Making gains in Canada

Any other Canadians here?

How do you guys make gains while staying within budget? I swear food is so expensive here, like $6 for a lb of ground beef, what the fuck? I mostly eat milk, eggs, whey and oats/beans. But I want to actually eat meat more than once every few days, wtf

How do you guys do this, is there some trick to saving money or is this shit just fucked up?

A proper butcher sells ground beef lean for 3.99
They'll charge you more in chain supermarkets

NB here. I live right across from a discount meat store (victory meat market) so when chicken isn't on sale at sobeys or something I can get like 5 chicken breasts for 10 bucks and 2 pounds of lean ground beef for 15. Its not great but not terrible. I work a full time job and a part time job and a good portion of my check goes to grocery's. Lots of oats and frozen veggies my dude.

If your not white or native you can fuck off your not canadian go home to your own country.

How much do you spend on average?

I'm in Ontario

Yeah this is whatI'm thinking.

You can buy like 50lbs of beef from a butcher for quite cheap but idk where to store that shit, I don't have a spare freezer or the means to transport it

t. Neckbeard virgin

For two weeks probably about 250-350, but my fridge is always full.

>$700/month on food
>This is normal in Canada

pretty much its just fucked up

add peanuts and peanut butter to your staples

Stick your second-rate Space Needle up your ass.

Well its partially my own fault as I make a lot of money and have nothing better to spend it on than good foods, but its pretty expensive here. If I'm on a budget I could probably do 350 a month

Im married

Bullshit. Edmonton here, $150/bi-weekly is easily enough if you're on a budget. Brotein's, Carbs, and a couple misc items.

>we canadarm now

Where do you shop? I like to hit NAIT's student butcher shop but that's only open a few days a week for 7 months a year. Good prices though.

enjoy your divorce and eating out tyrone's cum, pol cuck

My wife is the one who introduced me to pol bad shitskin, 6 years and still happily married.

>women on /pol/

i can only imagine her obesity lmao

You don't bro unless you buy protein powder

>tfw collage student living with my dad so he buys all the chicken I go through

Feels good man

Yeah I have 20 dollars a week left after rent etc and I eat eggs rice beans and potatoes

it's all I can afford here in ontario

She's 109pds.....

Why must we fit a negative stereotype to have our viewsm

Yeah I can't afford it I make 12 an hour and rent is 1400 a month I have friends who steal from delivery trucks just so we don't have to eat bulk rice or potatoes 24/7

You've got to pretend you're an asian grandma and scout them damn flyers

3.50/lb ground beef, just drain the oil
3/lb pork chops
3/lb pink salmon
potatoes 3$ for 10 pounds everywhere
2.30/dozen eggs, 4.80$/4L milk etc.

Be willing to go to different stores and you can save more

>rent is 1400 a month

Get roommates? Where the fuck is rent 1400 a month

How much do you spend?

i live with my parents but I buy my own food (in ontario)

>Where the fuck is rent 1400 a month
Sounds about right for a commie block 1BR that's not a broom closet.
Life can be tough if you're a socially-anxious dweeb who can't coexist with house/roommates.

Where though?

A really nice bachelor apartment in Rosedale is $1500/month, and that's the richest area of Toronto. Where else could possibly be $1400/month?

Belleville Ontario shits expensive

Honestly considering moving back in with my parents at 23 so I can save a little money

I'm in hornpayne ontario and rent is 1300 dollars a month and that's far from rich area. Toronto probably like 4000 a month

Fuck sake I'm in an English neighborhood of Montreal, student area, and pay 575 monthly, heat included and 20 bucks a month for electricity.

Got a bedroom, living room, kitchen with stove and fridge and bathroom with a tub.

5 minutes from downtown.

Anyways, food is murderous.
I eat a lot of carbs as they are cheaper, for meat I eat lots of horse as it is cheap and lean. 11 bucks a kilo.

But I probably spend between 800/1000 a month on food if I don't eat out.

>I'm in hornpayne ontario and rent is 1300 dollars a month and that's far from rich area

How nice is the apartment? Is it one bedroom or two?

