal, user ;)

This pizza looks like a wonderful plethora of tastes; a regular smorgasbord of flavors. However, I know that, deep in my autistic core, that ingesting such a varied, bastardized Italian treat will leave my stomach bloated and replace my wondrous natty gains with terrible, jiggly fat.

I am reminded of the pizza jew and stare into space.

That's when it happens.

My autism is making me move on my own.

I grab the pizza and fold it into a hot dog shape with one hand, inserting my rock hard erection inside. Leaping on the table, I get on my knees and viciously hump it right in front of her with as much fervor as I can muster.

Just for the occasion, I do my best impression of Super Mario as I grunt and scream "MAMA MIA THAT'SA SPICY MEAT-A-COCK!"

Then, with sticky cheese wrapped around my dick, I grab the sides of her head and face fuck her while whistling the theme to My Little Pony as I blow my mama-makin-mozzarella into her stomach.

The police barge in as soon as I'm done choking her with my cheesy penis and command me to get on the ground.

I refuse.

Like a sexual helicopter, I do a headstand with my legs outstretched, spinning and spraying everyone with cum, tomato sauce, and cheese.

I am shot by police right then and there.

Fucking jews.

I bet she's got a hairy pussy full of musk. I want to lift up her skirt and press my nose against her mound and inhale her scent.

You're not funny.

I wasn't trying to be.

Least hes not a tripfag

she looks good for a hate fuck, but seriously she just has a repulsive-annoying look to her

like she's trying to hard to be edgy and cute

I agree with , you're cancer.

Solid point

>trying to be edgy and cute
What ever do you mean?

cringe

You're looking lovely as always, my sweet!