How do I get Chad god mode?

How do I get Chad god mode?

Did you really make this thread? You've seen this thread before, or else you wouldn't have selected that picture.. what the fuck is your problem? Cmon man. How lame are you? Hurr durr how do I not be me???

srsly tho what team is this?

Be son of high test California executive and his fit trophy wife.

Work ass off at football. Work just enough for gardes.

Go to USC on scholarship.

Seems simple enough.

Montreal expos

I think someone said it was in los angeles. just checked. it is usc football team.

Being Chad doesn't necessarily mean you will live a better life. Chad's have enormously high expectations from society, so they end up living a tougher life in some areas. More female attention, though, which would be great. At the end of the day if you have game you should have no problem getting laid.

What I don't get: how the fuck does their hair look that good? Ever put on a football helmet?

the dude on the left doesnt even look that jacked, he just looks tall

they aren't good enough to actually play you stupid ass, thats why this pic is actually pretty funny

I heard they are backup players or whatever. 3rd string I think it is called. only dress up for home games.

they probably are doing that blue mountain state thing the main guy does. just go to the frat parties and say they play on the football team and then get some pussy

>Chadom ain't free.

if youre a chad and don't bang new fresh pussy every weekend or don't make at least 100k a year, you're a complete failure at life and overall a genetic failure

Never occurred to me... didn't play after high school, but was always first string.

1. Have good genes
2. Exist

You can't become a Chad, if you were a chad you'd already know

>got about an 80% cover with financial aid, scholarship, and grants
>doesn't matter because I grew up in a single mother household and was below the poverty line my entire life
>graduated a couple months ago
>made literally zero friends beyond acquaintances
>I am spending this Friday eating with my mom because my "friends" from high school rarely ever respond to my texts

Sure sucks being a poor kid, it is just a subtle thing that people pick up on in your mannerisms, clothing, tastes, etc. I tried so hard... Sure I graduated from a top school coming from literal poverty, but I have no one to tell my inspiring story to, it is unlikely I will have kids as I am already 26 and I don't even know any girls more than enough to say hi to them. I am thinking about volunteering as a scout master for the Boy Scouts. I always wanted to be one but couldn't afford it, and it will give me a chance to inspire children for their own futures.

/blog

It's fucking USC do you not live in the US? I don't watch any football at all and I still know that.

>I will have kids as I am already 26
lol. you have a lot of life left bruh don't jump to conclusions just yet.

Gee, I dunno - play football and be social while you're there?

Btw I tried really hard to talk with people and introduce myself and things went well at first but they eventually sensed something wasnt right with me and kind of stopped talking with me.

I didn't fit into the whole rich kid scene and my commute was 3 hours per day then I had work after classes so I never really had time to develop any blossoming friendships. Don't do this to a child, allowing them to be raised in poverty by a single mother is likely to result in a hard life for them. Life is so lonely for me, even now I started making more money since I just got a decent starting job but I have no way of meeting people to find potential friends now.

Fuck, dude you can tell us Veeky Forums fags.

I was from a poor single mother family here too. I do have a brother so it might be a bit different but I never really had many friends, and those I did make I always felt lonely. I felt that they were more like acquaintances as I was never very important to them even though I valued them a lot. E.g. they never initiated convos or came to see me, I always was doing the work to keep it going. But remember, you don't need to to share your achievements with anyone, whether you share them or not, it makes no difference as you still completed those goals. If you alter your mindset a bit you can be very happy with being alone. You are only 26, you have many years ahead, lift that heavy iron high and go far in your career.

Volunteering at boy scouts is a great idea, I had many father figures over the years that would appear in the most unusual places, seniors at volunteer organisations, a teacher at one point and even a farmer at a farmstay (a farm that also has accommodation for visitors to stay and take a holiday and chill out on a farm with the animals) who took me around doing father/son type shit like cutting trees, castrating/branding cattle and building fences instead of just chilling with the other visitors because I reminded him of when he was younger.

Pic relevant, and worth the read you sound like you'd become that Craig guy.

