Okay when I ask people how to get girls they always say "just be yourself :)"

Okay when I ask people how to get girls they always say "just be yourself :)".

So can someone explain this shit meme? How the does being myself get girls, when I see big musclur asshole guys (the opposite of myself), getting the girls that I fucking want while they don't even spit in my direction?

Pic related is me btw. Why the fuck would I want to be myself?

>Why the fuck would I want to be myself?
You wouldn't. You would want to change yourself into a better person. Right now you are a low-quality male, do you expect good things to come when you don't try? WHY do you deserve a gf? Why would she pick you over a better guy? Because you're "nice"?

If someone treats you decently I'd expect to be treated the same fuck yeah. If I'm being nice why the fuck can't she be nice to me.

>musclur asshole guys
Do not prejudice people. You're envyious and that's a good motivator, you're one step closer. But if you do want to become better: Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.

>they always say "just be yourself :)".
Indeed it should be: just be your(best)self
It implies being your best version of yourself, and this all reduces to to improve physically and psychologically. Again you're on the right track wondering how to be, well just be it, fake it until you make it.

haha dude. Be yourself only thing is you have to change yourself. You are shit, scum. hit the gym, get big, be superficial as shit. That's what having "made it" is

read pic related, it explains it well

This is shittier advice, the point is to become better in every aspect not just superficially. If poo gets sprinkled with diamonds, it's still poo in the end. If you become better in every aspect everything will follow.

Nigger she'll be nice to you if you're nice to her but she's not gonna fuck you.

"Be yourself" is consistently terrible advice for literally every situation. Try to live by "Improve yourself" and see how much your life changes

because "being yourself" won't get you any chick, but it will get your the right one.

But will his advice work if i want to get laid?
Im thinking of getting on gear, im pretty big right now but nothing has happened yet
I only care about getting laid, like litterally draining my nuts dry with random chicks

>when I see big musclur asshole guys
>being themselves
>getting the girls that I fucking want while they don't even spit in my direction

>fat guy wants to sleep around so he starts taking steroids

Nigger what? Thinking of gear when you're that fat? How about cut fucking hard while lifting instead of touring France, and give it fucking time. It took you years to get to where you are, it's going to take time to get Veeky Forums and attractive. There's no cheat code to getting Veeky Forums if you're fat. You need a change of lifestyle not a quick fixer upper.

cuz women want to feel in control and when they cant read the man they feel insecure

Uhm, im not fat? i mean big as in natty fit but its not enough
Im at 87kg and i got a bf of around 15% so im in no way fat

The "just be yourself" meme isn't an solution, it's advice only on not being a deceptive dickhead, because if people find out they won't like that, and being confident enough that you aren't awkward to be around, but before you can do that you must have people who want to be around you in the first place.
This can be achieved through: >just be your(best)self
Take care of yourself mentally and physically, aesthetically and socially. Only after that can you "just be yourself"

If that's you in OP pic at 87kg then you must be like 5'2

user probably assumed you to be OP, who in the pic certainly is fat

>if I'm nice to her she has to fuck me!
Hopefully this is a low quality troll

Im not OP, sry

Thanks bro, enjoy some ass

reddit /r/theredpill

Women want a servant thats nice to look at and show off to your relatives.

Be yourself is parroted by people who just don't want to bother
People who honestly believe that idiocy

Women who don't want men to better themselves and just want men that are easy for them to see through and disgard. Have no idea what they want and are basically telling them to go fuck themselves. AND many are terrified of men understanding their self worth as a man and sexual being so they want them to stay easy moldable clay or useless lumps.

If you keep saying "women" when you mean "shallow cunts" you're not gonna attract even the shallow cunts, not to even mention the nice and more reasonable women

It's not that "nice guys finish last" it's "boring guys finish last".

>Nice and reasonable
>Woman
Pick one
no but seriously, if im only out for sex then why do i care about her personality beyond her interest in sex?
If you want a quality girl then you must get in line, there arent many of those around and most (if not all) are taken already so you can only hope some girl dumps her bf and gives you a shot

>tfw being myself results in people thinking I'm completely fucking insane

Attraction.

The girls you want aren't attracted to you, they like muscular guys, who may or may not be assholes. People will put up with all kinds of shit from someone who is attractive.

Also I feel like being overweight is kind of a warning sign for other people - like it kind of tells them that you've got some baggage and that's why you don't look after yourself.

Just go to the gym, work out and stop bitching.

>Why the fuck would I want to be myself?
>You wouldn't.
No, the shitty meme about just being yourself is right, it's just that you have to improve yourself OP, and the moment you'll realize that you've became awesome you'll start to build confidence, and that's what you need to get bitches.
Tl;Dr start lifting faggot