How can I make my penis Veeky Forums?

How can I make my penis Veeky Forums?
What's some ways to increase girth, length, stiffness, & shape up straight & healthy etc.

> tfw user excersizes entire body to get women, ignores the most important body part

> tfw user excersizes entire body to get women, ignores the most important body part
>Implying a big dick is in any way a dealbreaker to get laid
You see many fat, ugly guys with big dicks getting laid all the time? no? well take a guess as to why

Not saying its not important but its not the most imortant body part

Not saying it's a deal breaker. Obvi you cant be an ugly fuck, no shit.
Just saying, why wouldn't you? Working out is just working out. We're adults here right? Who cares, it's actually possible. I know because I significantly improved my cock after a little bit or research work.

* little bit of research & work.

Just seeing if I wasn't the only who's smart enough and if anons know other methods

You'd normally think a ugly guy (at least 3/10) can't get laid but I've seen ugly motherfucker with a semi big dick and they get alot more pussy than you'd think. It's a huge confidence booster.

This desu.

The thing is, it's not even so much having a bigger dick to fuck her with, but it boosts your confidence a shit ton, which is the actual thing that'll get her wet.

KEGELS
E
G
E
L
S

I forgot about those. Noted

Share methods please famalam I want bigger dick

>tfw you always forget about kegels until you see them mentioned, then you do 5 and forget about them again

I've tried different methods, my favorite are P.E weights. Pretty much little weights resembling rings you wear on your d, by wrapping a theraband around it while flaccid but fully stretched. As you progress, you'll add more weight & endurance (a bit complicated but there's a tutorial on the website).
I wore em just about everyday for at least 6 hours a day all of last year. CLEARLY longer and fatter & overall more blood flow. I barely even use it anymore. I deff recommend m8.

dick curls

Im bumping this old ass post because i was watching a movie and couldnt be arsed to break it up to post here
I dont know what you consider big but i got a 19cm dick and its done me shit all, ive had dates before and ive had relationships before and ive gotten nice comments on my dick

However, here is the kicker. Its fucking hard to get laid despite this since most chicks are very, very difficult to get into bed and saying you got a big dick will in 99/100 times set off her creep sensor and you will forever be on her shitlist

Having a small dick might hurt your chances but having a big one doesnt really help in itself, its like the final piece of a huge puzzle that you need. it wont be complete without it but you sure as fuck dont start with it

Ron Jeremy

>and saying you got a big dick will in 99/100 times set off her creep sensor and you will forever be on her shitlist
You're doing it wrong. The trick is to have SOMEONE ELSE mention how big your dick is.

So im gonna have to pay some chick or trick her into telling other chicks how big a dick i got?
Look, all im saying is attracting girls is very hard and having a big dick is a plus but its not a guarantee
You can fail and not get laid even if you have a big dick if youre otherwise unattractive or hell you can fail even if you ARE otherwise attractive because girls are known for being picky and tend to flake if they even imagine something being wrong

Just wank every day.

Do you seriously need to ask?

so you use weights to pull down your dick? seems like some BS

Having a bigger dick is an advantage no doubt, but it doesn't matter until she's ready to succ. So overall swagger is more important. Not to mention, about 80% of all female orgasms are on the CLIT!

> find the button

If you've already got a women in bed shes not gonna stop and be like your dick is to little to have sex with bye.

If its tiny she might giggle and they might not stay thts why one nighters are your new friend.

I thought the same. But i did a little studying and found its extremely effective. Plus i had a slightly below average cock, and an occasional issue getting hard - super humiliating. I used these and gained a little over an inch legnth, about 4 cm girth, & haven't had a problem gettin stiff since.

do u use special equipment or some makeshift weights?

All it is is the wieghts & a theraband. Weights range from .5 to 3lbs each. I would wear 3-4 rings at once each weighing 2lbs. The max is about 8 lbs. Too much you might rip your dick off. There's also a cup thingy optional to prevent chaffing.

Actually if you use the right method, it will actually increase stiff & stamina. I have a girlfriend so I don't often, but I put my reps in when I can senpai

> do u use special equipment or some makeshift weights?

They're available from a business online, not gonna advertise, you can find yourself m8.