BEST FUCKIGN PROTEIN COOKIES EVER

i just hit the jackpot Veeky Forums, and im sharing it with you

for years ive been experimenting with protein recipes, and they almost always turn out horrible.

especially protein pancakes and cookies. ive tried countless recipes from different sites and videos but they always come out the same. dry, spongy, hard and disappointing,

but ive made a break through. Ive found the best recipe for protein cookies.

youll need:
-peanut butter
-protein powder
-water
-sweetener(optional)

step 1: mix that shit into a dough, and shape em into balls.

step 1.5: you can add shit inside like cinamon or choco chips for flavour and shit i dont give a fuck

step 2: put it in the microwave (not oven) for a few minutes.

step 3: BAM! easy, crunchy, tasty, healthy and crumbly peanut butter protein cookies.

the major difference between this and conventional recipes is that i dropped the fucking eggs,apparently its the eggs that gives the end product that inedible, dry, spongy texture, fuck that. and i used a microwave instead of an oven.

try it, you will fucking thank me

post a pic of them user
also, sounds like they will be dry as fuck?

inb4 le cookies r ready

How much protein powder do I use? One whole protein powder? What about the peanut butter?

well they are dry, but cookies are suppose to be dry and crumbly, like the one in the picture

8 scoops bby
a whole peanut butter

i didnt measure, but the batter should be fairly thick and dry like playdough, but drier,

thats why i added water to shape them into individual cookies

>but cookies are suppose to be dry and crumbly,

You monster! Begone, Satan!

This is what they look like

Le cookies are ready?

Gonna try this in a few hours, I'll let you guys know if I end up in the hospital.
t. user

>today on Cooking with Jeff

>cookies are suppose to be dry and crumbly

What dog shit backwater place are you from? Chewy cookies or GTFO

Jeff pls go

For real though I just watched the Le cookies are read video and read the comments, why does Scooby hate Jeff so much?

LE COOKIES

THEY ARE READY

Where the fuck do you live where you enjoy soggy, wet-noodle cookies? Fuck outta here

Good cookies are soft and chewy you mong

t. I'm Jeff

Scooby wants to fuck him but knows that Jeff will never take a long nippled flatulent old man into his ass.

>he doesn't like fresh baked gooey cookies

Enjoy your protein pucks. I'll just drink a shake instead of wasting a bunch of time making this garbage

just tried them. easy to make and not all too bad. pretty nice snack on a cut
thanks user for sharing

That soft shit is for fags.

>peanut butter
>on a cut

What peanutbutter to protein powder to water ratio?

>not having a 35p30c35f macro ration with a carb refeed day at maintenance once a week while on a cut
It's like you're trying to make your cut as hard as possible.

This.
Also how long do you microwave exactly?

oh he will, but Gooby can't afford him

Trying this but microwave is sparking.

this.

OP, post a proper recipe, you dipshit. you just gave the ingredients and some weird way to bake them. goddamn amateurs....

Replace it with PB2

chewy chips ahoy the reese's variety is GOAT

looks good

All that fat might be exactly what makes this recipe good though. And I don't mean taste, but texture.

Can confirm that these do not kill you

However they do taste like shit

Just made them, microwaved them for like 6 mins. They are ok

Can you substitute peanut butter? It has too much polyunsaturated fat, Ray Peat says that is the worst ingredient available in any food.

4 SCOOPS CMON

Kek

>OP, post a proper recipe, you dipshit. you just gave the ingredients and some weird way to bake them

Please

I hate when people list amounts, they confuse me.

Btw, I just tried to make this cookie and it is just water with a lil bit of peanutbutter???? Help

Who in the fuck posts a recipe without the amount of each ingredient and the cooking time or temp?

So I just made them and they're actually not too bad. Here's what I used:
> 1 scoop casein proteion powder, chocolate (probably would be better with whey but yolo)
> 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
> 3 tablespoons water

Mix until it's a thick paste, about the consistency of play-dough. Microwave for one minute and let stand for five minutes to cool.

I just tried to make these without water, I see why they didn't work now...

are you guys all fucking retarded
ITS PEANUT BUTTER, WATER AND PROTEIN POWDER. He just added peanut butter to a normal shake...

i microwaved mien for about 3 minutes

disregard the peanut butter on a cut and you're good to go

They look great OP! One of these days I'll squeeze in one if I can during my cut.

Cmon OP you need to at least post the quantities of each ingredient you use

Fuck, this pisses me off.
Every bobydilding recipe ever:
>HOW TO MAKE BIG BRODEIN RIDGE GOOGEE FOR MUZZLES
>MAGE COOGIE
>ADD PROTEIN POWDER

i dont understand what you re trying to convey

nigga, how much of each do you mix.

Yes Jeff.

I think he's being ironic. Or he's genuinely pissed off that the extent of making protein rich food/meals is literal taking a bog standard recipe and adding protein powder to it.

>no quantities nor proportions

>he doesn't do cardio so he has to cut on baby calories