Tfw seeing new zyzz footage made my day

>tfw seeing new zyzz footage made my day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwZ7Z24hgJs
youtube.com/watch?v=4FWO5OVEud8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate how he smiles, like contorts his muscles to make his chin look retarded
Also his muscles are small af

Who is this guy? Are you gay or something?

Fuck off chestbrah
You waited too long to release the zyzz footage
Nobody cares anymore

Why roid for an ottermode physique?

post body

Youre seriously fucking pathetic for milking the death of your own brother for this long Said

its really funny how i thought zyzz was big when i visited Veeky Forums for the first time

he was decent imo.

he was aesthetic, yes

but far from big by Veeky Forums standards

just dysmorphia getting worse every day on Veeky Forums man.
He is big tbqh

Zyzz was not big

I don't get the appeal of zyzz. I mean, as soon as you learn that he was a steroid user, you dont see him as an aspiration anymore (unless you're also a steroid user).

he literally has no legs

I don't get the appeal of Arnold. I mean, as soon as you learn that he was a steroid user, you dont see him as an aspiration anymore (unless you're also a steroid user).

Look at those tree trunk legs

youtube.com/watch?v=QwZ7Z24hgJs

>Inspiring millions of people
Think of him how you want, but he achieved more than most of you.

i fucking miss him bros..

That doesn't defeat my point. I don't aspire to be like Arnold as a natty and i'd be silly to.

ye man jeff is also 6 feet tall on the internet despite being shorter than other people who claim to be 6 feet tall.

welcome to the internet where people lie bout shit

zyzz was not above 200

And that's why bodybuilders and every single swole guy in media of all kinds pretend that they got to where they are with "wink wink" hardwork.

That they can get those bodies with hardwork and just supplements.
That they can change their unfortunate builds and insertions with the right kind of exercises.
It's all just a big soul crushing scam.

The fuccboi in the OP was litterally DAYS away from selling his boipussy to rich gay dudes in tha little country before he OD'd and his heart exploded.

He inspired them to get on gear that would destroy their natural test potential and partially sterilize them and dress like high class whores and get laughed at by het women.

What's the difference between the old version and the 2016 version?

idk the zyzz worship is a bit overstated. a lot of his shit mates were mocked constantly here in australia. i mean they've popularity in some circles but the common opinion on them is that they're prissy buffoons.

millions

how many people do you think are on Veeky Forums or the misc dude.

try at best a few thousand dudes on bodybuilding websites, and most because they liked the memes not cos they gave a fuck bout his message.

Neither do i aspire to be like Zyzz, i'm just saying that someone being a roidhead doesn't make them uninspiring, you just need to be smart enough to think "I'm not gonna get that body natty, but i can work to get as close as i can"

Why?
He didn't really workout.
He geared himself to death and cut with cocaine and did shit tier workouts.
He litterally did the absolute LEAST amount of work possible to get his physique.

Find a real natty who does no drugs and just eats well and busts ass in the gym/parks/forests/garage of big jeff and tells it how it is and lives an active life. THAT earnest guy will inspire people.
The gear heads who lie about hard work and changing their insertions and shit? That's for retarded children and tweens.

He is big, it's just that on Veeky Forums you're not considered big unless your name is Rich and you're part of the 5%

He doesn't seem as swole as I remembered

He also has quads like uncooked dough

Restored my faith in Veeky Forums. Thanks brah

>Find a real natty who does no drugs and just eats well and busts ass in the gym/parks/forests/garage of big jeff and tells it how it is and lives an active life. THAT earnest guy will inspire people.

TRUTH.

Press F to pay your respects to the one and only natty king "zyzz"

Forever in our hearts

F

>He didn't really workout.

I can't really defend him since i wasn't there to see if he actually trained hard or not, were you there?
You can totally lie about this just to win the argument, i'm just hoping you won't

>Find a real natty who does no drugs and just eats well and busts ass in the gym/parks/forests/garage of big jeff and tells it how it is and lives an active life.

I'd like to think this would happen but just look at the fitness industry and see who has more fans/people following them/that kind of shit, not a single actual natty, because natties will never be as strong/won't look as impressive, no one wants to look up to a "just decent" athlete who only has his moral highground as a strong point.
I'm not even talking about the faggots who think they'll get huge with mike o hearn's duck eggs, There are people who actually know that these guys are roiding to the gills but still take them as inspo, even if they know they won't get there, ultimately people can get inspired but the most different things, hell i bet a lot of people in this board get legitimately inspired by some big/strong animu character while those are just drawings, not even actual people.

