Fuck fuck fuck my life

Guy I think I really fucked up! I was using a dick pump and when I took it off I had little purple spots on my shaft. What the fuck did I do? I'm shitting myself I think I really fucked up my dick guys. It doesn't hurt just feels sore. I read that I may have burst blood vessels. I'm afraid I might never have sex again!

>falling for the dick pump meme

keks for the kuk

This is a blue board that doesn't give a fuck about your messed up dick
Reported and saged

They will go away in a couple days.

I get those under my eyes on deadlift days.

It's from stressing the vessels.

Nothing to worry about.

IF YOU SEE THIS POST WHILE SCROLONG THE FRONT PAGE YOU WILL BE BLESSED WITH DIAMOND ERECTIONS IF YOU POST THE FOLLOWING:

SAY GOODBYE COMMANDER WANG

>this guy just popped a vein in his DICK
What a sad existence

This is Veeky Forums. It doesn't say Fit is a board for everything except for your cock stupid fuck. Penis fitness is a thing.

(Penis Exercise gym) PEgym, thundersplace, mattersofsize.

I'm in the right section and this isn't a meme or joke. I'm 100% serious.

how long should I stay off the pumps man? It seems a knowledgeable bro at pegym says they are burst cappilaries but hasn't said how long I should take a break. I'm thinking a week or two.

It's bruising your turbo autist. You have done the equivalent of the kid who used the vacuum to give himself hickies on your dick

Forever since they do nothing. You seem like the kind of idiot who'd buy the Christian ronaldo mouth wing idiocy

If I need to I will post pic with timestamp. OP pic is not my pic.

They do work. I have done them in the past and gained an inch in length and half inch in girth. But then I got lazy and stopped.

Moooooods. user hurt his dick again,

OP here AKA commander wang. I'm busted and can't work anymore. Goodbye all. :(

I've done worse to my dick (way worse, think plastic wrapper friction burns worse).

It'll heal with time. You won't even remember you ever had that.

SAY GOODBEYE COMMANDER WANG

The key point if his reply was *Blue Board " you brain dead autist. Nobody cares about u pumping ur 5 inch child size dick and more importantly nobody's interested in seeing it.

Until they are gone.......

Even then I would stop its not worth it.

Dude, everyone who uses a pump get them. They'll go away in like 3 days. You'll stop getting them after like 5-6 uses