I just couldn't stop myself. i started dieting and stopped eating junk food a week ago. cold turkey...

i just couldn't stop myself. i started dieting and stopped eating junk food a week ago. cold turkey. everything was going fine up until today. its past 10pm and i just got done eating a whole apple pie from my local grocery store. Forgive me Veeky Forums for i have sinned.

>not putting the entire apple pie in a blender and mixing it with creatine

you fucked up.

Don't quit cold turkey, that's your problem.

>mfw ate a picrelated today :/

go stick your finger down your throat and try to get as much out before your body digests it

dont worry about it OP. some people just aren't meant for greatness.

It happens. Literally every recovering fatty does that at least once or twice. The trick is not to let it stop you.
You did well for an entire week. Think about that. A week's progress is more meaningful than an hour's mistake

>i just couldn't stop myself
Stopped reading there.

Just call it a cheat day OP and get back to your new lifestyle. These things take time. Run a couple hundred cals lower for two days if your a boss.

Just keep truckin, op. Its a marathon, not a race. Slow improvements that last a lifetime. You'll get it eventually. We all indulge sometimes, just keep going is all. Flame on, little candle.

Just don't do it tomorrow. Try to work out some or do a slight fast if you can help it. Late night craving are the worst. Try to always have something like carrots on hand to snack on.

Go to sleep and start again tomorrow, OP. You can still make it

Disgusting senpi.

Another good tip from one recovering fatty to another, fruit is a godsend. It'll fill that carb craving. If you're feeling extra devilish, get some canned whip cream. I prefer pineapple lately. In the worst case that I eat til I'm stuffed, I will still likely consume less than 500cals, which is far more harmless than, say, thousands from that pie.

Don't give up, user! You did great for a week, and while an apple pie has a lot of sugar and carbs it could have been worse. Just get back on that horse. And keep healthier snacks around for when you lose your willpower. Fresh fruit, cut veg like celery and carrot, and if it has to be carbs make them complex, mixed, whole grains.
But be careful about having snacks around. You'll be tempted to dip in just because trail mix is better for you than potato chips. Still a lot of fat and carbs in the trail mix, though.

Shit happens user. I just ate an entire bag of Ruffles BBQ chips. As long as you feel disgust and push yourself further along than you have been, you'll do fine. Soon, you'll stop craving it altogether

How do you eat an ENTIRE apple pie before realizing you should stop?

Did you not eat like a slice and think, "Gee. This apple pie is probably not a good idea."

Regardless, do what other anons are saying. Slight fast the next couple days to make up for it.

I had 2 slices of pizza on top of my daily deficit. Granted I probably only went over by 500-800 I still felt disgusted with myself afterwards,am I such a slave to being a fatass that I couldn't resist some pizza? Despicable, tomorrow will be a bigger deficit to cover for it. We're all gonna make it op, just get back on that horse

Further, some good snacks to have around are shelled peanuts and shelled sunflower seeds, low salt. The work you have to do in order to get the nut/seed into your mouth the better, you'll ingest it more slowly, so you'll get more satisfaction by the process of "eating" over a longer time and actually eating less. Plus, if you have to snack then peanuts and sunflower seeds have protein and good fats.
The average "trail mix" has lots of dried dried cranberries and raisins, high fat nuts like cashews, and it's easy to overeat before you've realized much you've had. Also has lots of added salt and preservatives which you don't need.

Everybody cheats once in a while, user.
I have to eat junk food tonight to make it to 1500 cal/day. I feel awful but I'm too lazy to cook right now.

>He doesn't do a weekly cheat meal
It's the only way op. I've lost 6 lbs so far in July. Trying to cut another 5 before September and I'll be at my goal weight. Don't kick yourself

thanks guys! i just threw the whole thing up like recommended because i feel like a dirty little whore.

Please don't make that a habit.

I choose to have a small Italian sausage and ham pizza tonight because it's Friday and I didn't feel like cooking. Had lots of space left and finished around 2500cal on the day with 25% protein 35%fat and 40%carbs. I'm too stuffed to think about pie but maybe I'll aim to leave room for some next weekend.

Yeah, if nothing else, throwing up too often can seriously fuck up your esophagus. stomach acid should stay in your stomach

Zacly. Stomach acid should stay in the stomach. It can seriously fuck up a delicate esophagus, uvula, sinuses, and even one's teeth. Awful. The pics you can find on the internet will make you ill.

Bulemia is no good as a weight loss plan.

Actually an hour's mistake can completely fuck you up
Also
>implying the fatty ate it in an hour and not in less than 5 minutes

I've eaten healthy for months
ate some candy yesterday

it happens
move on, don't beat yourself up, and try to understand why you fucked up.

Lick your wounds (put that spoon down, you fat fuck) and make sure this is a one off event. Just remember what the alternative to continuing to make bad decision is.

Tomorrow is another day. Stay strong, user. I believe in you.

user, I used to worry about how much I was eating and all, but when I got sick (rocky mountain spotted fever) I lost my appetite completely and had to force myself to eat. Then I realized how important it is to be healthy and how much I wanted to be just fucking healthy and have my body not be in pain, and the amount I ate normalized itself after that. I don't know if it would work the same for you but my best advice is just to enjoy your food and your workouts while you can. If you're worried about weight then eat to make your body feel healthy and listen to your body in order to make the right decisions. Life is short. Enjoy the fucking pie sometimes.

>start drinking coca cola again
>been drinking coke from fountain drinks every other day
>2 weeks ago worked up to drinking 1 liter bottles that I buy from 7/11 every day
>have a couple of liter bottles lying around
>get thirsty, refill one of them with water from faucet
>hey, this is actually pretty satiating
>even morso than water bottles
>been reusing the same 1 liter coke bottle for drinking water the last 5 days
>haven't had a single coke

Let's see if I can make it to 10 days. That's usually when the addiction is finally kicked.

I feel like I'm doing the soda equivalent of smoking an e-cigarette.

soda is easy as fuck to get rid of once you stop drinking it.
i've been off of it for like eight months m8 and no issues at all.
in fact i had a sip of it a few weeks ago and it fucking disgusted me because it was so sugary.

its been said that soda is the modern day cigarette. Sugar is more addicting than cocaine and its a huge mismanagement of the governments of the world that our children are more obese than ever before and 1 in 3 people are estimated to have type 2 diabetes by the year 2050 at the current rate of new diagnoses. Your diet IMO is far more important than your workout, if any