Anyone else notice it's always beta white men dating these flat washboard asian chicks...

Anyone else notice it's always beta white men dating these flat washboard asian chicks. They always claim they have a thing for asians, but we all know it's because they just couldn't get a white girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqHQNp3aUME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hapas why

White girls age like shit and tend to be fat

i think you mean american girls

like bong girls are any different

A quarter of UK women are obese. Disgusting

as a latino let me say something while i stand on some middle ground (lets just pretend im on the middle ground)

i've dated 2 korean girls, and 4 white girls.

White girl pros :
>grew up in similar culture so can share jokes
>they sleep with you after 1 or 2 dates usually
>break ups can be pretty easy if you don't get a 'quirky' or 'nerdy' (read; insecure) one
>if they aren't from trash families they make decent wife material but i think that's untill they hit mid 20's as the ones i dated were late teens/early 20's and only wanted fun

Cons :
>They have smelly buttholes (all 4 did and doggy style sucked)
>they think it's cute or endearing to fart/burp because infront of you/on you becuase "omg we are so comfortable now tehe i'm cute cause i'm acting like a guy :P"
>Never ask how many guys they've slept with because it's alot

Korean/east asian girls pros :
>Can be sassy/very blunt (atleast one i dated) which i enjoyed
>They have a natural cuteness that can come out and doesn't feel forced at times
>Low number of boyfriends/partners
>both were absolutely crazy in bed in the best way, both loved anal
>If they are rich they are out to get back at daddy so they are open to anything sexual
>Will take care of you like a wife would take care of her dying husband, on normal days.
>One of them could cook and korean food is fucking great if you like spicy food

Cons :
>HOLY FUCK NEEDDYYY
>Breakup will take forever (both were FOB ) because ..well i don't know but i think it's a cultural thing but they don't like confrontation of any sort
>They will love you at 110% but when breakup comes suddenly it's 0% and its like you never met eachother (ok im salty)
>You will never marry into a rich korean family so your best shot is dating a korean chick that grew up in the U.S.
>They don't know about anything outside of korea. Cultural or historically .
>She will never understand your jokes
>Tbh they are a bit ugly imo

/autism

Wow.
Bitches say there are no good men.

>couldn't get a white girl.

White girls are the easiest, loosest sluts around, so "can't get a white girl" is ridiculous. It's the final shaming attempt a white cumdumpster has when she realises how shitty she is.
I've been with multiple white girls and two Asian girls, and I'll never go white again.

Sadly, it's true.

Come on white girls. Just eat less.

I dunno, the middle one has a cute, tomboyish look about her.

Yes and its a shame. Even here it is noticeable even though my country is nearly homogeneous.

fuck middle,kill left,marry right

> haha it's funny because the middle one is a boy and /fit is gay
> look how funny I am

Why does obesity drop between 64 and 65+ for white black and Hispanic? Is it because the obese people DIE?

to be fair, the asian woman has plastic surgery and photoshop on her side

Yes, the obese don't live long lives, for obvious reasons

True, it is a photoshoot with photoshop. She doesn't look that bad in real life either

youtube.com/watch?v=zqHQNp3aUME

Let us black men have your white womemz. You can have our black women

She's wearing a lot of make up too.

What a shitty trade

Can we all agree that Kazakh girls are the absolute best a man can strive to get?

>Looks range from qt asian to slav
>russian sounding accent
>not spoiled like koreans, chinese and japanese
>steppe conqueror genetics
>worlds largest landlocked country (probably good somehow)
>qt supply completely unharvested by yellow fever fetishists

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but not all white and asian girls are the same.

Some Asian girls are really hot and their standards are just as high as the hot white girls

Some white girls are fucking ugly nerds who will find a boyfriend who is also an ugly nerd

Maybe just leave the house once in a while

> let

C'mon Jamal, you don't need your master's permission before you Fuck his slut wife with your 15" cock. Just fucking do it and make him watch and shitpost on Veeky Forums about how he'll get back at the blacks like the beta cuck he is

enough with the RPing you cuck

I have had white gfs in the past and now I have a qt3.14 asian (was virgin) gf where do I fit into your faggy story

I wasn't asking permission, I was just giving you a notice out of courtesy

Kazakhstan is a mix of Asians and white Russians.

imo Russians and Ukrainians are the hottest women in the world, but those Asian cross-breeds are pretty hot too

That looks like a cross-breed

You couldn't get a white girl to commit to you.

