What is the most HEALTHIEST possible foods you can eat in a day? What diet is the healthiest?

What is the most HEALTHIEST possible foods you can eat in a day? What diet is the healthiest?

Is a raw food diet best? Cooked food? Steamed?

From what I've read carrots, garlic, coconut oil seems to be the shit. Chicken is the best meat, while red meat is linked to cancer. Broccoli has high protein while being very good.

Any carbs that are especially good for you?

Is it a good idea to completely avoid fruit because of the high sugar content?

What I'm looking for is the best possible fuel for your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/search/label/Fruit and vegetables (1) re post
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meat and green vegetables.

Anything else is unnecessary.

>meat every day

breatharianism is the healthiest diet

Long story short: no one knows. If there was a consensus we will all be eating the same shit. On a rule of thumb you should eat as much variety as possible of foods, avoiding processed shit, go light on fat stuff and meat and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.

The best is a wide variety of healthy foods, so your body gets the plethora of nutrients and minerals it needs. Obviously fresh leafy greens are nutrient dense and should be eaten daily. And fruit is fine to have because they are high in vitamins, as long as you don't do shit like sit down with a big bowl of strawberries and add sugar and whipped cream, you'll be fine. Fruit is like nature's candy. Good in moderation. Natural sugars paired with its natural occuring fiber are much better than added/processed sugars. It's not a bad idea to take a daily multivitamin, probiotic, and fish oil supplement in addition to a good diet.

What the fuck is wrong with that woman in the picture?Never been this confused before

The best diet is one that gives you the macros and micros you need to be healthy in the long and short term while not boring you to death

>He doesn't eat different types of meat everyday

Mediterranean diet is supposed to be pretty good. Honestly, I think GOAT would be to just eat like Japanese without the salt

Proton bars and milk
>implying anything else matters in life besides Priton bars and Milk

East Asian diet

Ichigo diet when he beat Aizen

Unless you're going to be using supplements, you'll need a large variety of ingredients : vegetables, fatty fish, lean meat/poultry, red meat, liver, eggs, dairy, nuts, fruits, grains, rice, spices, ...
As much unprocessed ingredients as possible, make sure to cook in a healthy way (i.e. avoid burning lots of cooking oil for a long time as that shit can get carcinogenic etc).

>idoeatsolidfoods.jpg

No oil is healthy, search it up on youtube oil the vegsn killer, also go vegan if you really care about health. Garlic, fruits, veggies, oats, nuts, beans, seeds and you are good to go

pussy

>What is the most HEALTHIEST possible foods you can eat in a day?
Kind of a hard question to answer, because it depends on what you're trying to do with your body, and what you personally need.

Looking for the most vitamins and minerals? Greens are hard to beat.

Are you not getting enough calories? Whole grains, nuts, and properly-fed meats are usually good for this.

Are you getting too many calories? Less sweet fruits and vegetables that have a high fiber:calorie ratio will fill you up without putting a ton of fat on you.

Is your body not hydrated enough? Juicy fruits and water will help the most.

The biggest part of making your diet healthy is just cutting out highly processed junk food. The closer you're eating to natural, no matter what your diet is, the better.

Everyone should be getting plenty of greens though, no matter what diet they have and what they are trying to change about their body, so maybe that's the answer.

No one knows for sure, no matter what someone says there will always be someone else that says it's shit. I personally eat lots of chicken, salmon, eggs, occasionally lean ground beef, tons of fresh fruits and veggies, beans, nuts, and milk. I have no health issues or vitamin deficiencies, when I want to lose or gain weight I just eat more or less of the same stuff.

I would say fish is the best meat(not tuna tho, mercury). You could just eat fish and green veg and live well

If you're bulking, and you don't have much money but don't want to have to eat like a fucking plebeian scumbag landwhale, you can quite easily knock up a batch of vegetable rostis by buying a large carrot, a courgette, two baking potatoes and an onion and grating them up, pouring in one or two egg whites, press into burger shapes and frying them in a teaspoon of olive oil. It's fairly healthy, very filling, and extremely cheap. In total, it costs around 80p-£1 to make, and can easily serve two or three people (or one hardcore bulker) and it tastes fucking great. You could even do some lentils with it if you want some more protein and are somehow still hungry enough to eat them.

is that grimes

different diets work for different people and are each designed with different goals in mind. do your research and experiment.

I personally rely on chicken and eggs for protein and calories and a small amount of dairy with no grains,veggies, and fruits. I take vitamins and supplements throughout the day to fill nutritional voids in my diet. This diet is working great for my cut, and I will adjust it accordingly when I achieve goal weight.

Experiment with your diet, and design it with your fitness goals in mind.

>What does healthy mean

>Long story short: no one knows. If there was a consensus we will all be eating the same shit. On a rule of thumb you should eat as much variety as possible of foods, avoiding processed shit, go light on fat stuff and meat and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.
We've known for literally thousands of years and science has known for at least 150 years. Just because lots of people on the internet like to have a say on the matter and say X is better than Y doesn't mean hundreds of years of experience, history, science and medicine suddenly become untrue. Stop being a fucking idiot. You even literally identified it in your post.
Diet is as simple as can be, people just like to complicate it because they're doing it wrong or don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

2XGOMAD

>you'll never be Aizen
>why even live?

(You)

why would you care that much? stop being a sperg, you'll be fine eating nearly anything as long as you're reasonable and not a gluttonous pig about it

>you'll never be Aizen
So dead
>why even live?
That's the ticket

Pretty much any diet that contains no (as in 0g) refined grains, added sugar, high O6 oils, processed meat or any other such garbage. You should mostly eat vegetables. At least 70g fiber a day.

Legumes, fruit, tubers, wholegrains for carbs
Meat, eggs, dairy, nuts, cocoa, olives, avocado and coconut for fat
Meat, eggs, dairy, legumes for protein
Fatty fish 5x a week

>Aizen dead
>implying
He can't die, that's why they put him in THE CHAIR in the first place

>What is the most HEALTHIEST possible foods you can eat in a day? What diet is the healthiest?
we don't know yet. that's the whole problem. they've been trying for decades to answer this question, and a lot of the advice they used to give turned out to be wrong.

carnivore

plants are poison:

high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com/search/label/Fruit and vegetables (1) re post