What is the one definitive lift that will take me from DYEL to absolute madman?

What is the one definitive lift that will take me from DYEL to absolute madman?

Clean and jerk

Deadlift

Deadliftz

deads

Applying the progressive overload concept to the Deadlift, inevitable gains granted you're eating and sleeping right.

Clean and jerk if you could do only one single lift.
Deadlift comes second. It's more focused on back / legs than C&J, but doesn't hit the rest of the body quite as evenly.

Chin-ups and then weighted chin-ups

Gains where? Don't say everywhere

where do you think, faggot?

Diff user, but

Farmer's walks will make your traps and forearms grow while strengthening your core.

I like this senpai.

Deadlift or Front Squat

Lift your ass off the chair and hit the gym

Fuck off faggot we are past that shite

C&J too fucking weird/not worth the effort desu, progression is just dangerous anyway. Deadlift is your best bet and OHP instead of CJ. And if you don't squat then kys

Deadlift

DLs will turn you into a handsome honka honka.

>grip muscles are not primary

finest meme

>C&J too fucking weird/not worth the effort desu, progression is just dangerous anyway

clean and jerk is the best lift for your entire body if you could only do one lfit tho

I don't know why amateur shit always gets me so rock hard. An average girl looking all slutty like that

>quads and lats primary muscles
>hamstrings secondary muscles

is this bait?

because its more realistic and believably attainable

Yeah maybe

>I'm too much of a pussy to practice a simple movement

When are your balls going to drop, user?

Yeah...
Tell us all about that.

Power clean and press is better than clean and jerk as a display of strength

erryday is back day

I also like hspu

>one lift

Try not being a faggot.

fucking spineulated.

Farmer walk

This gets you hard?

Jesus, I need to quit fapping and get horny easily again.

what is this a gif from 1789

It's a guy being paralyzed at Crossfit.

like you cant do it with one

But i would say weighted chins

Everyone is saying deadlifts but if you had to pick one, I'd probably go clean and press.

Deadlift. It will make you thick as fuck, your traps will be insane, your forearms will be huge, pretty much the bottom front and the entire back of your body will grow.

Second best to look huge is hang clean and press. Third best is the squat. You cant fuck with that kind of hormonal response.

Easily the squat, followed closely by the deadlift tho

Also dayum op chick made me diamonds

Bench to develop that chest.
When was the last time someone wanted to feel your quads?

Yeah if this doesn't turn you on something is wrong are you are gay son

muscle up

There is a difference between:

Practicing the cj/snatch at low volume/high intensity (few sets of doubles and triples) as it should be and knowing when to back off

And
Practicing the cj/snatch for quadrilion reps (or time limit) like gifrelated where you break your form
Ofcourse you'll have no control over the barbell when you've done 50 reps in 3 minutes, that's just accident w8ing to happen

Also
>its all ogar now
Funny how he (Kevin Ogar) defends crossfit and the shitty programming they push even though that shit made him a fuckin cripple
Sponsorships and endorsement $$$ trumps all i guess

True
I dont even like her but shit that photo makes want to hit her so fucking hard

>her?

What, is this a famous person? Who is it?

>that set-up position
Shitty picture tbqfh f a m

The most drastic physique changing lifts are as follows:

>Weighted Chin-ups / Pull-ups
>Deep Paused Front Squats
>Hang Clean to Push Press
>Weighted Parallel Bar Dips

Prove me wrong nerds...

She's the 50 shades actress, don't remember her name. Close to zero acting skills, but she's a qt22/7

It's the vintage style bikinis senpai. The 80s/early 90s got it right.

Dakota Johnson. QT when she tries.

>The 80s/early 90s got it right.
muh nugguh

What's up with her hairline? Is she balding?

The 80's, 90's got everything right, music, clothes, movies

Fuark just imagine being in your early 20's in that age

My mom was in her 20s in the 80's, she always tells me it was the WORST period in human history. Really makes you think.

Our children might find pics of girls from our era, with those fucking painted-on eyebrows, yoga pants and whatever and envy us for having witnessed this cultural enlightenment.

I was a young kid in the 90's and I absolutely loved it.

My PR is 210KG/460lbs , when will i achieve madman mode? 300KG? 661 lbs?

>I was a young kid in the 90's and I absolutely loved it.
Me too, but kids love anything you throw at them. I'm pretty sure the children of today love their TV shows and stuff. I'm sure kids of the 60's loved whatever they had.

The point I was trying to make, is that it's easy to feel nostalgic about an era we never experienced as adults (e.g. le wrong generation meme), because the world only remembers to good things of said era. In 30 years the world will have forgotten about Meghan Trainor or the Ghost Busters remake, and only the good parts will be remembered (whatever they are), so future people will think our era was great.

Skimpy bikini's and topless women were more abundant though, that definately was a good thing

Power clean and push press desu

nah I think you got it. I mean,youre missing the DEADLIFT and the dips id probably swap for decline dumbbell presses but overall this is a pretty good list

bonch pross

Can I practice without bumpers?

Deadlift.
A few other lifts compare in overall effectiveness but I feel it's the easiest to get decent form on, make progress and build muscle that anyone from beginners to advanced can continuously see benefits from training regularly

>tfw always bruise my collarbones after a few sets of power cleans

Tips on fixing this?

The Press

True, I agree.

What I'd like to come back are leotards and one-piece swimsuits though. My very first and dearest fetish.

The 80s are not the 90s though. For instance the early and late 80s each had a significant recession. I think the 80s was great for culture, but the 90s were a little better for overall fun. I didn't experience either as an adult though.

Snatch you fucking retard
Not c & j

Clean-squat-press

You get used to it. You probably got bruises on your traps when you started squatting and after a while it just stops happening. Same with cleans

heavy ass deadlifts