So why did you dump the korean girls if the pro's outweigh the cons

What a rude term to refer to them, they're not dogs.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Some of them are

>wanting to commit to a girl who's taken 10+ cocks by the age of 20

first one dumped me after being together for years, she talked about marriage but i'm not korean so her family would've disowned her , They disowned her once already and well i guess she didn't want that to happen permanently , i was only a little salty as the relationship was amazing and i have 0 regrets

Second one was a rebound that grew up in the u.s.

Tbh though korean girls are quite rude, they hate any asian that isn't korean and can be a bit unpleasant in public if they get upset.

If i were to have a choice i'd date a japanese girl, i met 1 once and holy fuck bruh she was the most polite/kind and caring person i've met. It seemed genuine too, i would've gone for her but she had to go back to nipland when school was finished like 2 months later

> implying you could ever get a high-value girl to commit to you

>Doesn't drink
>Christian
>Less sex
>Those shit books
We wouldn't get along regardless to how cute and nice she sounds.

I always say this to my white fiancée and her response is always "but you've been with way more girls than I have guys". She's been with like 8 guys other than me and she's only 22.

How do white women not get that men are the predators and they're the prey? What sort of shitty prey just lets itself be caught?

>implying I haven't already

as much as I hate generalizing people I have to agree most of what you say are in line with my experiences

>less sex
Not necessarily. 50/50 chance she'll become a semen demon once she's married or will have deep issues with her sexuality.

My chinese girlfriends is one of the rare non washboard asian chicks (C cup). Feels good brehs

You are a:

(_) Jealous white chick

(_) Butt-frustrated black dude

(_) self-loathing beta white male

(_) Google AI gone strangely wrong

How is christian a con? LMao enjoy your tattoos and muslims you degenerate scum

Chinese are lowest tier of asians though. literally a billion and they are hated by all asians, they stink and the only thing they contribute to the world is food.

Kill yourself for being so desperate to go for a chinese whiteboy hunter lmao migh as well date a nigger

>(X) self-loathing beta white male

>likes the films of wes anderson

lel mine doesn't stink. stay mad you little bitch

Shut up nigger let us generalize and shit

>Veeky Forums: the post

If you think that's a good example of a man, then I don't know what to tell you.

Reddit: the post

Fucking memes eat shit m8

>horse girl
no thanks

Why would i be mad? Have you seen guys that date chinese girls? they always look like fucking nerds lol. i bet you have long hair and couldn't get any other kind of gf so you went for the first chink to show interest

>horse girl

Why do i get matched on tinder with so many horse riding girls? like 80% are equestrian girls and i'm not even white or black bruh so wtf where do i fit among this

haha stay mad little bitch she's from a rich family as well so dat sweet inheritance. thanks one child policy

GF RACE POWER RANKINGS:

Ultra Tier: White

[POWER GAP]

High Tier: Latina

[POWER GAP]

Mid Tier: ???

Low Tier: ???

[POWER GAP]

Shit Tier: Any kind of Asian

>people don't know about this /tv/ meme

>men with flat washboard are idolized
>women with flat washboard are frowned upon
why?

Do you have a horse cock?

he means "washboard breasts" ie A-cups you autist

yes my point still stands

>riding my horse
Huge red flag right there. Horse obsessed sedan women are the craziest bitches out there. They will never love you as much as there daddy's money or their horse.

Avoid at all costs.

The last girl I dated rode a horse.

Matched with a qt3.14 in the next town over, most of her pics are riding horses.

Is this a meme?

That's a pretty shitty ranking system if it's not even completely filled out.

I'm sorry I just wanted to fit in with meme racism and ranking systems with power gaps. Ill go back to tumblr if you want

Why does that surprise you? You're on a board of dudes that spend all day either lifting weights, wanting to lift weights but are too stupid or lazy to read the sticky, and sucking each other off in gym locker rooms (no homo). But at least we don't waste our lives watching a tv.

Anyone else notice it's always beta asian males starting these threads?