Hey Veeky Forums just wanted some thoughts

Hey Veeky Forums just wanted some thoughts.
Been trying to improve my diet to improve my health through the basics

>Cut out soda, junk food, excessive grease/sodium/sugar/processed goods, stuff with really no nutrients

But my family have been very unhelpful, they are aware that I easily give in and eat a lot of these things (which I wouldn't even buy myself) yet they continue to purchase in abundance all these items for me (they don't even eat it, they just leave it there to rot for months) especially after I kindly told them multiple occasions that it's really harmful, expensive, and benefits of not eating them.

>inb4 just don't eat it
I would but it takes too much willpower not to and eventually give in especially when it's so accessible.

I recently been forced to be mean about it and just rudely tell them not to get it or I'll literally throw it out in front of them, but it hasn't been very effective and just makes me feel bad.

Any advice what I can do/ideas?

>Any advice what I can do/ideas?

Stop being a puss

I expected such reason from /b but not here

this

just look at it and think of how much of a fat cunt youre being if you give in and eat it

Don't be a little bitch
But think about junk food like this, while your eating it, you'll get some enjoyment, but like 10 seconds later, all enjoyment from eating that shit is gone and now you feel bad. Since the enjoyment lasts so little time, just eat something not shitty since your gonna feel better after

I acknowledge that but I wish it were more insulting so that I were motivating

Take responsibility for your own actions and stop crying. It's your fat fingers that shove food into your mouth, not theirs.

thx u user, will do that next time

When they go shopping, tag along and make sure they get healthy stuff, while putting most of the junk back on the shelf. Also, if you just throw out junk from the cupboards, they'll stop buying it.

Thx user, will start today by throwing out soda they recently got me

Learn some discipline damn

Also, something that helped me a lot was getting a large water bottle, filling it up from the tap, then just sipping on it while on the computer or doing work. It really cut down on my 'boredom eating', along with snacking on vegetables (which fill you up with ~0 cals)

Just don't eat it or drink it.
Simple.

If you have a craving for some food and cave easy then keep healthy snacks and water close by to fill up on.

Thanks guys so far! Any other tips than water? I already keep a large cup of plain water to sip while I'm at my pc

Something just dies within you mate and you stop feeling anything towards that food,you need to be strong family, it happened to me after 3 months

Move out and buy your own food

I wish I could do that too, already stopped eating candy completely and don't even want it anymore but there are others foods I do still, any tips of how you go to that point?

This might be bro science,but I know gut bacteria is very important in regards to food cravings
I like eating kefir and Greek yoghurt, maybe that helped? A buddy of mine likes to cheat at least once every two weeks, keeps him sane apparently
Also milk, for some reason having it with oatmeal kills my need for food,for a good couple of hours
At one point it will go away man,I know it

Thanks, I'll make sure to include yogurt in my diet with my kale smoothies

Gift it to someone

No joke, separate the food in bags (like one soda, some shitty food etc) for one person (you don't want to get obese another person either).

Maybe you can give your neighbors gifts and they'll enjoy it, give them to lots of people, if you have friends at uni or work give it to them.

You will make friends and feel better that you made someone happy instead of yourself miserable

Ask your family if you can choose your own food when you shop. Any food they get is their responsibility, and it's their fault if they waste it.
Remember, bodybuilding food is poverty-tier food, so you'll actually be making yourself cheaper to feed.

eggs, chicken, tuna, rice, beans, frozen veggies, milk, etc. are not expensive

I'll try my best to do that and branch out to more people. So far I only have taken advantage of giving as much as I can to my cousin when I can

I hope that is not your cabinet OP. Looks like a fucking 12 year old went to town at the supermarket. Absolutely pig disgusting.

Don't worry, that's just a random picture I found online. My family keeps all the junk food in a drawer

Tips
1) If you feel full, you'll be less likely to snack. So eat a lot of
>complex carbohydrates (especially fiber)
>protein
>drink a lot of water

2) If you have a habit of snacking, replace the food with something better. I.e. if you like carrots or cherry tomatoes, snack on those instead.

3) Also, this: Might as well the food doesn't go to waste.

4) Move out maybe? It's a bad idea to live with people who are won't work with you on stuff like this.

Just take a big cardboard box.
Write something about good will or food bank, whatever.

In front of one of them, start to fill it up. if they complain, give it to them, if they don't complain continue to fill it and donate it.

I'm planning to move out as soon as I finish Highschool (going to my senior year) and go to college, that way I won't have anything to ruin my workouts

I would love to that but the nearest food bank is 23 miles away and I don't have a car

that's literally what we do

stop being a pussi

lol well this is better than /b, their default response is "OP is a fgt"

Someone with Photoshop please edit the OP image to have all the labels read GENETICS
It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pantry full of junk

Then ask one of them to drive you, damn kid, it's all about you proving them you're serious about that stuff.

You don't need to literally give it to a food bank. Just find someone who could eat, and give it to them. Hand it to someone outside a Wal-Mart.

OP here, I have Photoshop :D

ooo I should of thought about that, I could give it to my local church too

Keep the thread alives for a bit more, I'll post a full photoshop

count your calories, dingus. myfitnesspal

eat a bunch of baby carrots and some cucumber with salt, that will fill you up and it tastes bretty good

OP here still, here you go!

I wouldn't need to if I simply didn't have the junk food, my diet overall is pretty solid if it weren't for the stuff my family buys that gets in the way