Different guy, but I was around back before Zyzz carked it. Dude was notorious for how sloppy his training was.

And yet hes still probably the most infamous bodybuilder of this generation

Interesting

Good insertions + a fuckton of gear (or just a fair bit, depending on who you believe).

Training helps, but enough of the other two can take you a hell of a long way.

notorious where man like u cunts seem to think because he was famous on Veeky Forums he was famous irl.

i live in the same fuckin area as he did.

i know people who go to the uni he went to

if u asked a random person who wasn't into bodybuilding the response would be who the fuck are u talkin bout.

da average fagizen on 4 chan thinks because he was famous on these 2 niche websites that was famous or someshit lmao

And that's all he cared about, he never proclaimed to lift the most weight or have the best routines, he just cared about aesthetics and for someone who fucked around as much as you say he did, he done alright

Calm down Bruce

youtube.com/watch?v=4FWO5OVEud8

His death made the news "in your area" so he can't have been that unpopular

Just remember, jealousy get you nowhere in life

i dont understand is throwing out a random name a meme or someshit

nice one man u got me

notice what they said

2011 -> 80k fans worldwide

na man but we millions on billions right

lmao.

few years later

zyzz .. who is that?

sun rise sunset niga

ashes to dust.

He did spend an awful lot of time trying to convince people that he did have the best diet/routines/etc so they'd buy his ghostwritten ebook.

Had it not been for the sauna, he probably still wouldn't have made it out of his twenties. Running lots of gear + stimulants year round is not a smart move when you know you have a congenital heart problem.

i think it was confirmed he did a gram of tren a day

Is this bait?
Not even guys like Big Ramy do such a stupid high amount of gear

>cycle studio
Seems appropriate

autistic nigger

Yeah, no. A gram a week would be high but not too out of character. A gram a day would put Bostin to shame.

Kaas

rudeboy alert

please dont call other people niggers its v. offensive.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend. Enjoy your stay.

What? Why does his steroid use change his physique and work ethic? Mariusz Pudzianowski used roids but his drive and the effort he put in to succeed are still inspirational

why zyzz face is so nice ? i mean everytime i glance over it it fascinates me and it never happened before even when i see top tier actors/models like Brad Pitt etc. Zyzz had something about his face which exprimed youth , alphaness and god like figure.

Most ppl on /fit want aesthetics more than size. That's why Zyzz is king and not, say, some bear mode user.

Nice pic man is this you?
Mind if i save it lol?

Nice sarcasm detector you got there, pal

surgery

>I don't get the appeal of Arnold. I mean, as soon as you learn that he was a steroid user..
>as soon as you learn

What planet are you from where Mr. Olympias are natty? You probably think wrestling is real and Henry Cavill can fly. I can't imagine how you'll break down when you learn about Santa Claus.

i dunno normal 20 year old face dude what else is there to say

facially i wouldn't say zyzz is particularly good looking

maybe thats just me

WE WAZ INSPHURATION N SHIEEET BRAAAAH

i dont think the average 20 yo looks like this. His bone strucutre is not common at all

I was mocking because that reasoning made no sense, we basically agree on the natty/non natty issue, except you're retarded.

regardless of normal or not i wouldn't say its particularly great lookin.

but like that photo you can see hes actually trying to put it on.

i mean obviously you don't need it explained hes posing in that photo, he's manipulating his jaw and shit.

thats not natural lip positioning, thats not natural jaw positioning.

try to pose the same and post a picture .

Surrre you were just trolling pal. You're so dumb. You're backpedaling fools no one

ye nice post a picture of cock and ill post a picture of my face

sorry if this offends u bro but zyz was not more than a 7/10 facially

>zyz was not more than a 7/10 facially

Your b8 is too obvious. You have to make it more plausible if you want any bites. Try again.

kek'd irl

ok not b8in but sure

sorry if ur that ugly u think zyzz was some sorta model lol

He was getting bigger. His cycle was interrupted by death.

THICC>aesthetics
there is no way around this, unless of course you only lift to impress women and not to better yourself and develop character

zyzz doesn't inspire people because of his physique
he inspire people here because he was a basement dweller tripfag on Veeky Forums and he became popular beyond this website