>Toronto probably like 4000 a month

Rosedale has bachelor apartments for $1500/month, and that is the richest area of Toronto by family income, which used to be home to the richest man in Canada.

>But I probably spend between 800/1000 a month on food if I don't eat out.

w-what

One bedroom and its in middle of nowhere, Google hornpayne I've been here 9 years

What the fuck? You're probably 500 pounds bud food is like 35 a week for a normal ontario person

what the actual fuck

>Township of 1050 people

Why do you even live there? Why don't you just leave? That sounds horrible

I love it I hate big towns like Toronto it's too noisy and traffic man it'd so pathetic in big cities

What kind of job do you even have

That place sounds like shit, what do you even do there

Just regular 5'9 185 lbs guy who tries to average 3150 calories a day.

I need to actually budget my shit but I know I'll go grocery shopping a few times a week and it's always over 50 dollars, and half the shit I get is 50% off due to being close to expiring.

what do you buy

Tell me an average grocery list for you. That is ridiculous how much you spend

Grocery store cashier I like it here there isn't crazy traffic like in goofy Toronto, big towns fucking suck man you don't even know till you lived in a normal place

Toronto has too many immigrants, lived there 7yrs

yeah there's no traffic because no one fucking lives there because it sucks dick and it's boring

>Grocery store cashier
top kek, what a prestigious job. Yuov'e got a big future ahead of you

what's wrong with immigrants?

Most are really chill

Anythings better than living in nigger Toronto with traffic everywhere lmao have fun city slicker

>too many indians and chinese who speak fucking annoying cantonese

fixed

>Muh traffic

Who cares, public transit works great. At least there's actually stuff to do in Toronto.

How many bars or clubs are in your little town?

Stay mad bud I'm in tweed ontario and even here is too many people

I dont like being a minority in my own country, canada white minority predicted by 2046

How many people do you need? A lot of people is a good thing

Not everyone is autistic like you

If it aint white go home

Oh boo-hoo, who cares

What are you going to do about it?

There's nothing to do there we ride dirt bikes and quads here and hunt and fish and boat and mountain climb and cut down trees and build hunting camps and boats and make moonshine etc , in Toronto there's literally nothing to do except cocaine and drink and eat at restaurants because way too many people around

Boring as fuck

Blood and honour canada is recruiting, ever terror attack we get dozens of people more. Every time whites lose theirland due to uncontrolled immigration we gain more

Dude there is NOTHING to do in the city compared to the country and I live in California

Difference is that I drive out a few hours from Toronto and do all those outdoor activities when I want to on a long weekend, but you can't drive down to a top 10 financial center of the world

>because way too many people around

Why do you even think having a lot of people is a bad thing, i don't get it.

It's good, more girls to fuck and more interesting people to meet. Better some redneck hillbilly missing half his teeth who's never went to university

ive got a 1100 square foot house (not counting basement of course) in edmonton and my mortgage is $1300 per month. damn im glad i dont rent.

>Blood and honour canada is recruiting

top kek. I can imagine an autist from Veeky Forums walking around mumbling "w-white pride, s-sieg heil"

You literally have like 50 people at most who don't do shit. What is one thing they've done in the last year? Any big marches?

Lol wot? I'd never even think of going to college or university you geek. I guarantee I have a way better life here than you do in boring Toronto

>costco
whey
frozen chicken breasts
eggs and egg whites
frozen fish
oats
nuts

>local fruit store with cheap pirces
all fruits and vegetables

that's it, this is it. don't need anything else

Blood and honour is worldwide, has over a thousand members in just Alberta and saskatchewan, about 400 in quebec

They produce most of canadian RAC music

they're a massive joke in canada. id fucking love to see blood and honour drive down to a reservation and try to start shit. natives dont take lightly to any of your white bullshit

>I'd never even think of going to college or university you geek

That's why you work in a grocery store and live in a town of rednecks

>has to drive hours to have fun

Damn I'm glad I live on stoco lake Tweed Ontario

Stay mad beta boy and live your shit life surrounded by Niggers and Muslim fucks lmfao

to be honest a town of rednecks would still be better than SJW/minorityville aka toronto

And what do they do?

What is the purpose of this organization, have they attacked any "Niggers" or "kikes" so far?

