Home Gym

Didn't see a home gym thread so post your comfiest home gyms lads

Thinking of getting a dip station. Are there any good ones that are compact?

I hate cats

what bench is that? what is max loading capacity?

Impex powerhouse courtesy of Craigslist. 150 bucks got it and a stationary bike that I no longer use. Max capacity is like 600 but by the time I hit that I hope to have a proper cage desu

thanks for the answer,
have safe and strong lifts home gym bro!

Bump for dip station recommendations

just make one with galvanized from home depot

*galvanized pipe

I'm good

lol enjoy overpaying for something you can throw together in a few minutes for like 30 bucks faggot

I've added more since this pic was taken. So far just under 2k

hmmm, good point on the dip station, i just can't justify the expense, there surely has to be alternatives to dips?

What I really want to finish mine off (after moving from an apartment into a place with a fucking garage) is a cable machine.

It never ends, does it? The urge to buy things to augment your autistic man-cave.

If you can't afford $100 on a permanent improvement to your gym, I hope your food stamps come in soon

you can just run some pipe across the safety bars and use some large hose clamps so the don't move around

enjoy your new dip station

I'm currently splitting my income between this, vidya, and guns. My next expenses will be another pair of 45s, a dip station, and a mini 14. Then I plan to get cables and a row machine when I move from this duplex

how about you fix your fucked up bench before calling other people poor faggot

blah. i made 95k last year.. The amount I spend on child support (1.1k per month) would have me in a god damn house with proper space for a home gym.

here's a lesson for all you anons... if you find yourself in a marriage on the rocks, do NOT fucking have a kid.. it will not fix things, promise.

nice buble blower gun fagt

If it affected the bench in any capacity other than cosmetic, believe me I would. When my lease is out I'll be moving into a new place and then I'm going to upgrade this shit

That and most of the books are my girlfriend's. As is the cat. That piss reeking cat

I make $35k a year but live in a cheap as fuck state. My share of rent is only $275 a month. Next year I'll be looking into something around $1500

oh no, wasn't trying to brag. just kind of jealous, live frugal as possible in you're 20's mate.

trust me, it makes life much, much more enjoyable in your 30's if you don't have any real debt or expenses.

>isn't worried about the appearance of his equipment
>won't throw together a few pipes because its won't be a $100 shiny new "dip station" that some chink carelessly tack welded together

alright man

was just joshing u

Trust me bro you wouldn't trust your safety with my craftsmanship either

>gf books at your work out place

Kek, what a cuck

The pipe and the fittings are already threaded. You literally just screw them together

ffs be a man for once in your life

More like I'm keeping my weights in our living room.

Is that a mirror?

I'm going to build a pull up bar.

I want to do the same thing. I thought about buying a power tower which is the same thing basically, but they're all too short in height. So now i want to buy it myself but have no idea how.
Do you know how to do it?

built* not buy

I don't have much room to work with

you could have room service spot you.

get rid of the bed

get a decent rack and sleep on the ground pussy

Better than nothing. How do you squat

Moving soon, hence the mess.
All Craigslist buys. Just under $300.
1/2

2/2

are you asian by chance

Taking off the bar and pushing the bench to the side of the wall. That's where it stays over the weekend.

Nah but I do stay in Japan.

Noice

Thanks

lmao

what if u fail ur squat

had the bench and weights for a while that my dad got from garage sale. Just bought the squad stands a few days ago.