Something that helped me deal with being alone was this quote: We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. - Orson Welles
No one no matter how close will never see the world through your eyes exactly as you do. You also have more freedom being single

Hey, I'm sorry you're feeling this way, have you tried maybe joining a club or something? Or maybe volunteering at something like at a soup kitchen, there's usually always kind people there.

Im tryin to be Chad, but I think I'm failing.
What do?

never use pick up lines like that ever again

"I guess you don't want a large PIZZA either..."

Weren't you my partner in resident evil 5?

1. Tell her if she doesn't suck your cock you're going to Shiva (shiv her)
2. SHIVA KAMINI SOMA KANDARKRAM

I'm not even white or gay and these fuckers are the pinnacles of humanity in my eyes.

Beautiful male specimens (No homo srs) mirin

Does it even matter. They're god tier aesthetics with above average athletic ability.

see now this is a better Chad pic than that bleach haired faggot from 1996

They're benchwarmers.

Tell her she should keep digging.

Pretty much.
They're bottom rung athletes who're obviously spending a fuckton on their hair skin and makeup and the type of gear they use.

Not everyone lives in your shit-hole country you ignorant fuck

>ywn be this good looking
>ywn have such perfects cards handed to you
>ywn live life on god mode

their lives are so fucking easy.

they are subs so they don't even have to actually play football or have any expectations on them in that regard, that shit is for the niggers lmao, but they still get football player status whilst being good looking.

they literally just exist and are drowning in pussy 24/7.

Loser bitches yeah. But everything that has a pulse and a cunt is throwing themselves at the actual players.

I'm not even a Veeky Forums but that was a great read.

guys pls do not try to be a chad.
i grew up playing vidya and was a nerd. so yeah it made me an introverted guy aka beta.
allways tried to be a chad and thinking what chad would do in a situtaion like this. well sometimes i succeed and felt like chad sometimes did not.
well did it make me happy ? nope. i always felt like i am trying to be someone else. i always needed to overthink everything so i dont screw up being chad. it is tiring and depressing.

for example i dont like one night stands. my penis is not very sensitive i dont enjoy sex that much. what i enjoy is being with someone cuddling and romantic fullfilment. i allways disgust myself after one night stands. but hey chad would do it right ? so i should do it too.

so what i am trying to say is dont try to be someone you are not. you wont be happy that way. i am 28yo now and looking back i always regret what i did

>my penis is not very sensitive i dont enjoy sex that much.

Circumcised Americucks...

hahahahahah kek. yeah i'm sure these guys don't get laid at all hahahahah cope.

can i be chad mode if im 5'11?

yes

Underrated

ok thx

Holy shit you delusional manlet cucks

>being mad for not being masterrace

>he deludes himself into thinking that his shit country is better than the US

Shiggy

>wont have kids because you're 26

you realize that people who have a kid before 26 usually made that kid on accident? you still have another DECADE before it becomes a problem

bottom rung is literally god tier tho, my friends passion is networking and cybersecurity but hes also somewhat good at sports. he got a full ride to a good university so he gets to study his passion for free and all he has to do is sit on the bench for some games

duh, as long as she isnt 6'0 or something

Fuck use that degree to get an awesome fucking job and help your mom out bro
I wish I had a good relationship with my mom whenever we talk it usually ends up in her telling me to change or just being pissed off and me hanging up

height is not that important unless you are truly short (5'7-) even then i know a 5'6 guy that pulls more than this entire board combined.

face = confidence >>>>> everything else

>my anecdotal story about one guy disproves everything!!!!111!

"some"

I'm no fanboy but these guys are in the 100s unless they're fags

new

i'm not saying being taller isn't an advantage, it is, but it doesn't mean anywhere near as much as betas here think.

thanks bro, now i'm sad af

UNC University of northern california

This is right.
SHIVA BLAST.

expose deez nuts.

I thought a Chad was supposed to look something like this

Reply: As scientist, will you consider evidence?
> dick.jpg