What's that? They don't do shit?

>They produce most of canadian RAC music

Garbage music that no one except for stormfront listens to? Yeah i'm sure that's really helping your cause, why don't you go outside and beat up a "shitskin" then if you're so brave

enjoy living in poverty lmfao

my area is entirely white and jewish, non-whites and SJWs can't afford to live here. U mad?

>live your shit life surrounded by Niggers and Muslim fucks lmfao

Toronto is one of the safest cities in North America btw, so it seems that whatever we're doing is working quite well

Oh it is I've been to Toronto and you can't even take a piss outside without someone being able to see you, it's such an unnatural way of life its sickening

some people actually have normal testosterone levels and can be around other people without having "anxiety" and "depression"

>Blood and honour canada is recruiting
No thanks. If I wanted to hang out with dozens of RCMP and CSIS ops, I'd have become a cop.
Anyone reasonable lone wolfs or only shares philosophy with people they've known their entire lives.

Nothing to do with that you'll get arrested you dumb fuck

I can piss in my yard right now because neatest neighbor is 3km away hahaha enjoy no privacy buddy

Why would I want to piss outside?

Why not just use a bathroom like a civilized human being?

Shill lone wolves accomplish nothing, golden dawn, svoboda started as small groups such as this

>he actually poos in loo

>poverty

I come from an area with houses that cost 1-2 mil and have like 5000+ sq ft, not the shit you people pay for in toronto

my point is, downtown is filled with indians and chinese people, it's like someone took all the best parts of new york out and dumped it here.

Yes there's a lot of indians and chinese but why does that matter to me?

The benefits outweigh the negative parts, immigrants don't really bother me I'm not an autistic stormfag

some fucking 22 year old nig shot someone at dundas square the other weekend

the city has gone to absolute shit.

>Canadian born nigger

>some fucking 22 year old nig shot someone at dundas square the other weekend

And?

There's less than 2 murders per 100,000 people in Toronto (one of the lowest in North america for a city of its size and like top few safest in canada).

And most of those murders are Drug or gang related, which means if you're not into drugs or gangs your chance of getting murdered is even lower

dude, toronto is becoming chicago as of late, and its because of all these immigrant pieces of shit.

real estate has new york city prices yet toronto doesnt have a fraction of NYC culture.

Tfw family lived in toronto for generations tfw its not even canada anymore

>dude, toronto is becoming chicago as of late, and its because of all these immigrant pieces of shit.

Hmm..

Really? Damn dude that's pretty scary. But wait, that doesn't seem to correspond with statistics. Pic related seems to show murders going down for the past 10 years, what gives? do you mean that /pol/ isn't a good source of information?

>Not only are we ranked the best city in the world to live in – we’re also the third safest city in Canada. Statistics Canada recently released a police-reported crime report for 2015. It ranks the cities based on the Crime Severity Index (CSI) – a measure of the volume and severity of each type of crime in comparison to others. Toronto has been ranked as the third safest city in Canada, behind Quebec as number one and Barrie as number two.

canada had it good when it had yuropean imigrants and worst case slavs
now you get darkies refugees you are fucked, darklings ruin everything

Fuck off immigrant

>now you get darkies refugees you are fucked, darklings ruin everything

Except we don't have that many refugees in Canada

In Europe they have millions and many just sneak in because they can, that's not the case with Canada

>best city in the world

dat toronto delusion

how can it be the best when it has no culture? it's an endless mass of shitty condos. whats so great about toronto? people seem to think its the center of the universe when in reality, it's an indianized version of NYC.

they are even trying to make a pseudo version of central park. its just sad.

strong argument skills

why is /pol/ this retarded where they can only use ad-hominems instead of looking at empirical data

Wasn't the point, stats canada ranked Toronto as the 3rd safest city in Canada. So much for those "darkies" raping and killing everyone huh

400K immigrants a year at a population of 35mil means a white minority by 2046

>2016
>still trying to bring statistics and facts into an argument

Immigrants aren't the same as refugees

Both are not wanted, i live in sask you Ontario fags might want em but general attitude here us for them to fuck off

Too bad your opinion isn't really valuable anywhere or asked