What's her name Veeky Forums?

Roma I fucking love you goddamnit

I know that feel bro

>Tfw don't have one
Went across the country for a family reunion, might have had something going with a third cousin, but I felt it would be better to not do anything at a family fucking reunion.

>I had a feeling you were gonna cancel

AAAAAAA

SHOW MORE CONFIDENCE, FUCK

I'm not really worried.. She's really into me and this would be our 4th date I'm just sad cause I was looking forward to it.

No one. I've become more contented and secure than I have ever been in my life.

Bonus: I'm a manlet.

Come at me.

Lmao it's not our first date breh she knows knows I'm messing with her lol

agree with this bro

you showed weakness bud, and she undoubtedly sniffed it out well before too (hence the flake-out)

No her.
No him.

Only me.
/cocoon mode/

Just had a first date with a 9.5/10, not exaggerating. I think it went really well!

Aw hell Jess, the fuck am I gonna do without you now

I've got money, I'm lifting weight, and I have a sick-ass bike, but I'm still lonely as shit and compare every girl I talk to to you

>I had a feeling you were going to cancel
Asperger's claims another

>mfw my name is Jess
>mfw I have my own bike
>mfw I wish I was this girl

Pic related, my bike. QQ

Sick bike, famiglia.

You a squid breh?

Thank you

Total squid. Only been riding for about a year.

Don't want to say her name because I'm a pussy
I might casually swing by where she works to show off my Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums gains
Good idea?

When you going up in cc?

This is now a bike thread

What's her name

Maybe next summer if I find something I like.

>I'm a pussy

>I'm gonna go show off!

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums gains don't help if you can't get out of /r9k/

Fine you fuckers
It's Christina

step up niggas.

mirin'

Thanks. this was it the day i bought it for 1500$. Did a lot of work to it.

I also just sold it

thats badass what kind of bike is it?

user you replied to, c'est la vie

Don't squid like I do

Jamie. She was different from the rest. I guess I wasn't different enough though.

Agh I fucked up...

there is no name lmao

cocoon life motherfuckers

mirin rear wheel. cc's?

Rachel

Sorry I fucked us up

Breanna.

ROMA INVICTA

lmao I hate these threads because she has such a ridiculously stupid and uncommon name that you fuckers would definitely find her

Anyways, I'll call her S. S, tonight was the first time in like 2 months you invaded my dreams. It was actually the first dream where we treated each other nicely. Maybe my brain is telling me I'm accepting this bullshit just a little bit more, or maybe I'm just being a piece of shit cause it's 3am and I just woke up from said dream and feel all emotional.

Maybe one day we'll meet again and see how we've grown but for now all I can hope for is that you've changed for the better just like I have

ITT: Teen angst.

>"I have never been in a relationship so I'll just project by saying everyone else is a pussy"

I'm happily married and have a three week old daughter, as it happens. Try again, Faggly McGee.

>validates his own existence by putting down "teens" on an armenian turtle stepping forum

Should you not be caring for your daughter right now, Mister?

LAUREN IS A CUTE!
A CUTE!
(Caitlin is also a cute but haven't seen her in years)

I love dreams like that

For me it's gotta be the Serenissima, you just can't beat the little boats

My wife's name is Stacy

This terrifies me on an existential level

Anna I think I'm slowly falling in love with you...

Has her mom got it going on?

Ellyn.

Haven't talked in nigh on a year and most likely won't. But damn.

I saw M. at the store an hour ago, one day I will gain the courage not to hide like the pussy I am, and just say hello
In my defence I did sperg out last time we spoke, so I have my reasons not to approach

Dear S

I was in fact just being a piece of shit cause it was late and I just woke up.

I still think you're a cunt and cunts never change. Fuck you

Frida
:(

Her name is Aurora and I feel like I'm falling for her, 2 weeks before she goes away to school.
Last night she came over and showed me some pretty personal stuff (her tattoo is at the bottom of her DD cleavage + she told me lots about her childhood and general life ideas)

Brehs I've never had such a clear-cut motivation to lift. Is this, 'lifting 4 girls' gonna fuck me up?
Pic relate

I wish you were mine maddy. You're so fucking perfect, but youre so above me. You're everything I wish I could be and there's no way you'd go for some fuck up like me, but I lift ,I diet, I try to get better...thinking there just might be a chance.

Kali.